AB

Go down

AB Empty AB

Post  ballardmerross on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 am

My name is Adam, I'm staying with Ballard and because Ballard is a little odd he keeps all his passwords in a folder. So I asked him what the site was that these people keep talking about, and he told me it was this one. This is going to be really complicated to explain to y'all and I will do my best to try and see how I should tell y'all this. Ballard is okay, but he's not actually doing great. The dry version of the news Ballard went into shock last night around 3 in the morning. We rushed him to the hospital and he did flat line twice before we even arrived. Somehow he managed to pull through and he is fine. He was released at around 3 in the afternoon and he is walking around, making jokes and really wanted to write this, but he actually can't use his hands that well because of the wounds. Let's just say it was more of a diving motion rather than a across the street motion. I don't know why he wants me to tell y'all this, but this is his word for word:

Hi guys. It's me Ballard. Obviously. I just wanted to make this my formal apology and say that I truly am sorry. I don't think it's far to Jesus to have to deal with the boards being about things other than the competition or game or whatever. I really hope everyone can just have fun and remember that things aren't as serious as people make them so don't go crazy like I did, I'm as crazy as a blue flavored fruit loop. Much love to all of you and I hope to see you all in hell some day. Mad Mad

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AB Empty Re: AB

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:18 am

:-(

im glad hes doing ok, but man, thats scary :-(

Tell him I really hope he gets better and visits us soemday Very Happy

And also, I think you mean LESUS lol!! But yeh tell himI miss him here and ive been hell worried!!!!

Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile http://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 am

please get well soon ballard! we want you back and healthy greeting us here on the boards!
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:52 am

oh, man. glad you're still with us Ballard! I'll be praying for you, I hope you heal very soon.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Ballard I hope you get better and know that you'll be in my prayers!
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum