Do you think any of your favorites this season..

Go down

Do you think any of your favorites this season.. Empty Do you think any of your favorites this season..

Post  MikielJoe on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:18 am

have a shot at winning the competition??

Sandra - She's too much of a bitch to win. Sad
Allison - Token awkward girl, so no.
Celia - She has the best chance out of my favorites, but I just can't see her winning.

I can see myself growing to like Tahlia haha. Her cheekbones were stunning during her semi-finals meet with the judges!
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Do you think any of your favorites this season.. Empty Re: Do you think any of your favorites this season..

Post  Avess on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:12 am

My faves:
Fo, Celia, Allison, Teyona, Nijah

Fo - Gorgeous, cute, lovely personality but too commercial, but I think she serves very well
Celia - I think I like her more in pictures and I prefer her personality to her look. I see model but I don't think she'll win
Allison - I'm OBSESSED with this girl, I love her, I want to marry her eyes, I want to play Tekken with her and paint tea pots, I'd love her to win, but I think she's second or third place. Very pretty, but not versatile enough to do more glamorous or sexy shoots, I think
Teyona - The best face, weird, weird face, but she looks like a model. She doesn't look like Grace Jones but she's in that league of facial strength. I see her second or third though too. Not commercial at all
Nijah - Fun, very pretty, amazing smile. I think she is rather commercial but my bets are on Nijah. I just have a feeling Nijah will win.

So yeah

I think it will be

6. Fo
5. Celia
4. Natalie
3. Teyona
2. Allison
1. Nijah
Avess
Avess

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/babytap

Back to top Go down

Do you think any of your favorites this season.. Empty Re: Do you think any of your favorites this season..

Post  Jilpen on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 am

I think Teyona could pull of commercial...there are times when her face is normal...so yes.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:28 am

yes.
in fact, i think my favorites are going to be in the top three.

Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:47 am

teyona is going to win. i really think so. tyra is fascinated by her forehead and it's time for a tyrahead to win i guess. as for my favourites i think most of them are not going to win (except for teyona). but natalie, fo, jessica - nope. natalie is getting the boring edit, fo looks too short, and jessica is restin' awn purty. natalie and jessica will be eliminated soon and fo might make it to top 6 overseas.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down