IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone should watch my video.

+4
Ava
Killian-1
ballardmerross
Cowboy Breebop
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Everyone should watch my video. - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone should watch my video.

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:25 am

I kind of see what u mean. Although I've had Indian food on 3 occasions and liked it. Does that mean I can't say " I like Indian food" ,b/c I haven't sampled everything?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Everyone should watch my video. - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone should watch my video.

Post  younevergofullretard Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 am

Jilpen and Nigel - are you in love with Allison? ...Jealous. pig

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:30 am

Well, no. I mean you can't say that something is your favorite when you have a very limited exposure to it...you can say that you Love Indian food. But don't have one tiny bit of white rice with some curry in it and say that Indian food is your favorite food of all time. And yes Allison is my lesbian lover...if I was a lesbian.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:35 am

I have two girlfriends who eat sushi just for the sake of being hip and cool. I on the other hand eat sushi because it's fucking delish. I sometimes eat just dry nuri. Without anything else. In the words of Rachael Ray - YUM-OOO!!!

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:02 am

yes i am.

we're saying that it's not ok to say that you love something when you do it just because everyone else does it.
like, i love starbucks, but i've liked it since i was like 7 and i've tried mostly everything they sell.
there are people who say starbucks is their favorite place and have only been there once.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 am

O I C. Got it! Very Happy
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2