IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashion Hahas

5 posters

Go down

Fashion Hahas Empty Fashion Hahas

Post  Avess Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Erm. Well. In a state of frustration, I sorta went and did a britney spears
Just not entirely - I was feeling really crap so I went and shaved off 80% of my hair and I now have a mohawk
My dad walked in the room and shouted for my mum
And they were both like actually elephant and then they were like pale and Evil or Very Mad
Like to the extreme

Have you ever worn anything or done anything to your hair, or gotten any piercings, which made your parents freak?
And also in general, any major fashion no-nos, disasters or mistakes?

I once shaved a chunk out the back of my head, I used to be a goth and wear alice cooper make-up and once I got a piercing, well, the one in my picture >>> when I ran away once and my parents hated it so much they forgot I had run away Rolling Eyes

Now it's your turn!
Avess
Avess

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/babytap

Back to top Go down

Fashion Hahas Empty Re: Fashion Hahas

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:02 pm

oh my goodness! youre gonna make a crazy huge comeback soon! im ready, its avess, bitch. hahah.

ill need to post some pics of some of my fashion donts including oversized silver space pants ^.^

my mom kinda flipped when she noticed i had a nose ring (i got it past both parents for almost 2 weeks) and my dad flipped shit when he saw i had my HIP pierced a twice. he just happened to see when i raised my arms at a family event and was like 'WHAT THE FACK?!?!' but they surfaced so lesson learned.
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 pm

your hip pierced??? that must've hurt.

anyway in junior high i used to dress ghetto; i wore oversized clothes and uptown shoes that i used to clean everday so they wouldent get dirty. Then i went to high school and i started dressing goth. I had green hair,red hair, i wore 8 chains, and i almost got my tongue pierced once but then i wimped out lol.
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm

i've made some fashion hahas, usually with what i wear, but as far as hair goes, i've always tried to take care of it.

however

the first time i grew my hair out, my mother hated it and one night we got into a really bad fight over little cra[ and she left the room and came back with a pair of scissors. she chased me around the house til a bunch of shit happened and the police held me down while she flat out cut me some ultra short bangs (as short as your bangs can possibly be). affraid the next day she forced me into a barbor shop where the rest of my hair was hacked off and she wouldn't let them thin it, so i had to live a few months with a giant poof ball on top of my head. No

from then on, i told her to sleep with something of defense because i was planning to take the electric razor and shave her a bald spot right down the middle of her head while she slept.scratch

i hope she lost sleep over it because i think i looked liked shit for quite some time after that. Razz
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Buzz cut, two years ago.

Why didn't someone stop me and say "OK man, it won't suit you" and save me from myself?

Two months of looking like Humpty Dumpty has made me stronger LOL.
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down