IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retractions and reflections on a poor, immature attitude.

3 posters

Go down

Retractions and reflections on a poor, immature attitude. Empty Retractions and reflections on a poor, immature attitude.

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:11 am

Sometimes, when you're young you don't think about the consequences to certain actions, even if you consider yourself a smart and sensitive person.

If anything, I'd assume most mistakes in my life have been made by assuming I am that smart and sensitive person and am above making the same mistakes that others make. I've always been pretty quick to criticize other people, but when it's me I always have a reason to defend myself. I always use excuses of what's a principle and what's truly right and wrong, but in the end I always only care about myself.

I like to think I've grown since then, but the wonderful/horrible thing about writing things online is how permanent they are.

When I was younger and active on this forum I was heavily critical of a lot of people in my life. It was beyond venting, it was wanting attention, and doing so through reaching out online because I was bad at connecting with people in person. So I threw people who pissed me off — even if it was only momentarily — under the bus. While the initial things I posed were bad enough, I also used people's full names.

And naturally, here I am, eight years later, still thinking primarily about how damning and embarrassing this is to myself and not to the people I've hurt.

This post has been edited and scrubbed of all that for this reason and I can only express sincere regret at what I've done.

I can say that I was 19 and I was dumb and not thinking of consequences, but that really doesn't make anything that much better. Damage is damage, and i accept that. I've probably permanently damned any relationship I could possibly have with some people, and that's just a consequence I have to accept.

Over and out.

Last edited by Cowboy Breebop on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:32 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Removal of sensitive information including people's names.)
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Retractions and reflections on a poor, immature attitude. Empty Re: Retractions and reflections on a poor, immature attitude.

Post  Jilpen Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:14 am

Su bofetada.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Retractions and reflections on a poor, immature attitude. Empty Re: Retractions and reflections on a poor, immature attitude.

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:21 am

Uh... what?
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:22 am

All gone now.

Last edited by Cowboy Breebop on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of sensitive information including people's names.)
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:24 am

All gone now.

Last edited by Cowboy Breebop on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of sensitive information including people's names.)
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:28 am

All gone now.

Last edited by Cowboy Breebop on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of sensitive information including people's names.)
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:40 am

All gone now.

Last edited by Cowboy Breebop on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of sensitive information including people's names.)
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:01 am

All gone now.

Last edited by Cowboy Breebop on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of sensitive information including people's names.)
Ava
Ava

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:13 am

All gone now.

Last edited by Cowboy Breebop on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removal of sensitive information including people's names.)
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum