IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards...

+8
Cowboy Breebop
ballardmerross
MikielJoe
Hottamaletrain
AdultCookies
younevergofullretard
Karasu
Jilpen
12 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards... - Page 4 Empty Re: And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards...

Post  Jilpen Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:36 am

I don't even have Moxilla...I don't know what that is.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards... - Page 4 Empty Re: And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards...

Post  younevergofullretard Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 am

Well, you could do that, have drinks first then water. But I usually, if I'm at a bar, order a glass of water (most of the times it's free) and a drink. And then I have a mouth of my drink, then some water. Not necessarily drink / water / drink / water, like a friggin robot, though! Razz

Ahh, right I remember that... Verityt is like... I don't know... Like an annoying mobile phone animation.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 am

Jilpen wrote:I don't even have Moxilla...I don't know what that is.

(*whispers* mozilla is the best goddamn web browser evah...!)

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 am

it's a browser.
i have it. it's better than internet explorer :/
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:39 am

Well, it looks like I'm not even techically advanced to even know how to do that...so I can't be two different people. And Vagtits is the one taking people's pictures...Hmmm.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:40 am

he's still doing that?
i actually thought that was kinda mean but kinda funny.
only because he did it to modern
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:42 am

Hey, what happened between you and modern, Janice? And Milla hates him too.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:43 am

But still...I'm pretending be someone else and I have pictures of myself and children online? What am I stealing someone's pictures like Vagtits?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:44 am

Jilpen wrote:But still...I'm pretending be someone else and I have pictures of myself and children online? What am I stealing someone's pictures like Vagtits?

Do you have more than one child?
(I don't think Vagtits seriously thinks that you're another of the dude's accounts, (s)he accused me of being a replica as well)

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:45 am

This thing is still going on, is this the longest IMDB feud ever?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:46 am

It's not really going on anymore because I have them on ignore.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:46 am

Hottamaletrain wrote:This thing is still going on, is this the longest IMDB feud ever?

Unfortunately, yeah. But people get upset when someone severely crosses the line. It's a scary board now.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:51 am

so when he first came to the boards (beginning of c11) he was in an argument with someone or whatever.
i agreed with him. he took that as a sign that i wanted to be friends with him. he started sending me a lot of pms, and i replied because i had no reason to be mean. i wasn't all "OMG TOTALLY BFFS!!" but i was nice. whenever he sent me a pm and i didn't reply, he sent me like three pms asking what he had done wrong. just because he has no life does not mean we all have to stay in front of the computer, right? he started stalking me and saying how i was sexy and he wanted to go out with me and i was all "dude, not into dudes" and he was like "i know but maybe i can change your mind" and i was like "nahh" and he said he wanted to take me to visit his grandma cause she makes the best japanese food. i was all "wtf?" and then i stopped replying. oh and the same thing happened to milla when milla posted some pictures. milla and i started sharing the pms he sent us and laughed about them. it was funny.
one time, he got into an argument with milla because he called him out on the boards and said he was a weirdo with no friends. toxic was all "i do have friends. you're just jealous because nigel likes me better than he likes you, right nigel?" or something like that. i didn't reply. he didn't like that. he started insulting me on the boards and on private messages. just because i didn't defend him. then i was like "what the hell did i do to you?" "you didn't defend me, i thought we were buds" "you dont even know me!" "yes i do" so then he asked for forgiveness and i was all "whatever".
then the same thing happened and i didn't defend him but this time i did reply to the thread and i said i thought he was weird. he got mad and sent me like 30 private messages. then he said he was sorry and wanted to be friends with me again. this is what i sent back "i'll be your friend when you can tell me my last name, the name of my dog, and what's the color of the shirt i'm wearing right now" hehe.
so then he said he would never find that out and i was all "too bad" and he got mad and started insulting me again.
and yeah that's mostly it.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:58 am

Wow... Uhm... That sounds very much like him. I had a similar experience, but not to that extent though.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:59 am

In some ways i'm happy I rarely post on that message board. I read all the drama and don't have to get sucked in. The few posts i've made have all been sarcastic (thankfully)

That's hilarious janice, internet stalker! Razz

"maybe I can change your mind", that's so creepy
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:01 am

yeah at first i was like "mmhh a stalker. should i be flattered or creeped out?"
i decided it was creepy.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:06 am

ohh and that argument was with karasu, now that i remember.
the one where i defended toxic?
and i defended milla too. and then i got into an argument with karasu.
mmmh who have i not argued with on the boards?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:06 am

lol i remember i hated you hahaha

I think i used to fight everyone, especially milla lol
Lauren
Lauren

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:07 am

That was probably a good decision. When someone starts inviting you to there grandma's house for the best JP food you ever had... that's just code for "I'm gonna knock you out with Chloroform and add your body to my hotties collection"

Way to dodge that bullet!
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:09 am

Lol sorry i was on laurens account sending in her pictures, i forgot to log out Laughing
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:09 am

are you using lauren's account or did lauren hate me too?

my response was "no thank you, i don't like japanese food"
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:10 am

oh
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:10 am

Hmm multiple accounts eh... I think we have a Strangesounds on this board.

JK Very Happy
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:13 am

was our first argument the one about music or isis?
i don't remember. i just remember you said this: "wow, that was like, so witty"
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:23 am

I don't think you've fought me, nigel/janice. Yet. alien

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next