IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!? Empty Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!?

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:24 am

I'm completely in love with Japanese and French Vogue, many fashion spreads are almost even art. American Vogue is so damn mainstream and conventional that I don't know what the fuck is wrong with it. It's like they're afraid of doing something with too much edge, too greasy, too rough. British Vogue is a bit more OK, but kind of boring too. They're both way too polished. Hell, even Chinese Vogue is cooler. (I'm only talking about the fashion spreads.)

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!? Empty Re: Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!?

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:25 am

Vogue is so 1996.

it's all about W now.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!? Empty Re: Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!?

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:27 am

I like V Magazine and NĂºmero. But Vogue is still the reigning queen bitch of fashion magazines.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:28 am

i think Vogue has been on a steady decline, but the foreign versions still have some great spreads.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:31 am

greatER spreads, if I may say so... I think the American Vogue spreads are a bit too Michael Kors-ish and Donna Karan-ish. Too clean-cut. Uhm, not really surprising though, considering that they're both yanks.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:36 am

Hey depab, is your avatar your outfit for Mel's wedding? Will you be the falcon/guest?
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:44 am

yeah, I'm kind of short on money, so I thought I'd go for haute roadkillouture, ya know. you have no idea how much you can save by doing that! I will be the Millenium Falcon of the night, hun. if I'm invited. otherwise I'll crash the wedding and eat all the nuts and seeds on the floor.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:46 am

Because I'm not in them.

Back to top Go down

Post  MeLiSsA-RoSe Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:50 am

MillaJJoey wrote:Because I'm not in them.

Why does American Vogue have the crappiest fashion spreads!?!? 1231_hysterically_laughing
MeLiSsA-RoSe
MeLiSsA-RoSe

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:53 am

Your invited Depab! Of course you have to be there, not too many people can pull off the falcon look. You have to sit right up in the front row and pick off the guests dressed as mice (people me and mel don't like will be dressed as mice)
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  MeLiSsA-RoSe Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:56 am

buahahah. this wedding will be EPIC. Wink poor killian.. didnt even see it coming..
MeLiSsA-RoSe
MeLiSsA-RoSe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:58 am

I hope you know i'm not serious.

Back to top Go down

Post  MeLiSsA-RoSe Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:00 am

I know. I just like that face..
MeLiSsA-RoSe
MeLiSsA-RoSe

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:00 am

Can I like.... PECK!PECK!PECK! on your heads?? I'm kind of having this thing for.. pecking people's heads. I swear, I'll try not to make any nasty gashes. However... the last wedding I attended ended up with the police interrogating me about it being some kind of a massacre. Everyone had holes in their heads. Razz Maybe if I ride my Millenium Falcon you will all be safe.

OK I need to find out what kind of drugs I've been taking, or write a psychedelic song about Charles Manson and animals.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:01 am

why manson?
write about that karla girl.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:03 am

MeLiSsA-RoSe wrote:buahahah. this wedding will be EPIC. Wink poor killian.. didnt even see it coming..

we're all invited right?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:05 am

HAHAHA that's exactly what we were looking for. You'll even have a part of the wedding related to you. At the very end of the wedding we will set up a slideshow (kind of like the award shows "people we lost this year"). It will say "people we lost during this ceremony" and pictures of all those guests we didn't like will fade in and out. We will also post pictures of you attacking them. In the background Mel will hit the cd player and The Circle of Life will start playing

CIRCLE OF....... LIFFFFFFFE!
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:05 am

just invite yourself.
it's what i did.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:06 am

okay, fabulous, i am gonna have front row seating.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:09 am

No, no, no, wait I know exactly which killer I should write a song about : Issei Sagawa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa).

HAHAHAHA and YOU will be Simba, hottamale. Someone's gonna lift you up, bitch!

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:11 am

I can't be simba, Killian is Simba Very Happy I'm sazu the parrot lol BUT now that Jonny is coming to the wedding he can be Mufassa!
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:13 am

O_o
wtf?!
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:22 am

That's some deep shit right there, "absorb her energy".... what is that, Heroes??? He's not invited to the wedding....
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:28 am

HAHAHAHAHA big mofoing lol at the Heroes comparison!!!!!
seriously, that shit is retarded.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:47 am

YESSSS this thread is untouched by the spammer.

My drawing thread however Crying or Very sad
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next