IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10

+2
AdultCookies
sweet_tyra_lesus
6 posters

Go down

PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10 Empty PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:28 am

LUCY JUST PMED ME LETTING ME KNOW AMARANTH IS A BITCH FUCKING QUITTER COZ HER PARENTS WANT HER TO FOCUS ON STUDY AND NOT ON TAKING PHOTOS OF HERSELF. LIKE THAT SHIT CANT BE DONE IN PRIVATE WITHOUT THE FOLKS KNOWING. WHATEVER.
THERE WILL STILL BE AN ELIMINATION AND WE WILL SKIP STRAIGHT TO FINAL 3.
GIMME CALLOUTS FOR BOTH SHOOTS, THEN TELL ME WHO YOU THINK SHOULD BE ELIMINATED.

OLYMPIC SYMBOLS:

CHANTAL:
PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10 Chantal9

KARASU:
PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10 Karasu10

MIKIEL:
PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10 Mikiel9

KILLIAN:
PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10 Killian9-1

BIKE:

CHANTAL:
PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10 Chantal10

KARASU:
PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10 Karasu9

MIKIEL:
PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10 Mikiel10

KILLIAN:
PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10 Killian10

Last edited by sweet_tyra_lesus on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10 Empty Re: PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10

Post  AdultCookies Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:36 am

ilike karsu´s pictures
irperpedfer mlikiesl´! biek but not the colors one, and i liek chatnals´color , mikiela sha sbotnennnet! hahahahahah
mikiels bike is good
chatnals´is sook
i like her co lorpictrue bher lbue one
but not milikes´eywoolo one

CHANTAL
It's a good picture, but the angle doesn't work. It makes your jaw look heavier. I like the blueness, your makeup's really good. I would have preferred if you had taken the picture completely facing the camera, instead of doing the little profile.

KARASU
At first glance, it looks like a really soft expression, but now that I'm looking at it, it's not that soft. It almost looks like you're angry. I like that haha:D. I like the picture. It's really subtle and you incorporated the green well. Great job

MIKIEL
This picture's...weird. It just looks like a normal picture, the only difference is that you're wearing a yellow scarf as a bonnet :/ I like that your happy, you've never really been happy in a picture before.

KILLIAN
I like it. You look like a samurai. You finally completely controlled your face. The expression is cool and yeah. The only negative thing is the circle thing on your head. What is it? Well, other than that great job!

BIIIIIKEE

CHANTAL
I agree with Bree. You made it really obvious that you're holding yourself up. It wasn't an easy photoshoot, but there were other ways for you to do what was asked for. Anyway, I like your expression and your head tilted. I like the pose and the outfit. The only negative thing is what i already pointed out.

KARASU
I like the pose, I like the way you're holding the bike. I don't really mind the facial expression, but it is a bit overacted. Oh and you lost your neck. I know they're minor details, but since the competition's almost over, those details matter.

MIKIEL
You photoshopped the picture? I like what you're doing with the bike and the pose, but the expression's extremely vacant. You have such an extreme pose, and the face doesn't match.

KILLIAn
Whoa. This picture's awesome. Your facial expression gives the expression that you're going hella fast on the bike. Your face is controlled, and you're giving a great expression. I like the way you used the bike and everything. Great job!

call out!

colors
karasu
killian
chantal
mikiel

bike
killian
chantal
mikiel
karasu

i want karasu and chantal in the top three. i think killian just got waay better, and if he's in the top three, i would think it fair.
mikiel started off strong, but now his pictures are too boring. the bike one is good, but it's not the best. if we're going by how they've done in the past, then mikiel should be in, but based on this week's performance, i say killian.

Last edited by Mr. Janice on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Nigel, are you drunk? Heh heh. Anyway...

COLOURS
Chantal
You have such a pretty face, Chantal, it's very feminine, but there's an understated strength. Because of the strength of your face you need to REALLY watch your angles. Remember your first picture? (Gosh, that seems like ages ago, how far you've come!) You were jaw-heavy. Now you look a little nose-heavy, and dare I say, almost a bit masculine, which is absurd because you're one of the most beautiful girls I've seen in a long time. There are positive points to this picture (the eyes are lovely, and you have NECK! Yeyy!) unfortunately you need to watch your angles.

Karasu
Kara-SOO! So, something about this shot reminds me of a ninja turtle, in a good way. This is really great because I didn't think you were much of a classic beauty-shot guy, but this is actually fabulous. You have paint on your face but you still look clean and natural, and there's a certain allure in your eyes that makes me want whatever your selling. Also, um, you have really tiny hands!! But they look great in the picture, like a lotion ad.

Mikiel
This isn't a bad shot, but I probably like this the least so far. You tried something different for you, it's very sensitive, it's a different angle than what you usually give, but it's just a tad boring. Wish you had done some crazy paint on your face or something! You'd better hope someone does worse than you, because you might get B2'd for something that isn't really a bad shot - but "not bad" isn't good enough.

Killian
Hey now! This is the most creative we've ever seen you. I'm not just giving you sympathy points here. You've mastered your eyes, they're very comanding. I think if the photo quality was higher, you'd have made more of an impression. However, what I do see is an extreme desire in your picture, like, "Fuck you judges, I'm proving you wrong!!"

BIKE
Chantal
My problem isnt' that you're pulling yourself up (to be honest I thought Lesus made this shot wayyy too hard for you guys, but hey, he is the master of puppets). My problem is that it kind of shows. You could have bent your body differently so that you really looked like you were in motion. You're beautiful as always, but if I took the bike away I wouldn't get the message at all. You're just standing, looking hot, and someone put a bike... under... you...

Karasu
So, this is a bit like your car shot. The only thing is, I think you overacted it a bit. Instead of looking like, "Yeahhh, I'm hardcore on this bike, you wanna get with my bo-day!" you look like you're parodying those "always rides a ten=speed" types. I like your body a LOT, but the face doesn't fit with the shot. Too exaggerated, sadly.

Mikiel
So you photoshopped the picture, but actually, it looks like a pretty good job!! Your bike picture is the best so far because you really sold the "sports" angle. You got that it was supposed to be extreme sports, not just "fierce" posing and adding a bike in. You haven't been outstanding for the past few weeks, so THIS proves that you still have what we saw before.

Killian
Niiiice! Like Mikiel, you really got the "extreme sports" side of things. Your face is a bit mean, but I like it nonetheless, because it's sexy-mean. You know, you've always had such trouble controlling your face while doing something nifty with your body, and I thought being on a bike wouldn't do you any favours. However, here you are, rocking the shit!!

Call-Out
Colours
Karasu
Chantal
Killian
Mikiel

Bike
Killian
Mikiel
Chantal
Karasu

Thus my total be...
Killian - 4
Karasu - 5
Chantal - 6
Mikiel - 6

Even as shit, but at this point I don't think I'm the only one who wants to see Mikiel gone...

Last edited by Cowboy Breebop on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Sorry my comments are so late and short. I really feel like shit. That's why my comments are so mean. Sad Amaranth left too, there are too many quitters in this cycle! Sucks that her parents aren't letting her continue, but whatcha gonna do.

Colors:

Chantal: I think your prep for this shot was good, the makeup and the feather and everything, however I wish you had done this more straight on and with a little more fire behind your eyes. With such pale eyeshadow you really need to emphasize those peepers.

Karasu: Omigosh, your hand does look tiny! It's a good beauty shot, it's just a little too feminine for my taste. Excellent eye contact tho.

Mikiel: Again, this is too feminine. I like that you're actually looking into the camera instead of gazing pretentiously into the distance. There's still something a bit off here though...

Killian: I don't get what you're doing with your hands, and the shot is out of focus again. But I LOVE the expression. It's fierce and manly. Zero neck in this shot, however.

Bike:

Chantal: I don't hate it. Your face is controlled and your body looks nice and long. A bit more neck and some more angles with your limbs and this shot would be great.

Karasu: I love the casual pose here, it works and it looks really cool and athletic. So much sass behind your eyes too. I don't think you're necessarily overacting, but you're definitely emoting with your nostrils again. It looks like you're trying to pooch out your lips.

Mikiel: You obviously put a lot of work into photoshopping this, which is illegal and at this point in the competition is unforgivable. It's a decent shot, because you look different than you usually do, but come on. How many times does Lesus have to say no editing?

Killian: You're kinda scaring me in this pic. Your face looks crazy and your body looks disproportional. I like what you did in emphasizing the front wheel, but you are not aware of yourself at all.

Callout:
Colors:

Karasu
Killian
Mikiel
Chantal

Bike:

Karasu
Chantal
Mikiel
Killian

Last edited by CozyTombRez on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:17 pm

oh crap
yeah i think i was :S
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

PHOTOSHOOTS #9 AND #10 Empty Photoshoot!

Post  AndrewStern Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Hi! Sorry I was late but I'm here now!
I am not getting the hype about Karasu I wish I was this week but I'm not! Karasu is giving the same face in EVERY picture! I mean there are exceptions but c'mon! I also dont get why you guys don't like Chantal's Olympic picture! Its gorgeous, she has that whole masculine/ feminine thing going on in her face and its just great!

Olympic Symbols:
Chantal- Gorgeous. You have progressed so much since week 1, let alone your robot picture and this picture shows it. I love, love, love, this picture.

Karasu- No, I do not like this picture. I do not like the smeared paint on your face, and I do not like your hand and the beads. Its too too much in your picture, whereas Chantal had a lot in her photo she still stayed in control with you I feel like you threw a bunch of props and your picutre and said "Here I am!" Its overdone and it's not one of your best.

Mikiel- This picture would get a big fat F had you been in grade school. Mikiel I just don't see that spark I did in the first few weeks in the competition and this picture proves it. Your eyes are so fantastic in the picture, but the overall look you went for fails.

Killian- No. Just No. Im sorry Killian but you made it this far because of others misfortunes and at this point in the competition I just think its best to come to the realization that you had a good run, but now its time to go. Although Mikiel and Karasu's pictures were bad there is no denying that, yours is at a whole other level of bad.

Bike:
Chantal- Your a gorgeous girl, with a gorgeous face, and a gorgeous model-esque body. Overall with your performance this week you are my hands down favorite pick to win this competition. This is a great fashion shot. From your hair, to your arm all the way down to your legs you OWN this shot.

Karasu- Week after week its the same face, same distorted pose. I may speak for myself in saying this but you just have one facial expression you do in most of your pictures. I do not doubt your modeling potential, you have delivered some of the best pictures in this competition however, I think we need to see more from you instead of this serious face you put on week after week. If this does not change, like Jonny, you won't win.

Mikiel- I like the fact that you made the bike seem like it was in motion doing a trick but I do not like you in the shot. As weird as it sounds, I feel like your face is ruining the image. There is nothing to it, you just look so bland and blah.

Killian- Like Mikiel I like the fact that the bike is in motion, I especially like how the tire is popping out of the picture in a sense. However, you look very anxious and very nervous in the face and it shows. Its a good picture, one of the better ones of the week, but I'm just not sure if your Top 3 potential.

Callout Order Olympics:
Chantal
Karasu
Mikiel
Killian

Callout Order Bike:
Chantal
Killian
Karasu
Mikiel

AndrewStern

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Mmmkay, as it stands.
Killian - 13
Chantal - 13
Karasu - 16
Mikiel - 20
I'm really hyperactively awaiting everyone else's decisions.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 pm

i like chantal's picture, i just don't like her angle.
yeah karasu has the same expression, but it's not a bad expression :/

haha yeah bree you're not the only one who wants him gone.
maybe i'm just paranoid, and i'm just sensing a nonexistent arrogance. i feel like he's too cocky and i'm tired of the same pissed off look.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:33 am

I don't think there's anything wrong with his attitude,
I just don't think he's putting in ANY effort anymore. He's putting in what he THINKS he needs to put in, so I think he's just a bit... dillusional.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt102890 Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:39 am

Omg @ Amaranth quitter pants!

colors

1. Chantal
2. Karasu
3. Mikiel
4. Killian

bikes

1. Killian
2. Karasu
3. Chantal
4. Mikiel

I'll write comments later. *Feels everyone glaring at him doubtfully*

Firebolt102890

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:44 am

Karasu - 22
chantal-23
killian-24
Mikiel - 33
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:55 am

MY CALLOUTS:

BEAUTY:
Chantal
Karasu
Mikiel
Killian

BIKE:
Chantal
Mikiel
Karasu
Killian
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:01 am

mikiel still leaves Razz
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:40 am

As much as i don't like Mikiel's photos and his arrogance or whatever, i don't agree that Killian should be in the final three over him. Ah well, too late for that i guess.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt102890 Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:35 pm

yeah its pretty ridiculous that Killian has made it this far. Seriously. Has he ever NOT been in the bottom 4/3/2? Even if he turns out an amazing picture this week, cummulatively he will still be far below the other 2. It will be an absolute joke if he is in the final 2 over Karasu or Chantal.

Firebolt102890

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:40 pm

i don't think he will be.
karasu should just suck it up and pose for the next photoshoot (he's a vegetarian and the next photoshoot needs fishes!)
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:43 am

Good thing this is not last cycle.
I'm allergic to da fishies.
And yeah, Killian has gotten this far based on others' screwups, but at least we know the guy won't take the title. But let's not make any plans ahead of time. I think it's wrong if we go into finals with the metality that Karasu and Chantal WILL do better. Who knows? Karasu's been pretty consistent, though when Chantal is bad, she's really bad.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:47 am

but it really wouldn't be fair to not have them in the top two.
like i said, if we were basing the top three on past performances, mikiel should have been here, but if we're doing it on this week's performance(i based it on the last photoshoot), then imo killian deserved to stay.
but next week's the top two. i'm going to base next week in past performances if they both screw up.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:51 am

Oh yeah, definitely it should be based on past performances.
Fortunately I prefer neither Chantal nor Karasu to one another, I don't have any preconceived bias towards either. I prefer Chantal's look, prefer Karasu's pictures. So I'm not going to try to subdue or contrive certain opinions because I want to see my favourite win. I like 'em both equally for different reasons.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:32 am

yeah me too
i'd be happy with either of them winning.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down