after-show pics...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

after-show pics...

Post  Chantal_Jade on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:26 pm

we should all defo do some

but with a brief as i have no idea for a concept at all ha

there must be some photoshoots we missed out on due to drop outs

xo
avatar
Chantal_Jade

Number of posts : 325
Age : 28
Location : Middlesbrough, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  MikielJoe on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:22 am

do shoots from ANTM cycle 12 as they are aired??^^
avatar
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  Chantal_Jade on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:24 am

where do i go get 10 other people and kids from ha

i wish they would stop doing group shots and do a nice beauty one

xo
avatar
Chantal_Jade

Number of posts : 325
Age : 28
Location : Middlesbrough, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  MikielJoe on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:48 am

oh yeah haha this cycle is the one with all the group shots! hm, maybe the windmill photoshoot? just because it was so high fashion Very Happy or some of the other ANTM photoshoots we had to choose from during the simple/dramatic week
avatar
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:21 am

The only photoshoot i dropped was Sea Nymphs from Brazils Next Top Model.

Which was basically exactly the same as water nymphs from cycle 7, although from underwater, so it was actually more similar to quench water from cycle 2, although nobody had an underwater camera, so i was gonna change it to water nymphs from cycle 7 anyway

haha

_________________
Wanna Be On Top?
avatar
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide, South Australia
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile http://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  Karasu on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:23 am

sweet_tyra_lesus wrote:The only photoshoot i dropped was Sea Nymphs from Brazils Next Top Model.

Which was basically exactly the same as water nymphs from cycle 7, although from underwater, so it was actually more similar to quench water from cycle 2, although nobody had an underwater camera, so i was gonna change it to water nymphs from cycle 7 anyway

haha

Lol i wouldent of been able to do that. i dont have a pool Laughing
avatar
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  Chantal_Jade on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:27 am

omg how would we of done that!
avatar
Chantal_Jade

Number of posts : 325
Age : 28
Location : Middlesbrough, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:47 am

yeh thats why i ended up removing that one

i think i was a little ambitious lol

_________________
Wanna Be On Top?
avatar
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide, South Australia
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile http://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:51 am

i would've done it in the bathtub if i had to. =p

i think we could all come up with some ideas and do them as 1 as post-show work. it would be fun.
avatar
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 28
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  Chantal_Jade on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 am

my bath is tiny lol

yeah i'll go think of some/have a look at past ANTM photoshoots then we can all have another vote again

i do wanna do a commercial one though lol.. maybe if we all have a video camera or able to film on their phone we could do a commercial/advert type oen!
avatar
Chantal_Jade

Number of posts : 325
Age : 28
Location : Middlesbrough, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:12 am

yeah, a commercial shoot would be awesome.
here's some other ideas i wouldn't mind trying out from ANTM:
Cycle 1:
-the snake shoot(though we all don't have snakes. =p)
-the motion-shoe ad
-the naked one(hehe, it's simulated, so don't get uptight)
Cycle 2:
-extreme beauty shots(everyone could pick whether to do something like Shandi's, Mercedes' or Yoanna's)
Cycle 3:
-the car shoot with 2 personalities
Cycle 4:
-the 7 deadly sins
-making your own outfits out of nature and shit
Cycle 5:
-the high fashion on a ranch or whatever(i didn't watch that cycle)
CYcle 6:
-fairytales
-careers(i think this one would be pretty cool to do)
-the dolls
Cycle 7:
-model stereotypes
-extreme hair
-circus freaks
CYcle 8:
-political issues
-candy photoshoot
-the 4 personalities one
-corpses
Cycle 9:
-hanging from something in a hot outfit(doesn't necessarily have to be "rock-climbing")
-recycled stuff
-jumping over the great wall (or a fence, whatever)
Cycle 10:
-paint closeups(like Bree did Wink)
-music scenes
-caught by the paparazzi
-fierce eyes
avatar
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 28
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  Chantal_Jade on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 am

oooooo we should defo do the carears one!

and the 4 personalities one!
avatar
Chantal_Jade

Number of posts : 325
Age : 28
Location : Middlesbrough, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:17 am

Chantal_Jade wrote:oooooo we should defo do the carears one!

and the 4 personalities one!

i'll start the thread for the careers one!!
avatar
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Age : 28
Location : Beaumont, Texas, USA
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  MikielJoe on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:37 am

Jonny-boy wrote:yeah, a commercial shoot would be awesome.
here's some other ideas i wouldn't mind trying out from ANTM:
Cycle 1:
-the snake shoot(though we all don't have snakes. =p)
-the motion-shoe ad
-the naked one(hehe, it's simulated, so don't get uptight)
Cycle 2:
-extreme beauty shots(everyone could pick whether to do something like Shandi's, Mercedes' or Yoanna's)
Cycle 3:
-the car shoot with 2 personalities
Cycle 4:
-the 7 deadly sins
-making your own outfits out of nature and shit
Cycle 5:
-the high fashion on a ranch or whatever(i didn't watch that cycle)
CYcle 6:
-fairytales
-careers(i think this one would be pretty cool to do)
-the dolls
Cycle 7:
-model stereotypes
-extreme hair
-circus freaks
CYcle 8:
-political issues
-candy photoshoot
-the 4 personalities one
-corpses
Cycle 9:
-hanging from something in a hot outfit(doesn't necessarily have to be "rock-climbing")
-recycled stuff
-jumping over the great wall (or a fence, whatever)
Cycle 10:
-paint closeups(like Bree did Wink)
-music scenes
-caught by the paparazzi
-fierce eyes

fierce eyes all the way!!!!!! the car shoot with two 2 personalities sounds like it would be very interesting to do Very Happy ooo i wanna see how people would do that hehe
avatar
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:02 am

OOH that reminded me, i also had the mannequin shoot from finaldns ntm and was also gonna mix it in with the one from britains ntm!

but i took them out the week that chloe and robbie quit

_________________
Wanna Be On Top?
avatar
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide, South Australia
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile http://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  MikielJoe on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:21 am

sweet_tyra_lesus wrote:OOH that reminded me, i also had the mannequin shoot from finaldns ntm and was also gonna mix it in with the one from britains ntm!

but i took them out the week that chloe and robbie quit

i just looked up the shoot from finland's next top model. it wouldve been so much fun to have done that shoot! Very Happy it shouldve replaced the futuristic photoshoot Very Happy
avatar
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Re: after-show pics...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum