Top 5...

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Hottamaletrain on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:14 am

Watever, you lost ME when you started PoP'n off at the mouth!


OOOOO I can start my own drama! lmao Razz
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  ballardmerross on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:19 am

yeah that's so lame of you lol

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Hottamaletrain on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:20 am

Your just saying that b/c your "hurting inside" LOL

POP OFF!
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  ballardmerross on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:24 am

OH YOU DON'T WANT ME TO POP OFF, BECAUSE IM FUCKING CRAZY!
IM NOT A BITCH TO FUCK WIT!

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Hottamaletrain on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:29 am

"Pours beer on your weave" WAT-CHU GONNA DO!!! I'M FROM BROOKLYN!
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  ballardmerross on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:53 am

well im from chitown bitch, and what!
ILL MOP THE FLOOR WITH SOME JERSEY BITCHES!

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  MikielJoe on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:55 am

BlackAmaranth_22 wrote:Mikiel...idk how to spell ur name but i dont have a problem with you so idk why you have one with me?
I never said I had a problem with you, I actually like you and I think that you'd be a cool person to hang out with in real life haha. Not sure if I said anything that sounded like I didn't like ya hehe Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  ballardmerross on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:57 am

JUST, goes to prove that bitches is delusional! Mad

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Hottamaletrain on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:58 am

MikielJoe wrote:
BlackAmaranth_22 wrote:Mikiel...idk how to spell ur name but i dont have a problem with you so idk why you have one with me?
I never said I had a problem with you, I actually like you and I think that you'd be a cool person to hang out with in real life haha. Not sure if I said anything that sounded like I didn't like ya hehe Very Happy

He's lying. He said he didn't like you, and if the opportunity arose he would "Sue you".

AND I DON'T PLAY! I put Chi town bitches in body bags!
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  ballardmerross on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:59 am

put my ass in a body bag bitch and i will surely rise from 7 feet deep and i will catch your ass in the bk bitch!

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  MikielJoe on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:00 am

Hottamaletrain wrote:
MikielJoe wrote:
BlackAmaranth_22 wrote:Mikiel...idk how to spell ur name but i dont have a problem with you so idk why you have one with me?
I never said I had a problem with you, I actually like you and I think that you'd be a cool person to hang out with in real life haha. Not sure if I said anything that sounded like I didn't like ya hehe Very Happy

He's lying. He said he didn't like you, and if the opportunity arose he would "Sue you".

AND I DON'T PLAY! I put Chi town bitches in body bags!
haha you have a fascination with people suing people dont'cha? Very Happy i'm totally confused though, did i say that? hehe
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  ballardmerross on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:02 am

Mad Suspect

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Hottamaletrain on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:03 am

ballardmerross wrote:put my ass in a body bag bitch and i will surely rise from 7 feet deep and i will catch your ass in the bk bitch!

I'll STOMP your Undead body and throw Holy Water At-cha! That's How I DO!
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Hottamaletrain on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:05 am

MikielJoe wrote:
Hottamaletrain wrote:
MikielJoe wrote:
BlackAmaranth_22 wrote:Mikiel...idk how to spell ur name but i dont have a problem with you so idk why you have one with me?
I never said I had a problem with you, I actually like you and I think that you'd be a cool person to hang out with in real life haha. Not sure if I said anything that sounded like I didn't like ya hehe Very Happy

He's lying. He said he didn't like you, and if the opportunity arose he would "Sue you".

AND I DON'T PLAY! I put Chi town bitches in body bags!
haha you have a fascination with people suing people dont'cha? Very Happy i'm totally confused though, did i say that? hehe

No I DON'T!!! LIES AND SLANDER!! That's grounds to get Sued!! I'll sue you for all you've got (especially those shoes from the 10 commandments of fashion shoot!)
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  MikielJoe on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:06 am

Hottamaletrain wrote:
MikielJoe wrote:
Hottamaletrain wrote:
MikielJoe wrote:
BlackAmaranth_22 wrote:Mikiel...idk how to spell ur name but i dont have a problem with you so idk why you have one with me?
I never said I had a problem with you, I actually like you and I think that you'd be a cool person to hang out with in real life haha. Not sure if I said anything that sounded like I didn't like ya hehe Very Happy

He's lying. He said he didn't like you, and if the opportunity arose he would "Sue you".

AND I DON'T PLAY! I put Chi town bitches in body bags!
haha you have a fascination with people suing people dont'cha? Very Happy i'm totally confused though, did i say that? hehe

No I DON'T!!! LIES AND SLANDER!! That's grounds to get Sued!! I'll sue you for all you've got (especially those shoes from the 10 commandments of fashion shoot!)
Quoting fiesta! I miss those shoes from that shoot :[ I had to give them back 'cause they were 3 sizes too small and my feet were dying in them hehe
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  ballardmerross on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:11 am

oh please, id like to see it happen, do it son!

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:55 am

For the record, Amaranth, I don't hate you as a person or even dislike you. Smile
I get frustrated with you as a model because you have "it" but don't show that you have it as often as you could.
I do feel sometimes like there's a SLIGHT bias from Cozy but it often gets balanced out by other judges anyway, and now that she's aware of it it may change, or I may just be crazy and it may be in my head. It's not really affected things too badly yet. Just know that I may have had my beef with Lucy in the past, but we patched up, and so I have no beef with you. Also, I've never eliminated you on a call-out order. You have a lot a lot of potential. Rest assured that the results you get this week (I won't say if they're good or bad) are purely based on your picture and not on your relationship with a particular judge... you're getting what you deserve.

_________________
Top 5... - Page 8 Pbucket
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859
Age : 30
Location : Grand River Tri-City, Ontario, Canaa
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Killian-1 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:59 am

I still don't think it's possible for anybody on this forum to hate another. You'd think we'd have known eachother for years outside the forum. It's just silly.
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440
Age : 25
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  MikielJoe on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:05 am

Killian-1 wrote:I still don't think it's possible for anybody on this forum to hate another. You'd think we'd have known eachother for years outside the forum. It's just silly.
hehe..
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Jonny-boy on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:08 am

Killian-1 wrote:I still don't think it's possible for anybody on this forum to hate another. You'd think we'd have known eachother for years outside the forum. It's just silly.

it's just mindless crap and i'm glad i stayed out of it for the most part. lol
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  MikielJoe on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:45 am

Bree-lin' in the Years wrote:For the record, Amaranth, I don't hate you as a person or even dislike you. Smile
I get frustrated with you as a model because you have "it" but don't show that you have it as often as you could.
I do feel sometimes like there's a SLIGHT bias from Cozy but it often gets balanced out by other judges anyway, and now that she's aware of it it may change, or I may just be crazy and it may be in my head. It's not really affected things too badly yet. Just know that I may have had my beef with Lucy in the past, but we patched up, and so I have no beef with you. Also, I've never eliminated you on a call-out order. You have a lot a lot of potential. Rest assured that the results you get this week (I won't say if they're good or bad) are purely based on your picture and not on your relationship with a particular judge... you're getting what you deserve.
Analyzing this statement, I say that Amaranth is getting first call out Very Happy haha
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  CozyTombRez on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:46 am

bree brings up a valid point: bias.
yes, last cycle i had a very clear bias toward Lucy, because she is my sister. i wanted her to win. i thought she would win. however, at that time, there was nothing wrong with that because I WAS NOT A JUDGE. My opinion of Lucy in NO WAY affected the final outcome of the competition. i was merely a fan.
Now that I am a judge, I take all of my actions and opinions VERY SERIOUSLY. As a former contestant, i appreciate it when judges are as objective and open-minded as possible. So, in my evaluations and callouts, I have been entirely honest as to what is my actual opinion. Emphasis on "opinion." IMO, Amaranth is a talented model and has taken good photos. This has NOTHING to do with the fact that she is friends with my sister. I also believe the same about almost every other model in this competition. I try to be positive as well as constructive in my comments. I apologize if some people saw bias, because i honestly did not mean to sound that way. I merely meant to express my opinion as a judge without being attacked. I feel that the only reason people think i am biased is because of my connection to Lucy. If Lucy wasn't involved and Amaranth was just a random model off the boards, no one would even notice.
This is me being utterly serious. I have taken everyone's comments to heart (even the ones that were particularly painful to read) and will try to represent myself in a way that makes ME feel right.

Peace out.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Age : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Killian-1 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:47 am

MikielJoe wrote:
Bree-lin' in the Years wrote:For the record, Amaranth, I don't hate you as a person or even dislike you. Smile
I get frustrated with you as a model because you have "it" but don't show that you have it as often as you could.
I do feel sometimes like there's a SLIGHT bias from Cozy but it often gets balanced out by other judges anyway, and now that she's aware of it it may change, or I may just be crazy and it may be in my head. It's not really affected things too badly yet. Just know that I may have had my beef with Lucy in the past, but we patched up, and so I have no beef with you. Also, I've never eliminated you on a call-out order. You have a lot a lot of potential. Rest assured that the results you get this week (I won't say if they're good or bad) are purely based on your picture and not on your relationship with a particular judge... you're getting what you deserve.
Analyzing this statement, I say that Amaranth is getting first call out Very Happy haha

I agree, I don't think she's going home at least.
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440
Age : 25
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  MikielJoe on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:53 am

Cozy, I think that you say friendly things about Amaranth in your comments that may sound bias at times, but in the final process of things, give her the actual call out that you think she deserves Very Happy I see fairness here Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Jonny-boy on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:55 am

CozyTombRez wrote:bree brings up a valid point: bias.
yes, last cycle i had a very clear bias toward Lucy, because she is my sister. i wanted her to win. i thought she would win. however, at that time, there was nothing wrong with that because I WAS NOT A JUDGE. My opinion of Lucy in NO WAY affected the final outcome of the competition. i was merely a fan.
Now that I am a judge, I take all of my actions and opinions VERY SERIOUSLY. As a former contestant, i appreciate it when judges are as objective and open-minded as possible. So, in my evaluations and callouts, I have been entirely honest as to what is my actual opinion. Emphasis on "opinion." IMO, Amaranth is a talented model and has taken good photos. This has NOTHING to do with the fact that she is friends with my sister. I also believe the same about almost every other model in this competition. I try to be positive as well as constructive in my comments. I apologize if some people saw bias, because i honestly did not mean to sound that way. I merely meant to express my opinion as a judge without being attacked. I feel that the only reason people think i am biased is because of my connection to Lucy. If Lucy wasn't involved and Amaranth was just a random model off the boards, no one would even notice.
This is me being utterly serious. I have taken everyone's comments to heart (even the ones that were particularly painful to read) and will try to represent myself in a way that makes ME feel right.

Peace out.


whether or not you are bias or trying to make Amaranth win if none of the other judges like her, there's what, 5 of you? seriously, it would not be hard for them to take Amaranth out without your help if she was the worst every week. it's your opinion and whether or not it's bias, Leigh picked you, so calling you into question also attacks his choice. and i think it's kinda disrespectful. i haven't really read what you've said about others but i always feel like you were being positive yet fair to me.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Top 5... - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 5...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum