IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS SO SAD, SICK, AND WRONG!!!!!!

+2
Killian-1
Jilpen
6 posters

Go down

THIS IS SO SAD, SICK, AND WRONG!!!!!! Empty THIS IS SO SAD, SICK, AND WRONG!!!!!!

Post  Jilpen Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

THIS IS SO SAD, SICK, AND WRONG!!!!!! Empty Re: THIS IS SO SAD, SICK, AND WRONG!!!!!!

Post  Killian-1 Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:48 pm

That poor kid. Sad
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

THIS IS SO SAD, SICK, AND WRONG!!!!!! Empty Re: THIS IS SO SAD, SICK, AND WRONG!!!!!!

Post  Karasu Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Eh, theres people in my city that have sex at 11 so its not that shocking. I think its shocking to most people because he looks about 7 yrs old and his gf looks 20--- what a wierd family geek
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 pm

did anyone see that episode of Nip/Tuck where the teacher and the student were "in love" and after he turned 18, he got plastic surgery to look older so they wouldn't get stares and then he comes home from work one day and she's fucking his younger brother.

yeah, this is more messed up than that. i'm sure the 15 year old girl is going to be a pedofile.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Yeah, that's the problem. She just saw the kid as a way to legally live out her twisted fantasies...sick!
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:21 am

Oh my fucking god that is sickening! I don't even feel bad for the kid, serves him right having unprotected sex. Being young doesn't make you sterile, child!
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:26 am

i think the girl is worse.

the boy is just some kid just getting through puberty who thought he was getting lucky. i almost feel sorry for him. almost.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 am

There is something deeply wrong with a 15 year old having sex with a 13 year old that looks like he's in first grade...what is she going to turn into?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 pm

I read that it was the first and only time the boy had sex. At first I thought he was this chavvy kid hooligan who thinks it's cool to screw around with 'hoes', but when I read that it was the first and only time... Gawd.. And the girl looks mentally challenged.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down