The Invisible Bullet During Russian Roulette

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Invisible Bullet During Russian Roulette - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invisible Bullet During Russian Roulette

Post  Karasu on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Avess wrote:It's reallly good but I mean
Sorry if I sound like a cunt
I just don't like when people disclose such deep and darkly personal information on places like this
I don't get why anyone would
I'd tell a person but not a whole forum

Maybe it's just me
Sorry

Well celebrities do it all the time. A lot of people like to talk about it because its makes them feel better.
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Invisible Bullet During Russian Roulette - Page 2 Empty Re: The Invisible Bullet During Russian Roulette

Post  MikielJoe on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Avess wrote:It's reallly good but I mean
Sorry if I sound like a cunt
I just don't like when people disclose such deep and darkly personal information on places like this
I don't get why anyone would
I'd tell a person but not a whole forum

Maybe it's just me
Sorry
I don't really care who knows my personal stuff. Its just something that happened and I'm not really ashamed of it so why not let people know? If they want to know, then they can Smile If not, then they could just not look Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:43 pm

I think it would be strange if outta nowhere Jonny let us know all of this, but I truely enjoyed his candid take on some heavy experiences he's endured. It actually kind of touched me to feel that a person can be so honest and open with strangers essentially. Like we all should be less afraid of how antagonists and the like will respond to who we are and more willing to treat every human as a brother or sister.

The interviewer was a biiiiiiiiiiiiit Tyra-eqsue in the milk-a-sob-story/ make-this-interview-about-me way, but it was still the best Ballard interview to date.

And way to go handling that random attack on resenting women and hating straight people Jonny! I don't know where that came from or if I would've been able to do such a thing with calmness. It reminded me of talking to Kelly Hong on IMDB ^.^

ANDDD what an adoreable picture of you and Xander!!
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:57 pm

LOL, the interviewer, lol.

I do take my interviewing style from Tyra, which I wish I didn't I prefer to be more like the SEXY ANDERSON COOPER, but that's not working, so I guess we will just see what happens from here now.

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:10 pm

PS I was listening to these whilst reading the interview and they are a lovely blend.

Both Cat Power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp6aG7dIj1k&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yDohvckMLk
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:24 pm

haha that's funny you know them, i was considering their song The Greatest, but I didn't know how to compare it to Jonny that well, so I just choose Heart Shaped Gun.

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 am

ElectricJeraldoAcidTest wrote:I think it would be strange if outta nowhere Jonny let us know all of this, but I truely enjoyed his candid take on some heavy experiences he's endured. It actually kind of touched me to feel that a person can be so honest and open with strangers essentially. Like we all should be less afraid of how antagonists and the like will respond to who we are and more willing to treat every human as a brother or sister.

The interviewer was a biiiiiiiiiiiiit Tyra-eqsue in the milk-a-sob-story/ make-this-interview-about-me way, but it was still the best Ballard interview to date.

And way to go handling that random attack on resenting women and hating straight people Jonny! I don't know where that came from or if I would've been able to do such a thing with calmness. It reminded me of talking to Kelly Hong on IMDB ^.^

ANDDD what an adoreable picture of you and Xander!!

Jeraldo is love. =D
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2