IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what, is that like 3 people who have dropped dead this cycle?

5 posters

Go down

So, what, is that like 3 people who have dropped dead this cycle? Empty So, what, is that like 3 people who have dropped dead this cycle?

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:15 pm

i met this girl named Jessica through my boyfriend 2 years ago and me, her, my boyfriend and this girl named Kali were all like best friends up until last August when she said some really hurtful things to and about me. well i told her i didn't want to speak to her ever again after that, even though my boyfriend and i were going to be godfathers to her baby. well she had her baby. we haven't spoken to her. well a few days ago she apparently got into a car wreck, i read about it in Kali's blog and it sounded like Jessica was fine, i thought it was just a fender bender or whatever.

she died today. Neutral

i feel like shit even though she was a bitch to me last time we were in contact. somehow i guess i always thought she'd apologize and we'd make up. bleh. i have to go find out when the funeral is.

everyone take care.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

So, what, is that like 3 people who have dropped dead this cycle? Empty Re: So, what, is that like 3 people who have dropped dead this cycle?

Post  Killian-1 Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:28 pm

I'm really sorry Jonny. Sad
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

So, what, is that like 3 people who have dropped dead this cycle? Empty Re: So, what, is that like 3 people who have dropped dead this cycle?

Post  Blom9168 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:09 am

I'm so sorry to hear that Jonny. I wish you all the best.
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:28 am

Aw that sucks

I'm really sorry that that happened Crying or Very sad
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:33 am

sorry, Jonny! that sucks
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:23 am

thanks you guys. =]

the funeral is supposed to be later this week.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down