IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!!

+2
sweet_tyra_lesus
Jilpen
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!!

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:57 am

People there are cool

I looked through the guys history and he likes to come to boards and put down women and say gay men are a disgrace.

I really hate ppl like him
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!!

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:00 am

Who goes off on someone they don't know and assume they were raised by a single mother???? that's so random even by my standards lol Why so much hate anyway, tell him to crawl out of the stone age, who care's what a stranger's doing in their own bed... I don't lol

I've come to a compromise on my icon situation. I've decided to use a photo of myself, but altered so I can't be recognized in an abduction-like situation.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:01 am

OMG what ARE you in your picture, hot tamale?? Haha! You look like a Japanese pop star!

WHAT THE HELL!!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!? IMDB USERS ARE CRAZY!!!!! - Page 2 Gackt_wall7

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:04 am

That's the point!!! When the white van pulls up to my house they are gonna be looking for a JPop idol, not me HAHAHA Did I do a good job??? I hope I don't get a real japanese kid abducted in my place Razz
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:05 am

You did a pretty darn good job, I daresay.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:06 am

And if I were you Karasu, I'd start telling that crazy guy on the Hell's Kitchen board your Japanese too, Just in case. I'd hate to see your photo on a milk carton Crying or Very sad
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:08 am

lol hes not replying so ill wait till tommorow
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:13 am

Don't be too upfront about it either, cuz then he'll know your faking it. Just throw it into the conversation like

"you know back in Japan where I was born, everyone was a single mom. I'm so happy to be from Japan, home of the single mothers and japanese looking people that totally don't look caucasian"

What a Face
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:19 am

Oh my god he's still at it? I've had him and Eastern on ignore for the past week or so...oh and apparently I'm responsible for some drama on there too according to a certain someone...for once in my life, I think I'm actually not the source of the drama on the IMDB forum...

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:42 am

jilpen, that always happens to me. the "not even being a fight but really it's all because of you" thing, i mean.
you should get used to it.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2