IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG. HILARIOUS!

+2
Lauren
Shaq
6 posters

Go down

OMG. HILARIOUS! Empty OMG. HILARIOUS!

Post  Shaq Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Ok, so 10 minutes ago, I got my root canal. And the whole right side of my mouth is NUMB As HELL. Lol!
I think this is funny because like on every cycle on the real ANTM, someone gets sick or something along the lines of this. I always end up hating that person because I think they're giving excuses.
Now its happening to me! (I know I wasn't a threat anyway, but still)

LOL. I think this is hilarious. I still haven't taken my photos yet, so I don't know if it will show (my lip is Fat as hell; I'll have to suck it in). I hope I can pull a Danielle.

PS: the root canal didn't hurt at all. so many people overexaggerated.
Shaq
Shaq

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

OMG. HILARIOUS! Empty Re: OMG. HILARIOUS!

Post  Lauren Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:00 pm

i'm getting one on tuesday =[ im so scared
Lauren
Lauren

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:18 pm

I've never experienced root canal, and I still don't have my wisdom teeth lol. I'm so scared to get them though because everyone complains about getting them out.
Saraaa
Saraaa

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaq Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:43 am

Lauren wrote:i'm getting one on tuesday =[ im so scared
Don't be. It doesn't even hurt. The only thing that bothered me was keeping my mouth open for the whole 10-15 minutes.

I'm getting my 2nd root canal (another tooth) wednesday. Smile
I have to get 2 more after that.
Shaq
Shaq

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:26 am

Thats funny because I was watching cycle 2 last night where Camille had her lips all swollen! Funny as pie!
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:12 am

I've only ever had braces. Razz
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:31 am

When I had my wisdom teeth out last year, i got a really bad infection in my throat. I had a big absyss in my neck that kept growing, but we didnt realise it was growing coz it was growing inwards, so it started pushing on my windpipe. The fuckhead of a surgeon looked into my mouth for 5 seconds and called it a minor surface infection and said i was fine. Then i had to be rushed to hospital the next night coz i started convulsing on the ground due to lack of oxygen and also coz i hadnt eaten for liek 9 days. The removed the absyss which left a nasty scar on my neck

I was so hacked up on drugs didnt rememebr a thing and then apparently i got soem other thing and pnemonia and then woke up one day to be told id been in a coma for 4 days. Was in hospital for a total of 11 days just because some fuckhead of a surgeon didnt take an extra 1 minute of her life to check me out properly

And thats my nightmare of a wisdom tooth removal story!!
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:21 am

sweet_tyra_lesus wrote:When I had my wisdom teeth out last year, i got a really bad infection in my throat. I had a big absyss in my neck that kept growing, but we didnt realise it was growing coz it was growing inwards, so it started pushing on my windpipe. The fuckhead of a surgeon looked into my mouth for 5 seconds and called it a minor surface infection and said i was fine. Then i had to be rushed to hospital the next night coz i started convulsing on the ground due to lack of oxygen and also coz i hadnt eaten for liek 9 days. The removed the absyss which left a nasty scar on my neck

I was so hacked up on drugs didnt rememebr a thing and then apparently i got soem other thing and pnemonia and then woke up one day to be told id been in a coma for 4 days. Was in hospital for a total of 11 days just because some fuckhead of a surgeon didnt take an extra 1 minute of her life to check me out properly

And thats my nightmare of a wisdom tooth removal story!!

I can't help but imagine the real Tyra yelling this story to one of her models that used her wisdom teeth surgery as an excuse for a bad photoshoot. Haha now I wanna go rewatch cycle 4 to see Tyra yell at Tiffany Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaq Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:12 am

MikielJoe wrote:I can't help but imagine the real Tyra yelling this story to one of her models that used her wisdom teeth surgery as an excuse for a bad photoshoot. Haha now I wanna go rewatch cycle 4 to see Tyra yell at Tiffany Very Happy
That was priceless.
Shaq
Shaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down