IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y'all need to do your shoots, LISTEN:

+3
MikielJoe
Karasu
CozyTombRez
7 posters

Go down

Y'all need to do your shoots, LISTEN: Empty Y'all need to do your shoots, LISTEN:

Post  CozyTombRez Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Here's why: The sooner you send your shots in, the longer us judges get to look at them and really study them and MAYBE change our minds a few times. That being said, if you rush through the shoot and do crappy just to turn it in it'll be even worse. But you rush more when you're trying to turn it in at the last second. And if you do it now you have time to reshoot if something goes wrong or if you aren't happy with the results.

Another note: Since you're turning in SO many shots, you should take infinitely more shots. With a ten shot requirement, you should take at least 200 frames. Get to know your angles and expressions people. Lots of times in someone's film you'll see "oh that shot has really great pose but THIS shot has awesome eyes." If you take 200 different shots you're more likely to get a shot that has all the good elements combined. Every time you finish one set of shots of the same pose, look at them and adjust according to what's missing.

If you guys aren't awesome this week and FOLLOW THE BEEPING BRIEF i will personally make your life miserable. But in a nice way.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Y'all need to do your shoots, LISTEN: Empty Re: Y'all need to do your shoots, LISTEN:

Post  Karasu Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:49 pm

I've been doing it all day lol. I have about 5 good pictures so far
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Y'all need to do your shoots, LISTEN: Empty Re: Y'all need to do your shoots, LISTEN:

Post  CozyTombRez Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:50 pm

good boy. the rest of you: look at your brother karasu. why can't you be more like him? *sigh*
p.s. if you can't tell i'm overreacting due to an unsuppressed desire to see your photos.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:37 am

It sucks that I can't take my pictures until Saturday Sad I had to double-check to make sure that it wasn't passed the deadline Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:56 am

I second Cozy's wishes. Also, some nice peanut butter snacks being turned in with your photos will be helpful!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:58 am

Peanut butter snacks? Its all about the salty chips!
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:39 am

i'm cleaning my room so i can shoot tonight.

i have ideaz for this shoot i know will work(i practiced).
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:40 am

So it turns out none of my pictures came out amazing. I'm gunna do it tommorow again =D

I have the poses down, but my problem is the "set"
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:43 am

buhahah I have the perfect place for my photo and no school this week. in other words.

MY PHOTO IS GOING TO OWN ALL OF YOUR PHOTOS!

or I hope so lmfao. hahahah im so exciteddd.
Saraaa
Saraaa

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:02 am

Saraaa wrote:buhahah I have the perfect place for my photo and no school this week. in other words.

MY PHOTO IS GOING TO OWN ALL OF YOUR PHOTOS!

or I hope so lmfao. hahahah im so exciteddd.

Sara is Sasha Fierce!! I hope everyone does good this shoot because it sounds like everyone is into this one Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:04 am

I was so scared I was going to get one and then be like oh crap but I've been searching around today and I found so much good stuff for it. Smile I'll probably do it tomorrow or maybe even later tonight hahh. (=
Saraaa
Saraaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:07 am

I want to do mine right now!! I have so many ideas for it but they wont work if i dont have my friend's.. damn can't say it haha!! oh wait, can you say what shoot we were assigned? or is that confidential? @__@

whoever gets the worship one, should worship INTM's official mascot! hehe
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:28 am

ahh lmfao. after I read that list I was hoping I would get the worship one because I have so many freaking candels they'd actually get a use and I have this really small creepy closet I could of used but whatever I'm glad with the one I got (= because I have a good idea for that one too.

IDK if your allowed to say which one you got, I don't think so because I'm sure if you are allowed he wouldn't of PMED it? but people have been saying the ones they got I would just keep it to yourself more suprise.
Saraaa
Saraaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:31 am

haha I'm going to try and not ruin any more surprises than what I already have (woah that was a mouth full). I spoiled the whole meet the models thing by posting some pre-show pictures (which were incredibly horrible and should never be seen again!!). I need a time machine so I could just fast forward to the finale and see all the pictures of everyone hehe!
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:33 am

ahh I know I LOVEEE seeing everyones pictuers teehee. your preshow shit wasn't bad lol.
Saraaa
Saraaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:37 am

hehe dont lie! i can handle the truth! haha i saw the pictures you took with your sister and thought they were awesome hehe! i'm still rooting for both you and killian!
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:47 am

I took pictures with my sister? lmfao. haha. ugh I really wanna just go take my pictures now but my dads home and he's being all bitchy and he's probably going to go upstairs and then be all "YOUR BREATHING TO LOUD GET DOWNSTAIRS" because he's trying to sleep. lol.
Saraaa
Saraaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:56 am

haha! "breathing too loud"?? sounds incredibly random Razz

AHH!!! did you get the detox photoshoot!? did i guess right Twisted Evil
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:03 am

no I didn't get that one haha. but mel wanted me to get that one because she was like OH MY GOD WE HAVE TUBES! and I was just like great go away.. she's so weird but no I didn't get that one haha.
Saraaa
Saraaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:14 am

damn haha!! your display pic is cool Very Happy hope ya dont take this the wrong way but your sister looks like one of the girls on the rock of love bus only younger and far less trashy haha
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:16 am

sara i love the new pic of you, i just wish you relaxed your lips

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Saraaa Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 am

MikielJoe wrote:damn haha!! your display pic is cool Very Happy hope ya dont take this the wrong way but your sister looks like one of the girls on the rock of love bus only younger and far less trashy haha

that just made my day. because me and my friend whenever we watch it always say thats going to be mel in like 7 years. lmfao.
Saraaa
Saraaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down