My Name Is Luka

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  younevergofullretard on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:45 pm

ok, karasu. (changing subject) your avatar is cool. and i've got my money on you or chantaljade for winning the intm title.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Hottamaletrain on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Moving on... for now. Very Happy

I haven't picked final 3 favorites yet, but I'd say Chantal-Jade will be among the top 3. I don't know who the other 2 will be, or who should be the winner
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  MeLiSsA-RoSe on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:01 pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!


Ballard....is.....GONE!!!!!! pale Evil or Very Mad Sad *goes into a depression*
MeLiSsA-RoSe
MeLiSsA-RoSe

Number of posts : 133
Age : 23
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Blom9168 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:13 pm

MeLiSsA-RoSe wrote:WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!


Ballard....is.....GONE!!!!!! pale Evil or Very Mad Sad *goes into a depression*

Y'all are killing me with your overreacting. Seriously. I'm not trying to be mean,but most of you are acting as if Ballard was so amazingly important to this place. I don't have anything against you all, but when people act like, ''No, YOU CAN'T GO AWAY!'' It just makes me go Rolling Eyes
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100
Age : 25
Location : Almere, Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:20 pm

MillaJJoey wrote:Um excuse me, ballard and I were friends up until he decided to take personal pictures of mine and De's and put them on his blog and draw all over them and ridicule us. I asked him to delete it and he did, then became paranoid and left. I didn't tell him to leave and he and I were friendly (we were talking on myspace and everything) up until I saw that, which I would never do to anyone.

oh jesus christ, shut the fuck up. we all know what happened and you don't have to post daily reminders like a whiny fucking brat. seriously, you are being annoying as hell.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Hottamaletrain on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:27 pm

I'm not gonna say anything about the post above b/c I want to see how this plays out. Exclamation
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Karasu on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Laughing
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Hottamaletrain wrote:I'm not gonna say anything about the post above b/c I want to see how this plays out. Exclamation

i'd just like to point out that i said it so maybe he'll realize he seems to come here once a day to bring this shit back up and then leaves. i'm not responding to anything he has to say about it unless he wants to pm me.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Hottamaletrain on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Fair enough.... but I have to say, I love the fact that you don't mince words Very Happy
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:38 pm

no, i pretty much never censor myself if i'm pretty annoyed or pissed off.
and i love using the word FUCK to stress those feelings.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:42 pm

I'm actually not lying. The words 'bitch' and 'skank' are clearly written over my face, and the words 'creepy' are clearly written over the face of de and me. As soon as I figure out how to upload a screen capture that isn't saved as a picture I'll gladly post the pages so you can see that I'm not lying.

And the wordpress admins didn't delete his blog, he did.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Hottamaletrain on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:46 pm

I think most of the stuff (if not all) on his website was meant as a joke, not as a personal attack on anyone. On his website he called me a "half-breed" which is offensive, but I read it purely as a joke. Maybe you took it too seriously?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Perhaps I did, but I really wish that I could upload the screenshots that I did but I can't figure out how to get them from a word document to photobucket.

But I don't think ballard meant this as a joke. He kept calling me or de a charity friend (he wouldn't specify which one) and was saying shit to both de and me and made it very clear he didn't like either one of us, which came as a surprise to me because he had been talking to me on myspace like nothing happened the day before.

But there is one picture of me that says 'skank' and 'bitch' on it, and one of me and de and me that says 'creepy'

underneath it says

"The bitch is out of the cage!

Hoey and It are making the boards a very annoying place to be, they seem to think it's cute, but it's not. We really didn’t know what IT looked like until now. Thanks JIL!!! I guess I would hide my face if I looked like that too, thank god I don’t. BEWARE if you see IT walking around in a town near you, run! RUN VERY FAR! AWAY!"

and the one with my picture that says 'bitch' and 'skank' over the face says;

"Here we are again HOEY and his backup are at it again. There is some drama on the boards and because our favorite ugly personality Hoey is so fucking ADD it’s all over the place. What we know is that it started when Lauren posted a thread apparently with a different title that she later changed to IN MY SHOCKED PHOTO! Take a look at this long rant Hoey went on:”

(then he says what I said about Lauren to stop complaining, which really wasn’t that bad)

Then it continues…”Some of us aren’t going to justify why we’re not crazy, but we’re not assholes like Hoey. If this is not your cup of tea…KISS OUR CRAZY ASSES! LEAVE THEN!”

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Jilpen on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:59 pm

That's not that bad.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Location : LA and Chicago
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:01 pm

Sure, say that now Jilpen, but on Friday you were all apologetic and scared shitless over the fact that I might possibly "sue". For one, that was my whole intent with the suing thing, simply to scare him, I'm not actually going to sit there and call lawyers and sue someone for that. I just think what he did goes way beyond anything I've ever done to anyone on here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Hottamaletrain on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Maybe he just didn't like you at that particular point. He's known to say mean/bitchy comments and retract them later. Did you at least tell him that wasn't cool with you and ask him to take it down, or did you automatically threaten to sue and have his page deleted?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Jilpen on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Well, it might. But, of course we were scared shitless you said you would SUE. Do you realize how serious that is? But the simple point is...it really isn't terrible what he said. He's said worse about everyone. I was apologetic because you freaked out over some crap I said to your friends, that seemed to take everything a little too personal. You overreacted and had someone ruin his own blog, that actually gave him a little bit of happiness amid the crap in his real life, because you were hurt by it. I may not have agreed with the blog...but I don't think the whole thing needed to be taken down.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Location : LA and Chicago
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  AdultCookies on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Rolling Eyes

_________________
you look like a rabbit
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Age : 29
Location : Wonderland
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:09 pm

MillaJJoey wrote:I'm actually not lying.

did anyone say you were? why the hell do you keep repeating yourself? why can't you just shut up about it?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Actually Jonny, Karasu said I was lying. Read his posts before.

"Actually i saw both posts and they both said something like "omg were hot" or something. He didnt write curse words all over them, so stop lying about that." - Karasu

You're anger here is actually making me laugh because you have no reason to be angry. I never had a problem with you, so you shouldn't have one with me.

And Jilpen, I may not have been kidding at first, but I later told ballard that I was not actually going to do that and it was silly of me to say that. I was just angry, but I told him that I'd just like him to take it down because it was personal pictures of de and i that he took from our personal webpages. And he deleted the blog himself, no one else deleted it. I didn't even message the wordpress admins. I asked him to delete what he said about me, but he deleted the whole thing instead.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Karasu on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:46 pm

MillaJJoey wrote:Actually Jonny, Karasu said I was lying. Read his posts before.

"Actually i saw both posts and they both said something like "omg were hot" or something. He didnt write curse words all over them, so stop lying about that." - Karasu

You're anger here is actually making me laugh because you have no reason to be angry. I never had a problem with you, so you shouldn't have one with me.

And Jilpen, I may not have been kidding at first, but I later told ballard that I was not actually going to do that and it was silly of me to say that. I was just angry, but I told him that I'd just like him to take it down because it was personal pictures of de and i that he took from our personal webpages. And he deleted the blog himself, no one else deleted it. I didn't even message the wordpress admins. I asked him to delete what he said about me, but he deleted the whole thing instead.

then why does it say "this blog has been deleted by the admins"???
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Hottamaletrain on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Also, why did you say "... I'd rather you find out from the wordpress admins" ? Crying or Very sad
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Location : Montclair, NJ
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:12 am

MillaJJoey wrote:
You're anger here is actually making me laugh because you have no reason to be angry. I never had a problem with you, so you shouldn't have one with me.

you do realize that is the most unintelligent thing to say, right?

Lauren didn't have a problem with you, so you shouldn't have had one with her.

or does that statement only work when you use it? Rolling Eyes
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Jilpen on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:16 am

My name is Luka
I Live on The Second Floor
I Live Upstairs from You
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Location : LA and Chicago
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:17 am

Jilpen wrote:My name is Luka
I Live on The Second Floor
I Live Upstairs from You

please don't.

think of the childwen.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 30
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

My Name Is Luka - Page 3 Empty Re: My Name Is Luka

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum