IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last night, I had a dream...

+5
awkward_silences
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
Chantal_Jade
AdultCookies
sweet_tyra_lesus
9 posters

Go down

Last night, I had a dream... Empty Last night, I had a dream...

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:07 am

That after the first week of a cycle of ANTM, 10 contestants dropped out and the only two who were left were me an Analeigh so the two Jays entered the competition and the first photoshoot we did was like in a swamp and analeigh had this massive hair and the bitch was workin it trough all the mud and muck then Ms Jay went and he sucked.

Then I was suddenly best friends with the real Tyra and she was hugging me and talking about how we were in a movie together.

Aaaaand the next thing i remember is having a dream about Dexter.

The End.
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Last night, I had a dream... Empty Re: Last night, I had a dream...

Post  AdultCookies Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:09 am

O_o
idr my dream which is weird because i never forget my dreams
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal_Jade Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:11 am

ooo in my dream i got married to my boyfriend in the chip shop and i had the most beautiful dress and vicky beckham was there and she was being nasty as too me!
Chantal_Jade
Chantal_Jade

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:13 am

isn't posh a nasty ass to basically everyone?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 am

Stopppp now Lesus I want a sick marshy big haired Analeigh shoot to be released! Where is she?!?! I just want anything new and Analeigh. I watched the Top Model obsessed vloggers video and Ana let this correspondent brush her hair, and she had the brush on her randomly! It was wonderfully adoreable.

And don't fall trap to the real Tyras schemeing(and cleavage). Shes sending signals to your brain while you sleep. Its the latest version of TyraVision!

How can anyone tell when Victoria Beckham is being nasty? Her expression never changes tongue
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post  awkward_silences Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:59 am

Haha! That's hilarious. I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up having a similar dream, since it's pretty much a mixture of all of my own favorite things. (Analeigh <3)

I had a dream a couple nights ago where my brother was trying to kill me so I escaped by getting in someone's car and telling them to drive off and they ended up dropping me off at my old high school, where Miley Cyrus happened to be performing at the theatre, so I found her dad outside and asked if I could enter and he saw that I was panicked so he let me in, then I found Miley and Emily Osment, and we got into disguises and watched her concert from the stage, and then afterwards I was looking for Miley to return my disguise, and ended up stumbling on her doing a performance in a swamp set (coincidence? Or a sign?) and I tried to find her when it was over (she had disappeared underwater in the end), but I couldn't. So this woman who worked for her told me she could take me to her, but that I should be careful, so we arrived back at that set, but in an area that was like an aquarium facing the set, by getting through this trap door area, and I found Miley Cyrus underwater treating these models who were underwater with her as if they were her mer-slaves, and then all of a sudden two of the people showed up behind us and killed the woman who assisted me, and so I ran away and got into this cop car, and they started driving away just as the slave people, who were like cyborgs or something, began coming after us and blowing up buildings. Anyway, my brother somehow showed up and told me that he was trying to save me, not kill me, but I didn't believe him, and somehow my dream ended. lol. The moral of the story is, Miley Cyrus is a crazy slut bitch. Very Happy
awkward_silences
awkward_silences

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:28 am

lol omg.
last night i dreamed that i was part of a group of fugitive Mushroom Children being led by this evil dragon lady and her sidekick wolf that was made out of waterfalls. We were bowling with these little round bushes when my friend Nick walked past with a pet dragon made out of nachos and he said "this one will never hurt me." i then made the discovery that Santa Clause has turned evil and used his vast knowledge of the world to screw with everyone.

Moral of the story: Don't drink orange gin before bedtime.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal_Jade Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:29 pm

in my dream last night me and my boyfriend were going to a card shop in town and john cena was sat down in the jewerlly shop opisate and we whispered at him 'f*ck you john cena you c*nt' and he got proper hurt and started crying so we cheered him up and bought him an ice cream

i wonder what it means lol
xo
Chantal_Jade
Chantal_Jade

Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:47 pm

LMAO WTF COZY?
Avess
Avess

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/babytap

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Lindzayyyee you be trippin'
Avess
Avess

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/babytap

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:39 pm

yeah...thats how i roll...well, to be more accurate, that's how i lay...cept not in the dirty way...
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 pm

awkward_silences wrote:Haha! That's hilarious. I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up having a similar dream, since it's pretty much a mixture of all of my own favorite things. (Analeigh <3)

I had a dream a couple nights ago where my brother was trying to kill me so I escaped by getting in someone's car and telling them to drive off and they ended up dropping me off at my old high school, where Miley Cyrus happened to be performing at the theatre, so I found her dad outside and asked if I could enter and he saw that I was panicked so he let me in, then I found Miley and Emily Osment, and we got into disguises and watched her concert from the stage, and then afterwards I was looking for Miley to return my disguise, and ended up stumbling on her doing a performance in a swamp set (coincidence? Or a sign?) and I tried to find her when it was over (she had disappeared underwater in the end), but I couldn't. So this woman who worked for her told me she could take me to her, but that I should be careful, so we arrived back at that set, but in an area that was like an aquarium facing the set, by getting through this trap door area, and I found Miley Cyrus underwater treating these models who were underwater with her as if they were her mer-slaves, and then all of a sudden two of the people showed up behind us and killed the woman who assisted me, and so I ran away and got into this cop car, and they started driving away just as the slave people, who were like cyborgs or something, began coming after us and blowing up buildings. Anyway, my brother somehow showed up and told me that he was trying to save me, not kill me, but I didn't believe him, and somehow my dream ended. lol. The moral of the story is, Miley Cyrus is a crazy slut bitch. Very Happy

i loveeeeeeeeeeee herrrrrrr
Lauren
Lauren

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Im loving this Analove.
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Analeigh. I love you
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down