IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards...

+8
Cowboy Breebop
ballardmerross
MikielJoe
Hottamaletrain
AdultCookies
younevergofullretard
Karasu
Jilpen
12 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards... - Page 2 Empty Re: And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards...

Post  ballardmerross Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:19 am

I really don't know what animal I think I am naturally, and Mikiel, personally, and this is just me saying this, I feel like I really don't know you. I know you respond to my stuff and all that, but I still feel distant from you, but I really think that's on my end not yours, and the reason for that, is I usually distance myself from the judges, "GOLDEN CHILD!" So, sorry!

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards... - Page 2 Empty Re: And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards...

Post  Jilpen Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:01 am

I have to admit, I love this board. No stress, no fights, someone can delete all the bullshit. This is my new home.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:16 am

The best part of the board is me.
And my sexy bo-day.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:22 am

You are FIERCE BREE...Silent...Hey have you ever noticed that you have the same name as one of your least favorite ANTM contestants ever?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 am

I think its on my part too because my default personality/response is just this extremely happy go person so you don't really get my whole honest reaction or what not hehe

Haha these boads are drama free for the most part but every week starts off with a nasty argument that I havne't been a part yet, so I'm glad hehe Very Happy

Hugs not.. drama? Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:51 am

this board helps me prove that i'm actually a nice person.
i think. have i been mean to anyone (anyone that didn't deserve it)?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:03 am

No. You haven't ever been mean to anyone on the IMDB board that didn't deserve it either. And Lauren be drinkin' 40's.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:15 am

hahaha mikiel, if you want i can make you part of the drama!

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:33 am

I just realized i was part of every week's argument scratch
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeismyname Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Just wanted to say hi! Jilpen, I'll miss you on there. Crying or Very sad I can't stay away from those boards though. Crap as they are, the arguing astounds me, and I can't help but join in the Strange insults. Just sometimes. cat

Last edited by mikeismyname on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rogue smilie in the middle of my sentence)

mikeismyname

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Hey karasu, if your part of every argument does that mean your playing mind games to distract the competition/viewers? How sinister. Shocked
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Since we're on the topic of IMDB, my new username is Run_Forrest_Runnn in case anybody needs to PM me or something.
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:07 am

Haha so jonny relinquished the role of being the bitch and now its been given to Karasu? Shit I want in on this mess haha! Get to work ballard! lets stage an argument Twisted Evil
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:10 am

Right now im getting into an argument with strangesounds lol

He thinks that im cruel because i told him to go die. Thats funny coming from the psycho who sent jilpen those pictures
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:13 am

I always thought Strangesounds was a woman.. oh wait, that was scarlett1616 or whatever hehe! Why doesn't he just leave?
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal_Jade Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:15 am

i always felt sorry for him because he said he was old, fat, in a wheelchair, lived on his own and did them lists to cheer himself up

but ive now relised his just a mong haha

xo
Chantal_Jade
Chantal_Jade

Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:17 am

Laughing They think I'm Kyle... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:18 am

They just told me that they think im kyle now. wtf is wrong with them?

I put them on ignore
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:19 am

Chantal_Jade wrote:i always felt sorry for him because he said he was old, fat, in a wheelchair, lived on his own and did them lists to cheer himself up

but ive now relised his just a mong haha

xo

God that sounds depressing. But thats what trolls do right? Make you feel sympathetic for them and so you feel horrible about yourself for arguing with them. From the picture that was posted, he doesn't look like he's in a wheelchair :O Maybe old and fat
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:24 am

That's because Vagtit is Strangesounds...he has numerous accounts under the name Strange Sounds. Anytime he had a rant he would storm off and create another account. Vagtits is accusing everyone that doesn't curse Kyle as being Kyle. He's strang sounds...who the fuck is she/he/it and why the fuck do they care so much. By the way, Deacons account has been deleted...I think he deleted it.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:28 am

How did this entire mess start? With Deacon? Here on these boards? Everything just spiraled out of control @__@
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:29 am

Yeah well now everyone there is blaming me for the fights. I'm just trying to tell them what a scumbag strange is

You could help if you want lol
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:30 am

I never made an IMDb account. I just sit on the sidelines and watch everything unfold Smile
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:31 am

No, thanks. All those bastards are on ignore...I don't want no more drama in my life...I'm like Mary J. Blige.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:32 am

Hold on, hold on, Strange is in a wheelchair? lol!

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next