What's Something That Annoys You...

Go down

What's Something That Annoys You... Empty What's Something That Annoys You...

Post  Jilpen on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:36 am

The Top 3 Things That Annoy Me Are:

1. People That Try To Be Different At All Times. Yeah, because there is something wrong with being normal and having mainstream tastes and opinions. Rolling Eyes

2. Smart Teenagers. No offense to any teens in the room but I can not stand when teenagers think they are adults, I can not stand when they think they know everything, and I can not stand when they feel they have to state their opinion about everything...especially when they don't even realize they know very little.

3. This isn't really a big deal but...People That Hate Tyra and Everything She Does But What All Of Her Shows And Follow Everything She Does. Why do you people watch ANTM to just complain about cheesy and biased it is? Of course it's cheesy and biased....And?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What's Something That Annoys You... Empty Re: What's Something That Annoys You...

Post  ballardmerross on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:12 am

The Top Three Things That Annoy Me:

1. When people ask you questions when you just recieved bad news. I hate that shit. I just got some bad news and I'm still trying to process it in my head and your over here asking me a million and one fucking questions, it's really annoying. I really just want to punch you in the face when that happens.

2. When people use the word 'classy.' If you have to use the word classy you are probably not, more than likely not. It's ridiculous. I can't stand that shit. I used to know a woman who was fucking huge and really ghetto, but she would sit there eating her fucking Microwave Food and say how she is a classy bitch, "I'm classy, I don't eat ghetto food, I like to go to places that are like really nice... like Red Lobster." Oh bitch go fuck yourself, you don't even know what colour a lobser is. AND IT'S NOT RED!

3. When people try to degrade you, by being smarter. If you are smart you don't have to brag about it, samething about having a big dick, you don't need to boast about it every five seconds, it does nothing but make people think you actually have a small one or are really stupid. I have come into contact with people that everytime I meet them, they try to test me and give me little pop quizzes and when I don't know what the Atomic Mass is of Sodium Chloride and they do, they think they are fucking god or something, no your just fucking annoying. So get a life.

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What's Something That Annoys You... Empty Re: What's Something That Annoys You...

Post  Karasu on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:37 am

1.) Overachievers/People that flaunt their "intelligence": Like in my chemistry class most of the people there have to do everything exactly right or they will ruin their lives forever. One kid even said that a B on the first lab report is not a good grade. Also theirs this guy that always speaks up and explains irrelevant things really loudly. The best thing was when the professor asked him a question and he went into a long discussion about atoms and the professor didnt understand a single word.

2.) BUMS: no not homeless people on the subway, but total losers that do nothing with their lives. Every time i take the ferry there are these 40 something yr old people hanging out by the doors and they sound high/drunk/crazy and they also try to act like teenagers by cursing and saying things like "bro/yo/son". and one time i even heard one of them talking about getting a blowjob from some ugly chick. wtf? show some class.
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:12 am

Oh my God, I HATE it when people complain about like "Ugh, I'm a point away from an A."
STFU! That's a good grade, and it's a single fucking assignment! You don't like your score? You give it to me, then! I'll take it happily.

But in some positive news, I got a B on my last Chemistry unit test, and an A (only missed one) on a polyatomic ion quiz where we had to memorize all of the polyatomic ions. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!! ^_^ And it's break now! Yay a week without school!
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:15 am

Lol it gets worse in college, because everyone there has to get an A or they wont get into the major they want. I need an A too, but wtf a B is a good grade

i took chemistry last year in hs and i got a 50 average lol. Its kinda hard (of course i barely went to class, so that couldve lowered it more)
Karasu
Karasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:25 am

I'm gonna hide under a rock LOL I never overreacted about my grades during my undergrad but it WAS a big deal. Unfortunately, people in Science majors don't have it as easy as other majors in terms of post college prospects. Most people in science want to go into research/medical stuff which is more competitive than getting into college. You practically have to graduate Summa Cum and turn water into wine (Even harder for vet school)

My friend had to leave the country to attend vet school b/c she couldn't make it to an interview in the US.

I was one of those annoying people that graduated with only 2 B's to ruin my transcript, BUT only b/c I had to.... not b/c I wanted to.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:27 am

I'm not gunna try for vet school lol.

I'm gunna get into a 4 year vet technician program
Karasu
Karasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:28 am

i didn't overreact about any of my grades. honestly, the last year i really didn't give a damn at all. i was a straight-A student until high school. then i was mostly a B/C student. but my senior year. i think i ended up failing 2 classes by the end of the year but i didn't care because they weren't required and i wanted to sleep.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:31 am

lol me too

I miss sleeping in class Sad
Karasu
Karasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:32 am

I was considering vet school a while ago. I'm actually more sympathetic to animals than I am to humans sometimes lol. However, I noticed the disproportionate amount of vet schools to med schools. I don't know how the hell someone gets into vet school to be honest. You must have to be born half animal or something, b/c they're some picky assholes.

Vet tech sounds cool though, there's this lady in my class that's been a vet tech for 10 years and she claims its the best job around (I didn't ask why she's back in school LOL)
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 am

i slept better with my head on a desk than in my own bed.

omg, or in the darkroom for photo class. in the back of it, there was an empty mini-darkroom used to store some things. i don't know how many times i told my friends "wake me when the lunch bell rings" and then i went back there, lied down on the table and snoozed.

haha, apparently one day, my teacher had come back there to check up on everyone and when i came out into the classroom for lunch, she was like "where were you?" and i was like "printing my pictures in the darkroooooom" and she was like "i didn't see you" and i was like "well i was there." and then she just looked at me, so i left for lunch. fun stuff.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:36 am

probably because it doesnt pay much, but i dont care. I could probably live off of it and a second job

I cant become a vet because i cant deal with operating on an animal, i would get nervous and fuck up lol

and in government we used to watch movies all period so i got to sleep like 40 minutes
Karasu
Karasu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 am

Hottamaletrain wrote:I was considering vet school a while ago. I'm actually more sympathetic to animals than I am to humans sometimes lol. However, I noticed the disproportionate amount of vet schools to med schools. I don't know how the hell someone gets into vet school to be honest. You must have to be born half animal or something, b/c they're some picky assholes.

Vet tech sounds cool though, there's this lady in my class that's been a vet tech for 10 years and she claims its the best job around (I didn't ask why she's back in school LOL)

i could love cute animals.
however, vicious little shits would coincidentally die. like, even if it's just brought in for it's shots. if it's some angry, trying-to-kill-me Rottweiler, i would have to kill them.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 am

Karasu wrote:I cant become a vet because i cant deal with operating on an animal, i would get nervous and fuck up

Well on the plus side the animals can't sue haha Or can they? I don't know if owners can sue for a botched surgery, and even so, are they allowed to sue for more than the purchase price of the dog (since by law pets are considered things).

I've only failed 1 class in my entire life and that was Computer Science during high school. I HATED that class. I drew pictures of penguins all over my final. One of the questions was to create a program that would say "Happy Birthday Sally" every year for a specific birth date. I drew an elaborate picture of Sally at a picnic/birthday party with all her friends in the blank space LMAO
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum