Blehh i sick still.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Jonny-boy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:40 am

ballardmerross wrote:yeah karasu you are an asshole

i don't fucking care who don't like me no mo

example of 2 conflicting statements.

sometimes i hold back when you guys offend me so bad, because im like hey you know what, i say somethings that can hurt people sometimes, so if i dish it i should be able to take it

but obviously you can't, so who is in the wrong?

but the one thing i can't stand is when someone tells me not to do something, or say something, and you turn around and do exactly what you just told me not to do!

wrong. correct me if i'm wrong, but i've never said "don't say that". i have basically said "you're an asshole for saying that, why don't you be helpful instead of an ass?"

also, self-deprecation is not rude, so no, no one has done exactly what you've "been told not to do".

fuck that, if you don't like it there is plenty of buttons to help you get the fuck over it, trust me i did it to avess, and i will do it to you, there should be nothing in your way from blocking me, NOOOOOOOOOOTHING! and if you want a war, then declare that shit, i won't hide behind my computer

right back at ya. if you can dish it out without taking it, maybe you should just block us, so you can say all the shit you want without having to hear about your faults?

and i'm not going to declare war, because i've realized your opinions mean nothing considering the mind of whom they're coming from. you're not worth it. you are worth trying to get through to though, which i will keep trying because i believe in everyone.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  ballardmerross on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:40 am

hahaha

and im the immature one, let my ass be in staten island, that shit will be so fucking over with its insane

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Karasu on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:41 am

Ok you do that buddy Laughing
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Jonny-boy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:43 am

ballardmerross wrote:hahaha

and im the immature one, let my ass be in staten island, that shit will be so fucking over with its insane

so wait. you're calling people immature. and then threatening their lives? that's sad. i pity you.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Karasu on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:43 am

Lol I live in kansas, didnt you look on the map thing??
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Karasu on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:45 am

and i've recieved many threats over the internet throughout my junior high life, so i'm used to it. It's not like any of them came true.
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  ballardmerross on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:46 am

so this is it, i take everything you and karasu out of context, but by no means am i allowed to have anything that i say justified for, because you two already have it figured out, really fucking awesome statement, the only reason i "interrupted" your convo was because i was actually trying to be included, so i could get to know everyone, but sure enough you have people on this board, who have their head so far up their own ass...it's ridiculous.

and no i didn't look at the map thing okay!
lol
all yours said was location: staten island, new york, so yeah

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Jonny-boy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:47 am

threatening people is often a hilarious attempt at being "hardcore" over the internetz.

but on kittyradio.com, you get banned for that shit. and they're pretty liberal when it comes to what you can say.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Karasu on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:48 am

I'm not saying that you couldent join in, but you just started with the whole "so he's allowed to say it and i'm not?" argument instead of just viewing it as a joke.

and one time this kid said he's gunna stab me at school one day and i came in and he didn't do shit
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  ballardmerross on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:51 am

ok well that kid is fucking stupid, i don't use weapons, id rather just punch, but seeing your in staten island kansas, i don't think i will be headed there anytime soon, so...

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Jonny-boy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:54 am

ballardmerross wrote:what the fuck is your problem?
1. you talk about: how dare I "bully" people that I don't know, what about you, you don't know me and from day one, you had it out for me, what do you call that?

if you got something to say to me, get that shit off your chest, let it go and im not trying to hear it again

i just received this pm and thought i'd respond here because it seems more appropriate:

1. i don't know you? i know more about you from your disgusting statements about the previous cycles than you ever know about me. and i didn't "have it out for you". i was actually hoping, Karasu and i both were, that you would be nice and say something worth reading. we expected maybe you wouldn't be a jerk. so no, i have not "had it out for you" ask Karasu.

and i've already said what i think of you and your posts, multiple times, so why are you asking to hear it again? especially since you just whined that you can insult others, but you can't handle what others believe about you.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Karasu on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:56 am

Well i don't fight(cant) so you can beat the shit out of me if that makes you happy
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Jonny-boy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:58 am

Karasu wrote:Well i don't fight(cant) so you can beat the shit out of me if that makes you happy

i think it's all talk, honestly.
but at least if he did beat you or whatever, you could have him put in prison or something equally fitting.

p.s. haha, your smile is so cute in your new avatar. you have lil chipmunk cheeks. xD
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Jonny-boy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:01 am

ballardmerross wrote:, the only reason i "interrupted" your convo was because i was actually trying to be included, so i could get to know everyone, but sure enough you have people on this board, who have their head so far up their own ass...it's ridiculous.

by starting an argument?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Karasu on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:01 am

Lol thanks, for some reason i always make some stupid smile in every picture.


and yea i know it's all talk lol. I can't believe this topic has become another stupid fight over someone who thinks they are god
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  ballardmerross on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 am

i never said that i couldn't handle it, i just said, that like you sometimes i get so angry at what people say about me, for different reasons, but i don't just jump on everybody at the drop of a dime, it's usually only after several post or repeating posts that it begins to just get irritating. and you keep saying that you would hope that i wouldn't be a jerk, well that's just being rude in itself, when you posted your myspace competition pictures, i didn't like them at all and thought you weren't that great, but when you came on this show, i didn't tell myself, well i hope he doesn't suck, i just ignored it, this whole thing is so fucking stupid and you do this all the time, you jump around and try to change what was being brought up, just because i bring up something doesn't mean you have to attach my personality all the time, it's really annoying and that pisses me off,

example: i don't think it's fair that model1 got eliminated i think the judges are crazy

then you respond, with some bullshit response about how fucking rude i am and how im insignificant and you what that is called that's atagonizing someone and to belittle someone based on everything they say is pretty fucked up

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Jonny-boy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 am

seriously. i try to be nice with Ballard, you can see that in every thread except his "critique" thread, but then he always has to be a jerk. =/

this is MAI thread.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Karasu on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:06 am

Right and saying: nooooooo to shaq is really nice, or saying that chantal looked ugly in her promo picture, or calling marlee an ugly duckling.

Those are all CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  ballardmerross on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:10 am

okay saying...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM NO!
Not Constructive!

Saying...

when i saw you in your promo pic i thought you where weird looking, not a good weird but a bad werid looking, but you proved me wrong and you made me eat my fucking words...
NOT CONTRUCTIVE!

saying...

marlee looks like an ugly duckling
IF I REMEMBER THIS CORRECTLY doesn't the ugly duckling grow up to be a beautiful swan?

oh well...
also where is everyone getting this constructive critism bit, i never once said, oh im here to help, i clearly remember writing this...

Hello everyone! This is the first official Ballard's Comments and Insults Thread on the First Photoshoot Judging Panel!

so umm... yeah

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Karasu on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:12 am

Why do you of all people have to make those comments? Are you such an expert on modelling that you have any right to say anything about someones modelling ability?

Why do you need to insult people? Why can't you just comment on what they are doing in the picture instead of pointing out physical "flaws"
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Jonny-boy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:13 am

ballardmerross wrote:i never said that i couldn't handle it, i just said, that like you sometimes i get so angry at what people say about me, for different reasons, but i don't just jump on everybody at the drop of a dime, it's usually only after several post or repeating posts that it begins to just get irritating.

the thing is, before your "critique" thread, no one here was rude to you. no one. i don't see how you can say "i get angry when people say things about me" when most of the time, it's only because you were rude to them. you can't blame anyone for retaliating to what you say. you bring it upon yourself. if you can't deal with that, tough shit. it's like you said, YOU also have an ignore button.

and you keep saying that you would hope that i wouldn't be a jerk, well that's just being rude in itself

how so? you having the "jerk" image is something you did all by yourself, it is no one else's fault. i don't think it's rude to hope you'll be nice, in all honesty, i think that's being fucking generous. especially considering you proved us wrong.

when you posted your myspace competition pictures, i didn't like them at all and thought you weren't that great, but when you came on this show, i didn't tell myself, well i hope he doesn't suck, i just ignored it, this whole thing is so fucking stupid

if you didn't like my pictures, that's your opinion and i don't think hoping i don't "suck" isn't rude in the least bit, it's being hopeful and giving someone a chance to believe they can improve on what you don't like about them.

and you do this all the time, you jump around and try to change what was being brought up, just because i bring up something doesn't mean you have to attach my personality all the time, it's really annoying and that pisses me off

so what do i base your personality to? your looks? that's superficial. what you say reflects who your personality and who you are more than anything else, so i really don't get it.

example: i don't think it's fair that model1 got eliminated i think the judges are crazy

then you respond, with some bullshit response about how fucking rude i am and how im insignificant

you questioning the judges' opinions is not what i have a problem with, so don't make it sound like you were just being all innocent and nice and i just started calling you names for no reason whatsoever.

and you what that is called that's atagonizing someone and to belittle someone based on everything they say is pretty fucked up

retaliation to your harsh comments is not antagonizing, it's retaliating.
and i'm not "belittling" you on what you say. like i said before, what you say shows your personality more than anything else you do, so assuming you are an asshole because you say things an asshole would say is not all that crazy, believe it or not.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Jonny-boy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:15 am

Karasu wrote:Why do you of all people have to make those comments? Are you such an expert on modelling that you have any right to say anything about someones modelling ability?

Why do you need to insult people? Why can't you just comment on what they are doing in the picture instead of pointing out physical "flaws"

i think he is unhappy with himself and takes it out on others.
i would be more sympathetic, but he makes it so hard.
No
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Blom9168 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:15 am

ballardmerross wrote:

marlee looks like an ugly duckling
IF I REMEMBER THIS CORRECTLY doesn't the ugly duckling grow up to be a beautiful swan?

oh well...
also where is everyone getting this constructive critism bit, i never once said, oh im here to help, i clearly remember writing this...

Hello everyone! This is the first official Ballard's Comments and Insults Thread on the First Photoshoot Judging Panel!

so umm... yeah

You're twisting your words. We all had a fight and you called Marlee an ugly duckling, but when you were trying to suck up and ''be nice'' to us, you said, that she grew up to be a swan.
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100
Age : 25
Location : Almere, Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Karasu on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:17 am

Of course everyone must listen to him because he is such an expert
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Jonny-boy on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:17 am

ballardmerross wrote:

Hello everyone! This is the first official Ballard's Comments and Insults Thread on the First Photoshoot Judging Panel!

so umm... yeah

yeah, what? you think because you basically title your thread "i am going to be mean" that no one is entitled to say anything negative to you about it?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Blehh i sick still. - Page 2 Empty Re: Blehh i sick still.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum