IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Years Resolutions

+5
Shaq
Karasu
Killian-1
MikielJoe
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
9 posters

Go down

New Years Resolutions Empty New Years Resolutions

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:27 pm

My new years resolution is not to have any faith in ANTM to choose a good winner. I just can't do it again, I'm watching with the lowest of expectations! Jaslene was like a left hook to my head, Saleisha the right hook, Whitney was the knee in the groin, and McKey was the uppercut that did me in. So Tyra, bring it on cause there's no way you can dissapoint me this time around. Very Happy

Anyone else have a fierce resolution?
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

New Years Resolutions Empty Re: New Years Resolutions

Post  MikielJoe Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:07 pm

UGH! You didn't like Jaslene?? She was amazing both on the show and after!! Razz
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:32 pm

A whole lotta stuff that I'll end up not doing. Sad
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:53 pm

Jaslene looked like a skeleton coated in tan paint

my new years resolutions:

-put more effort into school (getting over senioritis lol)
-get my first job
-start acting my age (maybe)
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaq Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:19 am

I broke mine already so no need in saying. =/
Shaq
Shaq

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:27 am

ElectricJeraldoAcidTest wrote:My new years resolution is not to have any faith in ANTM to choose a good winner. I just can't do it again, I'm watching with the lowest of expectations! Jaslene was like a left hook to my head, Saleisha the right hook, Whitney was the knee in the groin, and McKey was the uppercut that did me in. So Tyra, bring it on cause there's no way you can dissapoint me this time around. Very Happy

i swear to god, Whitney and McKey aren't as bad as everyone gripes they are. Whitney is a good plussie and McKey did not take one bad photo and was the most consistent next to Lauren-Brie.
but yes, Jaslene was as much a model as Chi Chi Rodriguez and Saliesha sucked ass.

so anyway, my resolution is to gain 10lbs and keep it on.
and have a more positive year than last one.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:14 am

Jonny-boy wrote:
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest wrote:My new years resolution is not to have any faith in ANTM to choose a good winner. I just can't do it again, I'm watching with the lowest of expectations! Jaslene was like a left hook to my head, Saleisha the right hook, Whitney was the knee in the groin, and McKey was the uppercut that did me in. So Tyra, bring it on cause there's no way you can dissapoint me this time around. Very Happy

i swear to god, Whitney and McKey aren't as bad as everyone gripes they are. Whitney is a good plussie and McKey did not take one bad photo and was the mostconsistent next to Lauren-Brie.
but yes, Jaslene was as much a model as Chi Chi Rodriguez and Saliesha sucked ass.

so anyway, my resolution is to gain 10lbs and keep it on.
and have a more positive year than last one.

... Seriously?

Her first and last two photos sucked. Her other three were beautiful though.
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:48 am

well none of their first photos were all that great, but this:

New Years Resolutions LaurenBrie07_%28Brian_Edwards%29

and this:

New Years Resolutions %5BANTM%5D_Lauren_Brie08_%28Mike_Rosenthal%29

they are NOT bad pictures. the first one, her face is so elegant looking and the way her body looks is gorgeous.

and in the second one, what the hell did they want? "too stiff?" she was falling, did they want her to just fall all limp and bruise herself up?
this is where they bring in their double-standard judging. the expression on her face is real for the situation and they come down on her for it, but Analeigh's face which was just as ugly gets raves.
Sam
Elina
Joslyn
and Sheena all had worse photos than this one.

if Lauren-Brie's elimination hadn't been so contrived and they'd eliminated Sam, who deserved to go home WAY more often than LB, that week, Lauren-Brie could've won or at least made final 3.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:02 pm

It's not even that Whit and McKey are "bad" models. It's just they're so one dimensional to me. If you've seen them in post-show interviews they pretty much suck. I'm also one of those people who hatttttttes Whitney's signature catching flies with the mouth. I really haven't like anything either of them have done post show (there's still time for McKey though). What bothers me most is that they're just pawns in the agenda filling game of Tyra & Ken Mok chess. Wasn't she scouted at an airport and told she stood a chance if she bumped up to full figured? And I will never get over her paint beauty shot or her italian castle shot. Horrid is the only word that comes to mind. http://www.all-antm.net/displayimage.php?album=26&pos=32 She's clearly a beautiful girl with potential but for the most part this is what I think of her http://www.all-antm.net/displayimage.php?album=26&pos=53. And I'm a Lauren/Anya fan so that's probably where my bitterness for Whitters comes from. McKey just wasn't my cup of tea either, I was bored by her hot air balloon, eyes only, natural disaster, simple B&W and windmill (and what was with the winning shots? *yawn*). Her pre-show work is snoozeville also. Just IMO her modeling skills weren't extravagant and the judges loved her for A) her lips and B) her heigth which they played up again and again. Also I detested the way her mouth didn't move all together! Was she paralyzed? What made me like her even less was how it was never brought up. It's kind of an important thing to take notice of when hiring a spokesmodel. Sorry to rant, like I said just my opinion and why I'm not putting any faith into upcoming seasons.
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Wait, you really think Lauren Brie's falling shot was better than Elina's crying or Joslyns double dress? I liked those two (aside from not fitting the brief perfectly) and thought LB's was one of the worst in top model history. Like the face is pretty much scarier than Lluvys Picses shot. *looks up LB's fiercee shot again* Shocked
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:47 pm

My resolution is to be on here more! Lol. And do a bunch of other crap that I haven't thought of yet, which basically means that my resolution is to think of some actual resolutions...

And Lauren Brie is ANTM's biggest mystery. Seriously. Like, her potential was Elite-worthy, but other times she just plain was not good.
Kazara
Kazara

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:53 am

ElectricJeraldoAcidTest wrote:I'm also one of those people who hatttttttes Whitney's signature catching flies with the mouth.

I'm curious. Did you like Marjorie's photos? If I recall correctly, most of her shots had her "catching flies with the mouth".
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:15 am

MikielJoe wrote:
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest wrote:I'm also one of those people who hatttttttes Whitney's signature catching flies with the mouth.

I'm curious. Did you like Marjorie's photos? If I recall correctly, most of her shots had her "catching flies with the mouth".

i know this isn't a question for me, but i want to note that Marjorie was the QUEEN of couture. so much that a couple of episodes before she was eliminated, i was like "is that all she can do?" awkward posing is great for the world of high fashion, but i know they got rid of her because in the last couple of episodes, they were looking for girls who could do commercial too. and Marjorie was so cute, but in a goofy way rather than a commercial model way.

i also want to say Sam had TWO good photos. her swimsuit and her natural B&W. everything else was meh.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:29 am

i don't do resolutions.
i do what i feel like doing whenever i feel like doing it.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Whoa what a badass, no resolution. Sleep
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

My resolution: buy a pair of heels, learn to walk in 'em, and become somewhat of a chick.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Bree-lin' in the Years wrote:My resolution: buy a pair of heels, learn to walk in 'em, and become somewhat of a chick.

ohmygod. now this is blasphemy, especially from the winner of freaking Cycle 2.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Hey, no one expected Jeraldo to walk in heels... who cares if a fierce boy hasn't won yet? A fierce tomboy has!! Plus, I can walk on and over the tips of my toes..
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down