I Think It Is Hypocritical:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Think It Is Hypocritical:

Post  Jilpen on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:03 pm

People complained while watching last cycle that none of the black girls on ANTM are high fashion. Tyra finally casts the most high fashion black ever to audition for Top Model and people hate her for what reason: she's different looking. And who do they like instead? Fe...the least modelesque girl ever cast. And why do they like her? Because she's cute and has freckles. I'm done. Suspect
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Think It Is Hypocritical:

Post  Blom9168 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Jilpen wrote:People complained while watching last cycle that none of the black girls on ANTM are high fashion. Tyra finally casts the most high fashion black ever to audition for Top Model and people hate her for what reason: she's different looking. And who do they like instead? Fe...the least modelesque girl ever cast. And why do they like her? Because she's cute and has freckles. I'm done. Suspect

I totally agree with everything you said. People need to stop bitching about Teyona looking high fashion, do you want high fashion, or mall girl?!
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 pm

I honestly don't understand how anyone can like Allison's look but not at least get the appeal of Teyona's.
Jilpen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:52 pm

The fans need to stop bitching about Tyra making it a personality contest beacuse they make it just as much of a personality/cuteness contest than anything. The only reason fans don't think they are personality-biased is becasue they always root for the awkward/underdog persona. Teyona looks like a beautiful sphynx and has the best face and body of the cycle.

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:10 am

I completely agree Bree. Teyona is one of the few girls that I can see really doing something after the show. What makes me mad is not that some people don't like Teyona but it's because they think Allison has so much more potential than her. She doesn't. She is a little young looking and may need to lose a bit of weight. She's just as weird looking if not more weird looking than Teyona. If she wasn't as awkward and scary people wouldn't like her as much as they do. The only people that would like her are people that know fashion. Teyona is great and people need to learn what's really in...because Fe ain't in.
Jilpen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:26 am

I still think that Fatima is the most modelesque black girl the show has ever casted. Next Nnena. Then Sandra. Finally Teyona. Teyona has the best body this cycle and her head is a great size for photos. Even though her first and third photoshoot were jank, she has a ton more potential than most girls. Ew, I'm defending Teyona haha Razz

I've gotten bored of Allison. Her picture this week has been her best so far, but I can already see that she's going to be giving the same looks left and right.
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:19 am

Allison's look really can't be very versatile. All she can give is her one look. It's a great look...but that's all she can give. Aminat is the same way.
Jilpen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:13 am

I think Aminat has different faces, but only has one behind the camera. Have you seen how soft her face looks when the judges are critiquing her picture?? She looks amazing! If she can pull that face off in a photo, she'll be good. Hopefully she can bring the versatility 'cause she's tall and looks like she can work it :]
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum