Photoshoot 4 reference

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Photoshoot 4 reference

Post  CozyTombRez on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 am

wowww...to be honest when he first started posting i got a little creeped out, but then it just got worse. like, at least when ballard is confrontational he's SLIGHTLY logical about it and doesn't act like a roided out cockatoo.
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:39 am

... heh heh. Cockatoo.

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi!

Post  AndrewStern on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:15 pm

i was reading IMDB and i just saw all this word vomit from him everywhere. who is he, and why does he always act so dramatic? i didnt get the whole story and i would love to know who this wackadoo is!
my favorite was when he actually made a thread that was entitled "does anyone ACTUALLY like me?"
oh and why does everyone hate strange again and how and why did milla come back!
i dont really get into it i just observe those boards but there sure is a big mess from all of the "drama." i love how it is started by all the guys too!

AndrewStern

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:41 am

ok i'll go guy by guy.
deacon
he signed up for the forum. i didn't like that because i'm not comfortable with him around and i hate him. on imdb, i told him that he was lucky i wasn't an admin here. he said it wouldn't make a difference and that i wouldn't be able to do anything. i told him that i could ban him. he told me to try. then he told me that i didn't want him here because i was just jealous because people like him more than they like me (because i totally care about that) and whatever. then he started getting mad at leigh because he didn't agree with leigh's rules. then he got banned and i was all "done" on imdb after he said try. then he went batshit crazy(again) and started saying that this board sucks and that all the people in here are losers who would never make it as models and whatever. like, three hours earlier he was saying this board was the best and shit.

strangesounds.
he got mad at depabilalalibal(i don't know her username, but she's cool) and deacon because they posted the names of the cycle 12 girls. then jilpen started posting pics and their names and he insulted her and her superbaby. then everyone went against him because he totally crossed a line.

milla
he's been posting more and more lately.
now he's back :/

Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

thank you!

Post  AndrewStern on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:39 am

well thanks for catching me up! i was getting so frustrated that there was all this arguing and i had no idea what it was even about!

AndrewStern

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top