IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my sister.. is a moron..

4 posters

Go down

my sister.. is a moron.. Empty my sister.. is a moron..

Post  Saraaa Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:58 am

so, she takes takes apart the picture framelike I asked her to and all and everythings fine nothing is broken.. so she now she just goes to put the frame back because I don't want to do my thing right this very moment and she breaks the glass... and then the pictures that were in the frame, it was like a bunch of pictures yeah... and she's all, oh well we were getting a new frame anyways... the frame was like... 22 years old... and im shocked my moms not mad but shes probably to involed in mels animal crossing to notice.. Evil or Very Mad
Saraaa
Saraaa

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

my sister.. is a moron.. Empty Re: my sister.. is a moron..

Post  AdultCookies Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:00 am

hahaha
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:02 am

lol, at least you got your shot though! i thought all the frames in this house were 5x7s and 8x10s, but on my way down the hall, i noticed an 11x13 or whatever the default is around that size. i'm starting tomorrow because i had to clean today and i feel all ick.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  MeLiSsA-RoSe Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:26 am

Saraaa wrote:so, she takes takes apart the picture framelike I asked her to and all and everythings fine nothing is broken.. so she now she just goes to put the frame back because I don't want to do my thing right this very moment and she breaks the glass... and then the pictures that were in the frame, it was like a bunch of pictures yeah... and she's all, oh well we were getting a new frame anyways... the frame was like... 22 years old... and im shocked my moms not mad but shes probably to involed in mels animal crossing to notice.. Evil or Very Mad

Hehehe Mom didnt care. and It was older than Shocked
MeLiSsA-RoSe
MeLiSsA-RoSe

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  MeLiSsA-RoSe Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:26 am

Saraaa wrote:so, she takes takes apart the picture framelike I asked her to and all and everythings fine nothing is broken.. so she now she just goes to put the frame back because I don't want to do my thing right this very moment and she breaks the glass... and then the pictures that were in the frame, it was like a bunch of pictures yeah... and she's all, oh well we were getting a new frame anyways... the frame was like... 22 years old... and im shocked my moms not mad but shes probably to involed in mels animal crossing to notice.. Evil or Very Mad

Hehehe Mom didnt care. and It was older than 22 Shocked
MeLiSsA-RoSe
MeLiSsA-RoSe

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum