HAI!!!!!!!!!

Go down

HAI!!!!!!!!! Empty HAI!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kazara on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:48 am

.HAI.I'M.BACK.

And I’m sick, which also means I get to be overmedicated and loopy! Who says prescription drugs are safe? Surprised

Yeah, I'm not even going to bother to apologize for never being on 'cause I know how it goes when I disappear for two or more months and then peek around the corner to see someone waiting with a club [sandwich] to kill me, and they do no matter how much I plead and say "lo siento" mucho times (veces? *Enlists Spanish speaker from off the sidewalk to translate*).

First, since there was a topic on dreams (lol, raping yourself in a public bathroom? I guess that’s as good a place as any to commit the deed…), I’ll tell ya’ll my insane ones - which are actually not dreams, by the way, but phenomenons in which I'm transported via astral projection to a hotel .3 lightyears from the edge of the universe (I wouldn't doubt it, almost. My dreams are like the Mad Hatter on LSD, contorted and mind-bending, yet happening in seemingly normal places [but, like I said, with ultimate-ish edge/end-of-universe twists]. Or maybe it's just because they take place in my brain, which likes to dive off the edge of the universe from time to time anyways. And then it's hyper when it gets back. So I suffer from comatose/crazy periods. Well, not really, but it feels like it sometimes. INSANITY.WHY.DID.YOU.CHOOSE.KAZARA?)

ANYWAY. Woooah nelly, Kaz. Wooah nelly. You ranting little vixen. A’ight, I'm now pulling my head out of my...tangent zone. Yeah.

YAY!! Bree wins! All of you were über-dynamic this time, and everyone gave off a unique vibe – even more so then our cycle, imo - but I think Bree, having had the best photo of the competition (the one inside the forum heading picture thing), and plus by being a really cool person, was a great choice! But Lucy was my fave, to be honest. You and Cozy have serious creative skills! And I haven’t forgotten Jeraldo: pose-alicious and fierce. OHMYGAWD, you're so fee-err-sss!!

And the fresh batch – even more über-dynamic! I love all the different ethnicities; we’re more like the real ANTM in that aspect now. I’m not going to judge based on pre-show pics because my first photo shoot pic was a piece of shizzle, which brings up another point I might add to Bree’s ten commandments (if I may…Lol, eleven commandments.): Take the competition seriously from day one! Don’t decide you love it after the first shoot – decide before; pump yourself up, try new things, keep some smexy eyes (although they don’t always have to be looking directly at the camera) and smexy everything, ‘cause you’re SMEXYYY, and if there’s no setting/costumes you have that jive with the brief, make them. Be creative and make a really cool setting (or just drive to random places like me [and if you’re wearing high-fashion/swimsuit stuff, go to a secluded place unless you want to be embarrassed by random strangers wondering what the frack you’re doing (wait, no. I take that back. Go wherever you need and ignore strangers. Work it like it’s a real set. ‘Cause it is, at least to some extent. And ask them if they want your autograph. <3]…That was meant to be a short commandment with a lot of add-ons. >.<

Lastly, I tried making a random “game” (a.k.a move around to hit things and they play short songs, rotate, commence an existential little speech of mine in sixth grade - that is, until the poop falls on your head [don’t ask, LOL.] – and make you win/lose for no reason.). It’s on the Sims Carnival (simscarnival.com), and it has Avess’ head in it!! Heh. But it won’t upload. Crying or Very sad If it continues to not upload, I’ll post screenshots of what it was supposed to be. I spent, like 2-3 hours on it as a sorry-I’m-never-on-but-I-lurk-on-the-boards-and-sometimes-I’m-busy-IRL-but-sometimes-I’m-just-too-lazy-to-post gift to INTM.

I.LOVE.YOU.ALL.BAI.!!!!

(^ Great closure, eh? Starting with HAI and periods inbetween every word, and ending with BAI the same way. Oops, but I technically ruined it…)
Kazara
Kazara

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HAI!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: HAI!!!!!!!!!

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:14 am

Wow. Sweet. *clapclap* I'm a cool person!! Yeyyy!

Admin

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:37 am

Yup, you are! xD I knew it after you created some sort of ANTM episode about what would happen if all the "beaches" were put together in a cycle. Winnerzzzz FTW, even though we already won!
Kazara
Kazara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:54 am

KAZARAAAAAAAA!!

Frick its good to have you back!
et me know if you will be around long enough to judge! I will open up the Judges Lounge for you too!

Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile http://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaq on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:02 am

Someone had their coffee. Very Happy
I'm kidding. Hai hai hai. Wink
Shaq
Shaq

Number of posts : 61

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:54 am

"But Lucy was my fave, to be honest. You and Cozy have serious creative skills!"

thank you =)
(yes i am to lazy to push the quote button)
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Number of posts : 119

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Kazara, I like how you rarely return to post but when you do you're so nice to everyone. Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:42 pm

- Yes! I'm back and I'm bad. UKNOWIT. ^.^ And I would love to judge! I don't think I'll be quite as busy(/lazy) this semester. Oh, and I noticed I'm like the ultimate forum overlord for whatever reason now, like my name is on everything...It's awesome, but if you don't get it changed, I'll turn into Oprah and totally vanquish you!!

- EW! Lol, I strongly dislike coffee. So, it's all natural Kazara Juice, not from concentrate, flowing through my veins that makes me like this (usually. Unless it's Monday morning. Sleep) But this is my official smiley most of the time: bounce I love how it randomly has a straight face, like being hyper is really intense business...

- No prob! The best ones, imo, are your pajama/flower one and Cozy's runway.

- Hehe! I'm usually overtly nice to everyone except my parents and this one girl who keeps annoying me (so I have to ignore her silent ). Dunno why, lol.
Kazara
Kazara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:29 am

Get to know your parents. You never know when they'll be gone for good.

Also, Kazara-juice sounds dirty and/or mysterious.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:06 am

Yeah, I'm really close to my mom, but not quite as much with my dad. I mean, we're somewhat close, but I just can't find much to talk about with him, which is a bit odd since I actually have more in common with him. xD But I can be sort of whiny often (only-child syndrome? Lol.), so whenever people say I let people walk all over me or something of the like, I'll just tell them that I tend to take it all out on my parents. silent xD But yeah, you're very, very right - whenever I think of one of them dying, I feel really sick, and I make a little pact with myself to stop all the whining...It usually doesn't work for long, though. I'll try to quit it!

Hehehe! That comment strangely made me go grab some juice! Peach mangosteen, whatever a mangosteen is...Oooh, I'll type up the little blurb about it:

Rumor has it that Queen Victoria of England offered knighthood to anyone who could bring her a mangosteen in edible condition. Easy enough, you say? Malarkey! ("Malarkey"? LOLWOW.) This fruit soon became known as the queen of fruits. What makes it so precious is that when discovered, it required 5 years to grow in extreme tropical conditions in far-off lands. It's no picnic to harvest, either: the usual method is to climb the tree to avoid letting the fruit hit the ground or be handled roughly. Oh, and did we mention that Snapple Peach Mangosteen has immune-building qualities? Enjoy, your majesty. (From Cycle 9's "Covergirl Queen Collection" - I'm a queen because I chose Snapple and it has the awesome artificial taste of rare fruit!) Snapple...made from the best stuff on Earth.
Kazara
Kazara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:12 am

You are nuts.
You are off-the-freaking wall.
I'm pretty sure we're meant to be soulmates.

I keep forgetting you're four years younger than me.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:58 am

Hahaha! I seriously am NUTS nuts (well, that's probably evident, too, but w/e). Like, I probably should go a a psychologist to be groomed into a proper member of society, but I'm my own shrink! The hyperness is like another type of craziness, a more visible craziness. bounce

Also, about the age thing, I tend to identify with/enjoy talking more to people either above or below the teen years (well, actually, my "older" friends are high school seniors.), and two pretty good friends of mine are actually 11 and 13! To me, the teen girl agenda = BOYSCLOTHESMAKEUPHAIRBOYSCLOTHESMAKEUPHAIRSHINYCARSPARTIESSHOOOOESJEWELRYYYY (the last two being accessories, totally different entities from clothes; I've been looking at jewelry for 2 seconds before and had a friend or my mom all like, "We're clothes shopping right now!!"). I would honestly rather take a nap than go to a party (if it's not a b-day party for a friend, that is). xD But I don't like it when people pretend to be "NONCONFORMIST (speshuuul)" because the true nonconformists just chill and remain out of the loop, not going to great lengths to be involved in or hate typical teen activities.
I'd rather be in college. Is it better? UGETTOHAVETEHSECKSINDORMSRIGHT?

Wooh. Random rant. xD

Insanity's Naughty Topless Mangosteen <--- I'm gonna put that on my signature or something. ^.^
Kazara
Kazara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:48 am

My friends have always been one to three years older, or two to three years younger. I took advanced classes when I moved to North Bay with the intent of graduating a semester early but ended up staying a YEAR extra because of my family's unfortunate financial situation. I could have gone to the local university but it's a sucky one (Nippissing University) so instead I stayed in high school, did more classes to get a higher average, and went to a decent university (Wilfried Laurier University). But in the meantime my best friends were all older than me and went to Nippissing, because they would rather live with their mommies all their lives and never even learn to cook Kraft Dinner. So when I wasn't hanging around with them I was hanging at dance. Especially once I stayed behind a year, everyone on my senior dance team was about fifteen to sixteen. I adored them. Plus they helped me get girly.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:16 am

did more classes to get a higher average

That sounds like a good idea. I'm going to take random classes based on common sense, like Health class (What should you do if you have a suicidal friend? A. Encourage him B. Nothing, he should deal with it on his own C. Kill him/her yourself D. Tell a knowledgeable adult, such as a counselor or teacher [It's actually kind of arbitrary, though. Some people will bite your neck off if you try to help them with their problems. And then, you know, there's two dead people instead of one.]). But I personally feel bad playing that game to a huge extent, like, one Valedictorian took Integrated Math I or something to get an A++ and raise his average. And I also dislike my school's grading system where someone who gets a 92 and someone who gets a 99 (both As in most teachers' books) get the same score for their GPA. Gah.

My aunt is the same way. She wants my cousin to go to community college for a year for no other reason than to try out college and "get used to" it. Nobody does that with high school, so why wouldn't you just choose the college you like instead of go to a "mini" one in your hometown.

Dancing sounds fun from how you've described it. I might try a class in the summer or something. Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:30 pm

In my mind, everyone should be a dancer. It is my favourite thing in the world. I only started when I was eleven but it changed my life.

As for colleges, I hate when parents try to get their kids to go to the "local" colleges. It would be one thing if the colleges were GOOD - two of my roommates are FROM Waterloo but chose to go to Laurier but live in residence instead of with their moms. Though I don't know how it makes a difference because everytime they need laundry done, need a good meal, get stressed from studying, or need a ride somewhere, they GO HOME. But still, they're here because they want to be here, not because Mommy and Daddy are close.

In Timmins, a town where I started high school, they really encouraged kids to take their "fifth year" of high school and accomplish everything they might not have had time for. It worked for me - I was in four regular plays, two musicals, the dance team for two years, the cheerleading squad for one year, band, jazz band, boy's varsity soccer, film society, and edited the school paper. And this was at three different high schools, because I move so much. My average at graduation was 92, but in Ontario we count by the percentage in high school, NOT by GPA. So Little Miss Buttkiss Tilly Wolfram with the 94 average got recognized as being higher than me.

But anyway, the first high school I attended in North Bay REALLY discouraged the "fifth year" and acted as if students who needed to do it were "special." Made me quite sick. In fact, they used to say, "Oh, you're thinking of taking a fifth year? You say you don't know what to do with your life... well, you know, Nippissing has a great Faculty of Arts where you can spend your first year exploring, discovering programs and courses, really finding yourself... and you can live at home for free. You can really discover something wonderful!"

Um... even though you're living at home, tuition is STILL a pretty penny. Why not stay in high school instead of paying a few thousand bucks to "find yourself?!" Or work for a year?? And Nippissing is NOT a good school - in the Maclean's university issue it's ranked bottom three of all Canadian schools. The interesting thing is most of my friends who were forced into Nip are in third year now and STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT TO DO!! They're all in the OTT program (orientation to teaching) because that's what Nip is "known for" even though none of them WANT to be teachers. You won't believe the amount of kids in North bay who decide they wanna be teachers.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum