IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!!

+2
sweet_tyra_lesus
Jilpen
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!! Empty WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!!

Post  Jilpen Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 am

I'm not even involved in this fight this time...I don't what's going on. I haven't been online today... Laughing Am I involved? Everyone is on ignore anyway...
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!! Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!!

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:13 am

haha its so odd

i dunno how it started, but its pretty much strange and verity creating thread after thread that all say the same thing

basically they are whinging about being "outcasts"
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!! Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!!

Post  Jilpen Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:16 am

Oh well...they shouldn't have been jerks... Laughing I find it funny that everyone thinks I'm involved and I'm not even posting.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:17 am

Hi Strange! (he's been reading this forum, maybe he's reading it now!) How u doin'? Enjoying the view?

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:18 am

i hope hes jealius about how successful this game is and his version flopped before it even began

LOL at you and your arrogance and god complex
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 am

basically he spammed the boards, i intervened, he went off on me, he called me an elitist and hes playing victim.

He says that you lied about those pics jilpen Rolling Eyes
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:22 am

I think you might have been referenced in one of the new threads Jilpen, I don't remember for sure though. Maybe something along the lines of you spreading lies and building armies ???
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:23 am

IS DUMBLEDORE BUILDING AN ARMY??!

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:28 am

Nahh apparently Jilpen is spreading lies and trying to amass an army against strange and noobies on the ANTM boards. At least that's what I semi-recall. I never knew she was so anti-noobie... shocking really.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:30 am

Basically I don't even care about Strange Sounds...i've never said anything bad about him and I always defended him. I'm truly sorry if I ruined this cycle for him but I really don't like being accused of being someone I'm not and I wish he would respect that. I really am sorry about that...I just never got the chance to say it because he went off on me first. Which is the problem. After he posted that first comment...I stopped posting about the new girls...did anyone even notice that? I respect him...I just wish he would realize that I never meant to ruin the show for him and I'm sorry. However, the comment about my kids was so uncalled for. And I'm not anti-newbie...I respect everyone. I was newbie before.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:30 am

Oh I know about the whole thang, hot tamale, I just wanted to be damn witty and funny. farao

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:31 am

Jilpen wrote:Basically I don't even care about Strange Sounds...i've never said anything bad about him and I always defended him. I'm truly sorry if I ruined this cycle for him but I really don't like being accused of being someone I'm not and I wish he would respect that. I really am sorry about that...I just never got the chance to say it because he went off on me first. Which is the problem. After he posted that first comment...I stopped posting about the new girls...did anyone even notice that? I respect him...I just wish he would realize that I never meant to ruin the show for him and I'm sorry. However, the comment about my kids was so uncalled for. And I'm not anti-newbie...I respect everyone. I was newbie before.

I still feel like a newbie.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:33 am

And I love you on the boards and there is nothing wrong with you. I am not anti- anyone on the boards.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:35 am

Ahhh sorry Depab (much easier name lol). I did laugh at that comment if its any consolation Razz

The strangesounds drama has been going on longer than I thought it would. I went on the boards just a little while ago not expecting to see like 4 new threads about it. Maybe he'll read your response Jilpen..maybe that will be the end of it?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:37 am

You can call me Depa.. If you like.... (saying that reminds me of that gay skunk from Bambi)

Last edited by younevergofullretard on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:38 am

I hope so...I'm not even in the drama on the boards...Maybe everyone should just step back and realize that I'm not even talking about it...I'm not fighting with anyone. I'm not going to clutter the boards. I'm not going to raise my stress level over someone I don't know. It really doesn't matter. But if everyone cares about the "newbies", maybe they should give them a clean board to post on.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:43 am

There's some elitism on that board, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't. Watever though, I don't think newbies care so much. It's just a few people that are really sensitive when their ideas are attacked online lol O well.

Got it, gay skunk from bambi... Depa... "mental note" Very Happy
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:45 am

I've always noticed there was...and I was never apart of it. when I starting getting random...I became a "regular" but I never gave a damn before and I don't give a damn now. I could care less if someone is a newbie or a regular...let them post twhatever they want. Newbies are the most refreshing of everyone anyway.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:47 am

What's all this talk about you getting all "random" n shiat? What, were you a monotonous domo arigato mister roboto who only posted the same over and over again before? I don't get it! study

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:48 am

you wanna see crazy? I posted on the hells kitchen board saying that some of the guys on that show fit into the typical male stereotype and this guy comes out of nowhere and says this:

You're the last "guy" to know what a typical man is, momma's boy. If you actually had a father in your life and your mother wasn't such a domineering cu. nt who turned you into a little ladyboy we'd actually be talking to a real man right now.

People have serious mental issues over there
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:49 am

Oh and before that he posted this

You call yourself a guy? You're a queer and a disgrace. Raised by a single mother... mother *beep*
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:50 am

Maybe it was a sockpuppet. 99,74% of all IMDb posters are sockpuppets.

Are those statements true? I mean, were you raised by a single mother? You don't have to answer this if you don't want to. If you were, it sounds kinda suspicious of the guy to say that. Like he knew it.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:54 am

No i wasnt, the guy is insane

Why would someone come up with an insult like that? Its totally fcked up
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:56 am

WTF?! I'm never posting on the Hell's Kitchen board. That place is straight hood.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:56 am

Well then it's just straight out hilarious. The only reply you could give to such a comment is: lol!

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next