Anyone wanna flame a jerk for me?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone wanna flame a jerk for me? Empty Anyone wanna flame a jerk for me?

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:12 am

Ugh!! This loser twenty-two-year-old on Youtube has left about seventy-five-thousand comments on a video of mine. It's a video of my little dance girls Lianne and Alysia's tap duet. He keeps going on about how his little sister is so much better than them, how they suck and will never "make it" as dancers and how Canada sucks. The last one is really pushing me over the edge right now. Anyone wanna thumbs-down his comments/tell him off/act like Lii and Alysia are teh greatzorz?
Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oMUFf5SU1M
(your basic hop-step-shuffle-stomp my ass)

And here's the results from Flashdance last year (DEA isn't up yet) basically showing that Lii and Alysia obviously knew what they were doing because they placed third overall in their age group.
http://www.flashdance.ca/pdfs/2008_Results/CW_Competitive.pdf

Admin

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna flame a jerk for me? Empty Re: Anyone wanna flame a jerk for me?

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:23 am

done.
i am the user under the SN: Dukky.

i hate Americans who are stuck up.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:39 am

Sweet! Thanks Jonny. I won't say "I hate Americans" but I hate people who diss Canada with irrelevant things. They don't even bring up concrete evidence or anything, they just say "Canada's pansies!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:57 am

thumbs downed him
what an ass
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:59 am

I love how he criticizes someone's video to the utmost but doesn't even have the balls to post his own.
I dunno, I don't get that defensive when someone's criticizing ME.
But Lii and Alysia are my girls. Alysia was my "little sister" for comp my first year. So I love her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:34 am

Bree-lin' in the Years wrote:Sweet! Thanks Jonny. I won't say "I hate Americans" but I hate people who diss Canada with irrelevant things. They don't even bring up concrete evidence or anything, they just say "Canada's pansies!"

i'll admit it, i think anyone who supports the terrorism on Iraq is wrong. and most Americans are flat out annoying when it comes to social issues even though there's some who give me hope. anyway, he is a jerk, so i let him have it. you're welcome. =D
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:47 am

p.s i just checked my inbox and got a bunch of troll-ish, possibly drug-induced rants:

Dont waste my time on Canada the good
Canda has no place on the world stage
Yo! It's not that your taken for granted . It's that your OVERLOOKED. Canada really has no place on the world stage. It is basically a useless country. You dont DO anything. I'm in a cultural studies class which is mandatory even though my major is Business/Economics. We have covered Canada as one of the lower scaled countries when it comes to world recognition. I don't know if your familiar with an old TV comedy called Smart Guy , but in one episode even little TJ says, in regard to the plot, " Canadians won't have any trouble crossing the Mexican border because they're next to invisible." True, another one of many crack- offs at your country,,, BUT just the same, there is a satirical ring of truth to it. It's because of your government and the lack of play on their part makes the citizens appear the way they do. That's where all the "Canada jokes " come from. The truth is , that if Canada was to disappear off the face of the earth tomorrow, the rest of the world would not even notice. I hope you really are the age your profile says because most of the comments are from teenyboppers who are not knowledgeable in world affairs, so it is primarily useless to put this as a general comment . Your government needs to step up to the plate and get more in tune with the times and not think that being "nice and polite" would save their asses should they come under attack. They are making the citizens of the country look ridiculous too. Canada lost any world spotlite after the advent of WW2. They shone during WW2,, but then fell into near oblivion.

canada the good LMAO!!!
No need to respond Duckman or Duckperson. LMAO!! Im a second year economics major at Florida State and I spent my younger days in NYC, so dont talk to me about your little cozy goody 2 shoes crap. I have 3 Canadian chicks in my cultural studies forum and they are the ones who diss on Canada more than anyone else. They mocked the country constantly while we studied the great white North. They're still undergrads at this point but will be the class of 2011,, and 2 of them are remaining in South Florida to pursue their careers and one is heading to Los Angeles, Calif. They have their own little in-forum expression,,, " The only smart Canadian is one who is embarrassed to be Canadian". So on that note,,, Carry on with your good little self in big ole goofball Canada and leave the REAL people to worry about the world. Just sit back, continue, and enjoy watching the world pass you by. No skin off my ass.

watch my Boyz if you will and get a take on ME, then shut up ur silly mouth
Hey,,, I'm Caucasian ( means white case ya didnt kno) but these here R my G's , I chilled wit 4 years over on da BK block. ( Drat dat nasty peer pressure!! LMAO!! ) So plezzzz, spare me any exciting stories bout Canada the good. Sob Sob . Ive had my laff 4 da day. <i've taken out the link to his video, but i'm going to go give it a 1 star ratings>

Way up !!
sorry this is my last message. I imagine ur not very worldly so just to let you know the freestyle video is all up in BK, New York. That's Nostrand Ave Reds in Brooklyn , N.Y. Wayyy upppppp!! Love these bros man , who kno wat REAL life is about. We did those streets , man.

i honestly skimmed through the first one because this guy is obviously oblivious to common sense, a dictionary, spellcheck, etc. and then i read the last one and that's it, so if someone wants to translate, please feel free.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:01 am

I agree. I think the war in Afghanistan's legitimacy is debatable - it's undeniable that blowing up someone's building is a declaration of war. However, the Iraq war is completely non-justified in my opinion. I mean, the UN was COMPLETELY against it and they still invaded them anyway. "Bringing democracy to Iraq?" They don't work that way, and bringing it by force won't work!! Geeeez. What's next? They all have to go Christian and buy American?

But Canadians can be jerks about that issue too. I was enraged after I saw a blog written by a girl who was an army wife (barely older than myself) saying that the media needs to STOP publishing stories about soldiers doing bad things (i.e. the soldier who raped and killed a fourteen-year-old Iraqi girl, or the soldier who kicked an innocent puppy off a cliff), because it gives the public a negative portrayal of the troops and weakens the nation's strengths.
In response I posted a blog saying that though some troops need our love and support, the ones who do such things give them a bad name and make me ashamed to have a "Support our troops" sticker on my Rio. And what that people don't realize is that some young men who are encouraged to go into the army to "straighten up" actually get worse because you're giving them the tools to be violent AND racist. In almost all reported cases of soldiers assaulting, killing, or abusing foreign citizens in any way, the soldier was reported to have a background of racism and violence.
Well posting that apparently made me a giant ass because this one girl from my school dance team who has a father in the military posted that I'm a giant asshat who must hate Canada and that stories about soldiers assaulting others and kicking puppies off cliffs are made up by people trying to destroy our faith in goodness.
Right.

But as a whole, this guy's logic is soooo stupid. Canada makes themselves easy targets - for what, exactly? Oooh, people make jokes about us. Um, so? No one's attacked us, no one has labeled us as a racist or violent country... no one has thrown shoes at Stephen Harper.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:11 am

see, the thing is, i don't think the war's purpose is debatable at all. we went in for "weapons of mass destruction". there were none, i'm starting to doubt there were any in the first place, and really we're taking their oil and doing all these destructive things. i agree that Iraq needing some definite redefinition, but we didn't even try to do it peacefully, we just loaded our tanks and bombed them til the surrendered. and as for the horrible things soldiers are doing being "made up"... what the hell is this guy smoking? there is VIDEO PROOF of these incidents which is how we know about them in the first place.

and this guy is just dumb. i've honestly considered and still am considering moving to Canada just so i can get married and have the legal benefits i'm entitled to with my boyfriend. but i've never heard a joke about Canada with any legitimate negative attribute about the country. it's usually just "ooh, it's bad, it must be Canadian LOL" or some shit like that. Canada is like the less violent, more liberal version of the US and i would rather be there than where i am.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:17 am

I love Canada for its gay marriage. You know, my mom's church (Catholic) encouraged everyone in the parish to vote Liberal because they wanted to see some "changes" made so that the church and state could be separated and that my priest could perform gay marriages. And it's funny because Canada, at least Ontario, has really strict smoking laws (you cannot smoke in public AT ALL, you can't smoke within ten meters of a public building, some streets are smoke-free, all bars are smoke-free, there are no "smoking sections" and you can't smoke with kids in the car), and though I know you're a smoker I think it would entertain you to know that Canada is often credited for "not letting you smoke a fag but letting you marry one." Chyeahh!
As for Canadian "jokes," well, it's kinda like this one set of Canadian university jokes I heard. It was all "How many _________ students does it take to change a lightbulb?"
How many Ottawa U. students does it take to change a lightbulb? Just one. She screws everything.
How many Queens students does it take to change a lightbulb? One. He holds it up and the world revolves around him.
How many Wilfrid Laurier (MY UNIVERSITY!!) students does it take to change a lightbulb? All of them; they make it a campus affair.
See? It's a "joke," but it's actually pointing out the best thing about WLU - that we're a tightknit campus. So I've maintained for years that I would rather people make jokes about me being a pussy than people making jokes abouit me being a jerk.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:24 am

i'm liberal as hell except on very very few issues(one actually, i think). and even though i disagree with smoking bans to a point, it really doesn't effect me because i smoke in my backyard and in my car or if i'm at a party where someone doesn't mind smoking in their house. smoking is bad habit, i'll admit it's pretty disgusting, but hey, we're all self-destructive in some way and i thank you for not being an ass about it.

and yeah, i'd rather be known as a wimp than someone who is violent.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:26 am

I'm Liberal however the Liberal party of Canada has made a few pretty big mistakes over the years.
The smoking bands are annoying for smokers, however people really aren't smoking any less here than they do in places without smoking bans.
It's weird though... the first time I went to the US for a dance competition I saw cigarette advertisements EVERYWHERE... I had never seen them before!! Ever! I didn't know they existed! It was like watching a dog walk on its hind legs.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am

everyone makes mistakes, but i stand behind liberals because of the general idea to progress and change rather than keep "tradition", especially those that keep prejudice rolling.

and yeah, smoking is advertised a lot here. i went to a club once, i was still 17 actually, and some promoter for Kool cigarettes had me do a survey for a free pack and an awesome ass lighter. i told him i was 18 and left my ID in my car, but he gave me a pack anyway. smoking companies don't care who they kill but i don't blame them because it's the smoker's fault for smoking. if i die, i don't want my name involved with anti-smoking campaigns that blame the tabacco companies. even though it's dumb, i firmly stand behind Tyra in the "Take responsibility fo yo self!" message.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Well even though I still think smoking is disgusting and I hate being around it, it's good that you don't try to pass yourself off as a "victim" of addiction or whatever. Despite my hate for smoking it still gives SOME credit to the smoker. Like, "Yeah, I dug my own grave, whatever." Tobacco companies in Canada aren't as ruthless as the American ones - all cigarette boxes have graphic images of the harmful side-effects of smoking (far less pretty than on ANTM) and cigarettes are SO expensive. When I went to buy cigarettes for a friend of mine once I was absolutely shocked at how he could afford a pack a day.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:15 pm

omigod yes, cigarette prices are ridiculous here too. my boyfriend and i were smoking a pack a day and spending around $280 a month on them. luckily, we started rolling our own. and bags of tabacco are like $10 and last a month and a box of filtered tubes are like $3 and they come with 100. but it's also great because we get irritated rolling them all the time so i've gone from like a pack a day to maybe 10ish. so i'm already cutting down.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Everyone cuts back/quits different ways. My mom quit cold turkey after having my brother and has never had a cigarette since... it's been almost twenty-two years.

Oh, also, you should check out the guy's most recent comment. I'm actually in the process of posting a video reply.
He also sent me a PM says "And who exactly is this Steven Harper?" You have to be freaking kidding me. And I thought stupid Americans were just stereotypes. The funny thing is he PM-ed me because he obviously didn't want the public to see that he doesn't know who Stephen Harper is.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm

well here was my original reply to his pms:

Re: Way up !!
you have got to be the most ignorant, irritating and downright disgusting person in real life. so you're in college, woohoo, get over yourself. so you think you're worldly and that the opinions of 2 people who left Canada make you right when it's really a matter of opinion. seriously, grow up, because all i'm really reading is "arahfohgai i r troll"

i got a reply a little while ago:
Re: Re: Way up !!
Do U have mental issues? I study world cultures at Florida State. I dont make things up off the top of my head. This is a course of study. We studied Canada in detail first semester. The rest is just common knowledge. You call a person ignorant and opinionated because they talk about things that EDUCATED people know. Canada is a lower scaled country in the overall picture. If you dont know that then YOU should be in college or at least have graduated high school. The reason I brought up Florida State in the first place is because of the cultural studies forum. I can see you have no education to speak of by your foolish reaction. Typical hillbilly response. Take things personally , instead of on a knowledgeable basis. As for my "real life",, first of all I got into FS with a 4.0GPA ( dont imagine U know what that is but you can google it ),, and second of all , I have more friends in my 22 years than I'm betting you would ever have in a lifetime. Also got a GF who is one of the hottest chicks in South Beach , Florida. Just throwin that in for good measure because I enjoy having a HOT GF. So what YOU can get over, is the Loser idea as far as I'm concerned,, because if you ONLY KNEW , you'd be seriously choking on your words. Come down to Florida and you can see for yourself . There ya go, a personal invite or should I say E-vite. Piece of advice ,, when you're talking to someone with an education or an education very much in the works as I'm on my way down the road to a PHd degree,, don't be pullin a COP OUT because you're non- knowledgeable , by simply stating that someone may be just a big bully or ignorant or whatever the choice you make. That's the first sign of a simple mind. They cant argue using fact , statistics or experience , so they have to resort to talking drivel. If you choose to have proof so that at least you wont look like a defensive little shmuck without a clue,,, then come on down to Florida. Are you aware that Doctors and other professionals head south of the Canadian border because there is double or triple the money to be made here? Same with entertainers. I bet my money that you werent even aware of THAT. Either come on down and check myself and my lifestyle out,, or stay where you are and continue on with "the simple life". Aight?

i responded with:
Re: Re: Way up !!
haha! i absolutely love that think because i call you an asshole for acting like an asshole means i'm an uneducated hillbilly with no concept of common knowledge. fyi, i was accepted into U of H, Rice University, and Berkeley and those were the only ones i applied for. i opted to put off college so i could focus on a career in music, even though i graduated in the top 5% of my school and aced my SATs. so don't call me uneducated when you honestly have no fucking idea what i've accomplished, where i've been, how much i know, or how i apply it to every day life.

and you can spout statistics on how horrible a country you think you know Canada is all day long if you want, but there are just as many statistics for the US and just as many people getting out of the country because it's not the great country of opportunity and freedom it's made out to be to other countries and just as many shitty things to say. but did you know THAT? probably not considering your possibly drug-induced rambling (Courtney Love has written more comprehensible blogs than what you've written to me). or do you just suck at trying to make a point? both is my guess.

so instead of going on some stereotype-based rant on how ignorant i must be, why don't YOU come check out where i live so you can see there are more wealthy, educated, intelligent people where i am than you think. or are you too busy looking up statistics?

you can call me a moron all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you're an asshole, you will keep being an asshole and that makes you a disgusting person. more so than any "hillbilly" which i supposedly am despite growing up in one of the nation's largest cities.

for fuck's sake, grow up.

oh and p.s. if you want anyone whatsoever with a brain to take you seriously, consider using spellcheck, a dictionary, stop using commas where periods should be, U instead of the whole damn word(its just 2 letters more, are you really too lazy to hit those 2 keys? they're right next to each other), etc. there's some basic grammar you're lacking that makes YOU sound like the one who is an uneducated street thug. Aight?

but now i think i'll send him a pm going "you don't know who Steven Harper is??? and you call me uneducated? you could've at least googled it so you could continue pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about!"
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Hah hah hah! "studied Canada in detail." And he didn't know who Stephen Harper was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHAml1LWNKU Here's my reply. It may not be processed yet but keep checking. I tore the fuck apart.
Well, I'm off to the campus center... to hang with educated people.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:52 pm

cool, i'll watch it when it comes up. =D
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:37 am

Hah. Yay. Great success. And my friend Candace (one of the blonde twins whom I used to dance with) posted this seemingly obvious little informational nugget:

"Great way to retaliate! The guy is ridiculous. Try this one on for size...how about you tell him that DEA stands for Dance Educators of America and all 5 judges were American and they came all the way up north to this town for this competition! You can also add that only did this dance get platinum but it won a choreography award too from the all AMERICAN judging panel...that might shut him up!!! "

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:59 pm

I love you This is hilarious. I love where you're like "EL OH EL, or .. maybe .. lawl i dont know" but the best part is the end where you tell him to get off your internets.
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:39 pm

ohmygod Bree, my boyfriend and i were laughing SOOOO hard during that entire video.

btw everyone, i am the "hillbilly" he's talking about. so now my presence on youtube is immortalized in Bree's vid. thanks Bree.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:42 pm

Wooh! Immortalizing!
I'm liking the whole angry-vlogging thing. I think I need to do it more often because I'm so opinionated I think people would like to hear my rants.
Also, anyone notice how CLEAN my dorm room was??

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 pm

lol, yes, your vlogging is angry but it's hilarious. more vids.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:22 pm

This is (hopefully) the last back-and-fourth between us:

ever been outta Canada? LMFAO!!!
Ever been down 2 South Beach Florida,, chicky? Dat where I spend at least haff my time. Da other haff is clear up in North Florida attendin F. State. Somehow I'm guessin U mite not fit in at South Beach. LMFAO!!!! Somehow Im guessin U never even been outta lil ole Canada.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

(My reply)
Actually I have, a few times. Once to see my grandparents in Georgia; once in 2004 with my first dance team to visit New York, take workshops, see some shows, and dance at Ground Zero; and once in 2007 when competing at DEA Nationals in Las Vegas where I attained second-runner-up for Senior Miss DEA and took a workshop with Mia Michaels. Thank you for asking.

Wait, perhaps I should present this in a language you would understand:

actualy i has, a few x. unce tew sea mai grandparents ins georgia; 1ce n 2004 wif mah 1st dance team to visit gnu york, tkae workshops, see som shows, + dance @ ground zero; adn unce ins 2007 wen competing at dea nationals n las vegas where i attained 2nd-runner-up fur senior miss dea and took a workshop with mia michaels. tank joo for asking.

Please refrain from further contacting me, you attention-seeking nationalist.
(Travesty text courtesy of http://unintelligencer.com)

Again, the man can't shut up...
Dont do dat no more,, .
Aight chicky.. But plezzz do me a fav ,, an no try talkin up Ghetto text no more. LMFAO!!!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next