IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THOU SHALT NOT BE IN THIS COMPETITION!

+9
sweet_tyra_lesus
Ava
Killian-1
Blom9168
awkward_silences
Jonny-boy
CozyTombRez
MikielJoe
ballardmerross
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THOU SHALT NOT BE IN THIS COMPETITION! Empty THOU SHALT NOT BE IN THIS COMPETITION!

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 am

Mad WELCOME! Mad

How is everyone doing!? I hope good, because I have really stepped up my normal video blogs, or better known as VLOGS about the comeptition. I hope you like the video. My normal critiques where about 20 minutes long, but I condensed them to a colorful, creative and fun 8 minute videos with...

THE ACTUAL JUDGES OF AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I know! How exciting! The video is posted below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ballardmerross

FAQ:

How do I see the video? The link will take you to my YOUTUBE Channel and there you will see a playlist IMDBNTM Cycle 3. Click that, then find week three! Have fun! Grab the popcorn! Karasu, call Lauren over and cuddle! Everyone get excited! It's about to get fun!

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

THOU SHALT NOT BE IN THIS COMPETITION! Empty Re: THOU SHALT NOT BE IN THIS COMPETITION!

Post  MikielJoe Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:02 am

Hey!! We agreed that Sara's picture was amazing!!! Very Happy Very Happy My favorite of this week by far Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

THOU SHALT NOT BE IN THIS COMPETITION! Empty Re: THOU SHALT NOT BE IN THIS COMPETITION!

Post  CozyTombRez Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:06 am

it would be a legitimate critique if instead of saying "it's not good" or "i don't like it" you gave actual evidence to support your opinions. but you don't, so that just proves even more that you have no idea what you're talking about. but, i have to give you props for finding all those sound clips and putting that together! looks like it took a while. and you seem much less angry on film, more sarcastic.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:21 am

Maybe what the "real" judges were his critiques only that he didn't really mention/specify it or not hehe. All I know is that I agreed on his opinion on me and Sara Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:47 am

haha, this was so great. at least you put in the top 4. and maybe you had a point. maybe i think too much while i'm taking the photos(my boyfriend is watching me type this and said "yeah, you think too much" lol). anyway. top 4 for you at least. yay!!
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:49 am

yay im happy for everyone

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:27 am

I definitely agree that Sara's photo was stunning. The only negatives I had with it were the size, because it didn't fit entirely on my computer screen so I would have to scroll to see it in its entirety, but when I did in the video it was fantastic, and the fact that you were supposed to come off as more glamorous and expensive. However, I love the laid back feeling of it.
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:45 pm

This is the very first time I actually agree with Ballard on something! I'm sorry but I also really don't get the love for Mikiel's shot this week. It was a BIG drop from the first week IMO and it should have been called lower IMO. Chatal's pic was amazing though, so was Sara's and Karasu's.
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Aw thanks for saving me Ballard! Smile

And it's so cool, because my usual voice sounds kind of like Sam's voice in that there video, only slightly deeper obviously. Razz
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:33 pm

Your welcome! I worked really hard on it. Sad

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Haha, this was really cool Ballard. Although I disagree with you on 90% of your call-out order, I like how you are more respectful this cycle. I think if you could offer a little more criticism on how to improve, it would be even better. Even though you were a complete dick last season, I still took your advice, and it helped. So I DO think you know what you're talking about, you just need to present your ideas better
Ava
Ava

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:23 pm

hmmmmmmmm, everyone always says their call-out order is different, but i think everyone should post their own if they're gonna say that!! someone start a thread for it!!
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:34 am

LOL i loved it!!!

next week, im gonna video my critiques and senfd thme to you and you have to add them in Razz

ZOMG all thge judges should how effing awesome would that be haha
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:51 am

unless you want me to scare people, i'm not doing that.
people are scared of my voice and i might sound drunk.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:05 am

Might sound drunk? hmmm I think maybe your hurting inside....

Opps. this isn't the Tyra show, go on about your business. Razz
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:11 am

yeah i might be drunk, but isn't that funner?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:35 am

According to Tyra it means your hurting inside lol on her show Tyra told a lady that eats toilette paper that she did it b/c she was "hurting inside".

Bitch plz....
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:38 am

i saw that.

and eating scabs is a form of "self-mutilation". Rolling Eyes
i pick my scabs, but mostly cause they itch. i'd never eat them but i'd like to think it's just a rarer form of picking your nose and eating your boogers.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:44 am

Self mutilation HA! As if that girl was a crack head lookin for another hit lol Tyra thinks everything is cuz your "hurting inside", maybe the toilette paper girl was hurting inside...but only cuz her intestines were stopped up lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:46 am

do you ever think Tyra has or thinks she has everything she diagnoses the people on both shows with?

i wouldn't be surprised if Tyra holds a special revealing she has Ass-burgers or whatever.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:50 am

Why wouldn't she, she makes every show about her or her mama lol Every time I've seen it she starts going off on tangents about herself and her mom. She's probably building up for the big reveal episode with heather on as a guest...but then she'll just hog the camera and talk about her problems lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:53 am

Tyra: so Heather, how was it for you when you were diagnosed?

Heather: well I-

Tyra:*cuts off* Yeah, whenever the doctor told me, and my mom was sitting right there with me, I felt like, oh my god, what am I going to do? But I learned to cope with it and it would not stop me from being America's Next Top Model.

Heather: ...........................................................................................
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:56 am

YEAH exactly! that could be a transcript of the interview no joke lol Did you notice when she was talking to the scab girl, she started talking about how she used to wait for the bus and pick her nails (b/c she used to be normal just like everyone else)? lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 am

that was before they programmed her to be less life-like.

remember that movie she did? Life Size?

Based On a True Story. just in reverse.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:23 am

OMG, you guys have already seen me vlog my ass off, I will SO do it!! It'll be an excuse to work my Flip camera!!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next