hey, Milla, keep replying to this to keep this thread on top.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hey, Milla, keep replying to this to keep this thread on top. - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, Milla, keep replying to this to keep this thread on top.

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:25 am

younevergofullretard wrote:i was just going to say that, mr.janice. kyle's dramatic exit was nothing compared to this.

don't give him credit for making dramatic exits though. his head is inflated enough. i know it's hard to tell because AIDS has given his cheeks this sunken-in look, but it really is full of air and ego. for non-existent "talent"
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

hey, Milla, keep replying to this to keep this thread on top. - Page 2 Empty Re: hey, Milla, keep replying to this to keep this thread on top.

Post  AdultCookies on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 am

you all know how much i hate kyle, right?

Admin

Number of posts : 1744

View user profile http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 am

how much?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 am

Jonny-boy wrote:
younevergofullretard wrote:i was just going to say that, mr.janice. kyle's dramatic exit was nothing compared to this.

don't give him credit for making dramatic exits though. his head is inflated enough. i know it's hard to tell because AIDS has given his cheeks this sunken-in look, but it really is full of air and ego. for non-existent "talent"

but hes a movie critic, so he must know SOMETHING
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:28 am

Karasu wrote:
Jonny-boy wrote:

but hes a movie critic, so he must know SOMETHING

how to bareback is all i can think of.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:30 am

hey Jonny there's gotta be a better way to make fun of him than to keep doing the AIDS thing.
i mean you have so much to work with here!
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:31 am

Its sad that it really is Milla. I wanted to believe he wasn't that childish to spam an entire message board over a stupid argument with someone. He just ruined it for everyone b/c he had a personal thing going on. This really wasn't necessary
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:31 am

he looks short. i don't like his mouth.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:32 am

CozyTombRez wrote:hey Jonny there's gotta be a better way to make fun of him than to keep doing the AIDS thing.
i mean you have so much to work with here!

yeah, but i don't think he's worth the energy, really. i'd rather save the good insults for someone other than him
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:33 am

yeah i know, isn't it terrible? i mean i had respect for him before, cuz i wasn't in on all the drama, i just knew him from cycle one. Now all he is is a troll. And not a very good one at that.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:34 am

it really is a shame. oh well though.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:37 am

why do they keep posting when they know none of us can see it?
it's not even annoying anymore
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:39 am

I think they're doing it b/c it bumps their threads to the top, and still shows their posts as new (at least on my computer)
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2