IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAMMIT KYLAH!

+3
Jonny-boy
Killian-1
Cowboy Breebop
7 posters

Go down

DAMMIT KYLAH! Empty DAMMIT KYLAH!

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Okay, some people know that my (now former) friend Kylah is kind of messed up and clearly has a lot of issues related to attention, but she's gone wayyyyyy too far this time. Luke and I aren't speaking to her again, unless it's to give her crap.
Luke's new band, Fareweel CoolReason had a little show-party last night in their Jam-Space where they were getting a video made. Luke invited his best friend since age six, Dave, who lives in Toronto. Since Dave and Kylah used to date and the three of them (plus Ben!) assemble the "Timmins Crew" (trust me, when you're in a big city, no matter how big the idiots, you like to be with people from your hometown) Dave brought Kylah.
So Kylah got wasted, which isn't difficult considering her weight is still in the double-digits, and then got a little "insired." You see, FCR's jam space has a lot of graffiti art on their walls, but they got permission to have it done and it was done by a semi-pro artist. Here's what THEIR walls look like:
DAMMIT KYLAH! N691120297_5736438_5518
So Kylah, thinking, "Hey, no one has paid attention to me in the past five minutes!" took some spray paint out of Dave's backpack (Dave tags) and goes into the room that FCR has access to, but DON'T OWN (read: can't do shit to the walls) and:
DAMMIT KYLAH! N633365523_5651578_8463
DAMMIT KYLAH! N633365523_5651579_8598

She...
- DIDN'T apologize (well, when she was forced to she did, but it wasn't even sincere).
- Gave shit back to the people who were yelling at her (including Luke's roommate Vee... she told Vee "Who cares, I'm skinnier than you?!" Now, I know Vee, and Kylah's lucky the girl didn't put a hockey stick up her ass).
- Left the party without taking responsibility.
- Let Dave and Ben pay for the damage for her, so she can do with this like any other mistake she's ever made and pretend it never happened.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

DAMMIT KYLAH! Empty Re: DAMMIT KYLAH!

Post  Killian-1 Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Somebody I know hasn't done the exact same thing but is acting the exact same way and it's a bitch trying to reason with him.

She'll see sense sometime. Hopefully.
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:55 pm

someone needs to slap that bitch.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:14 am

She needs severe therapy, with an actual board-liscensed therapist instead of these volunteers she's seeing (whom she sees ONLY for her weight issues). Her issues are so much deeper than the emphasis she puts on size. I'm very upset as the damage she's done to the space, because the guys could risk LOSING THE JAM SPACE. If they lose it, I will feel SO bad for them; they have really important shows coming up.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:27 am

Hah. So my darling mellow Luke, who never EVER gets angry, sent her THIS:

"You really don't fucking get it, do you? Sure I can understand the "hey, they painted the walls in that room, let's paint this one too", but honest to god, the way you handled everything afterward was sheer idiocy, and proved how out of fucking touch with reality you really are. The mere fact that I INVITED you out there would have at LEAST merited an apology immediately after finding out that "Oh shit I shouldn't have done that", but you went on walking around with a smart ass smug on your face, acting proud that every person in the room was pissed you. It took my roommate yelling at you, shoving you into the room, and then Dave directing you to me 20 minutes after the fact to get a sorry. Learn to take some responsibility for your fucking idiocy for once in your goddamn life. When I explain to you you have to pay for something, and that we might get kicked out of our jam space when we have a string of shows coming up, and all you say is "I don't have money" and go back to playing MY drums like nothing happened shows how little regard you have for anyone but yourself. There's the album and your facebook profile as well, but at this point why the fuck am I even trying. From what I can tell your proud of what you did, and in your eyes everyone else that was out last night was an uptight emo kid who can't take a joke. But the fact is, we NEED that place right now, we have 3 shows in the next 2 weeks, and we don't have tie to be looking for a new jam space because some juvenile bitch decided it was a good idea write her name and a stick man on the wall of a room that wasn't ours. Even if it HAD been our room, why the fuck would we want KYLAH written on our wall? But again, I guess it doesn't matter, because you got to be the center of attention for the evening, and then sit back and have a good laugh at how stupid all those emo kids are. All I can hope is you at least have the fucking decency to pay back Dave and Ben for bailing out your sorry ass."

Instead of e-mailing him back, she forwarded it to all their mutual friends. And wrote this (which she didn't have the balls to write to HIM):
"I was going to post this in a note and do a huge ass rant on how fucking ridiculous this entire situation is,which is easy because all my friends from Randolph would've just had sex with this shit, but I decided Breanna would be pissed so I'm resisting the temptation. But for the record:

If you have a shitty place in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere, don't leave spray cans, paint, and paintbrushes
in a white room in a worn-down warehouse during a party with bad excore-to-the-max-rawk-out music, hardcore ugly chicks and dudes, and combine with alcohol."
She keeps saying the spray paint was left out. It was Dave's. She took it out of his backpack. And there she is, essentially blaming everyone else for something she did. The whole thing gives me a headache.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:47 am

Jonny-boy wrote:someone needs to slap that bitch.

Damn right!
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Wowwwww, this girl clearly has major issues.
Ava
Ava

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Today's the day they find out if they get to keep the Space or not. I am prayyyyinggggg that they do because of all their shows coming up. They have a show where they're opening for some semi-famous band (they have a video on MuchMusic) and record execs are apparently gonna be there.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:42 pm

If they lose their space you should all go Tyra-cycle4-rant on her ass.
Killian-1
Killian-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Poll: Should I send it or not?

Kylah, I know this is not my place and I probably shouldn't be sending you a message, but I just feel very VERY strongly about what happened this weekend. I've always tried to sympathize when it comes to your behaviour, but that's because it was usually harmless. I really thought you would have the morals and decency to realize, "Gee, this place doesn't belong to these guys, it's not a good idea spraypaint really stupid drawings on the walls!" And then to go around after and act proud of it, when clearly NO ONE was impressed? That's what really got Luke, as he's explained to me multiple times. I don't see how anyone could have a sense of humour about
a) Ridiculous, juvenile, and inane graffiti,
b) The idea that these guys, who did NOTHING to anyone, could lose their space.
I also don't get why you said in your album on Facebook that they "left out cans of spraypaint." As I understood, it was Ben's spraypaint that you took from his backpack. So for one thing, you're LYING. And secondly, does it even make a difference? If I leave a knife lying out does it give you permission to stab someone? If someone is taking too long to cross the street, do you run them over? You're just using that (made up) reason as an excuse for your behaviour when, let's face it now, no one made you do that (or wanted you to, clearly).
Luke's message to you (he showed me) may have been harsh because it's coming from Luke, Luke who rarely complains or antagonizes anyone, but I believe it was well-deserved. You DO need a SEVERE wake-up call, because all anyone's ever done when you do stupid shit like that is shake their heads and say "Ohhh Kylah," or worse, "That's just how she is." Well, if it's just the way you are, then change the way you are. Because the way you are kind of sucks right now.
Oh, and telling off Vee and saying, who cares because you're skinnier than all the girls, is really just THE most assinine thing I've ever heard anyone retort with.
You need to apologize - to Luke, to Dan, Dennis, and Thom, to Vee and Brittany, and to Dave and Ben for making them bail you out AND make excuses for you. There is NO twisted, messed-up view of the world where what you did is considered right.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:22 am

You should totally send it.
Killian-1
Killian-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:40 am

I wouldn't send it because then your probably just going to get into an email fight with her, because you know that she will answer you back and probably harrass you until you responde to her response to you.
Saraaa
Saraaa

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:56 am

Yeah, I still haven't sent it yet. It was more or less a way of getting my anger out. I'm not considering sending it for the sake of a response. I just want to get through to her. ANd hopefully get her to sincerely apologize.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:16 am

She seems like she needs someone to knock sense into her...
Saraaa
Saraaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 am

Maybe a brick. I know which model to ask for a brick. You'll know who I'm talking about when panel comes up.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:43 am

shhh don't say anything
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:43 am

I won't. Hah hah hah. But I just wanna keep making brick jokes.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:44 am

hehe
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:46 am

*is outside the box in this joke* Sad
Saraaa
Saraaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:48 am

Sooooon enough, Sara. Soon enough.
Ah, those chicken nuggets went right through me. I gotta go shit a brick. HAH!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:48 am

chicken...mcnuggets?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin