IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRE SHOW PREDICTIONS!!!!

+2
Cowboy Breebop
sweet_tyra_lesus
6 posters

Go down

PRE SHOW PREDICTIONS!!!! Empty PRE SHOW PREDICTIONS!!!!

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:36 pm

OK guys, so we have our cast! And its a record breaking one with 13 contestants and 7 guys to 6 girls!
This will be very exciting Im sure and I cant wait to see what they pull out!
Now is the time to predict the boot order! I think this is gonna be a tough one to decide! Im gonna give my rough one, I would like all judges to do the same!

ELIMINATED FIRST:
Jasanee
Killian
Robbie
Shaq
Lauren
Chloe
Sara
Karasu
TOP FIVE:
Connor
Chantal
Mikiel
Jonny/Amaranth
:WINNER

It is really hard to decide coz we havnt really seen much of what they can do lol, but I think I am fairly confident about my choices for top 5!
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PRE SHOW PREDICTIONS!!!! Empty Re: PRE SHOW PREDICTIONS!!!!

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:04 pm

First gone:
13th - Jasanee - I don't think she's taking it seriously yet, doesn't seem to understand modeling very well from what I see.
12th - Connor - Oh, he's soooo cute... I just don't see it.
11th - Killian - Could be the Blom of this cycle... a lot of creativity, but just doesn't understand what the judges want.
10th - Robbie - Cool mix of ethnicities, but thus far he looks like just a kid with a camera. Also, "Because it looks like fun" would get him eaten alive by Ballard.
9th - Lauren - I don't know what she was going for with her pre-show picture. She could fill the "quirky" quota. But I don't know. She's a big "We'll see" to me.
8th - Shaq - Ehh, he looks like he'll do fairly with the photoshoots, I just don't know if he can give us something interesting. Though his drive is admirable.
7th - Karasu - I get a big "Meh" feeling from him, but at the same time he is attractive with good bone structure. Could photograph very nicely.
6th - Amaranth - She's beautiful, but too contrived for my liking.
5th - Sarah - She has Mel's eyyyyeeesss, but she keeps her mouth closed. And her skin is amazing.
4th - Chloe - She reminds me of Manny
3rd - Johnny - He's definitely in this competition to win. I just don't know about natural talent. Oh, and his face reminds me of Erik.
2nd - Chantal
1st - Mikiel - He and Chantal are my too favourites, and I can see that he has SO much potential. Also, if we wanna talk Tyra-esque winner-gimmicks, he would be not only the first male winner but the first black winner.

All in all, I think the top six I selected could really go any way, but what I have to say is MOST of the people are leaving me wondering. Last cycle, upon the submitting of the pictures, most of us really tried to look modelesque with our pictures, you know, show each other up - the biggies being Lucy, Erik, Jeraldo, and Marlee. Most of these people just look like kids having fun with their cameras, aside from my selected top six. But who knows? I hope we see exciting shit when the competition starts.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:42 am

Jasanee
Chloe
Killian
Lauren
Robbie
Sara
Shaq
Amaranth
Karasu
Jonny
Connor
Mikiel
Chantal

Ok so I may be awfully wrong but isn't that better?
the ones i think can change my mind are: Killian (he was a judge last cycle and he knows what we're looking for), Sara and Amaranth(they're getting help from past contestants), and Lauren(she looks like fun)
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:49 am

Is it kinda sad how all of us see Jasanee going first?
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:50 am

it's a myspace picture.
that's why i put her first.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:53 am

All in all I just don't think she has much talent; she also doesn't seem as serious as the others.

A kid like Shaq... he's so darn cute the way he's so serious about it!! He definitely gets the "sweetheart" award from me!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:57 am

i like that connor has different color eyes haha

i think lauren can be like the surprise this cycle.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:26 am

I have noooo clue what to expect from her. For some reason, that is why I like her!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:33 am

she's awkward and that makes her awesome.
awkward girls ftw.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:53 am

Alex DeLarge FTW!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:54 am

ALEX DE LARGE FTMFW!
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

PRE SHOW PREDICTIONS!!!! Empty adding to my list.

Post  AdultCookies Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:53 am

kendra's out after amaranth.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:51 pm

The new little cutie will arrive in eighth place, eliminated after Shaq and before Karasu.

(Just because everyone else is sooo stunning. But she's cute).
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:32 am

AGGGH, I JUST WROTE LIKE HALF OF THIS AND ACCIDENTLY CLICKED THE "GO BACK" BUTTON ON MY MOUSE AND IT ALL DISAPPEARED. Mad

'Kay, first of all, you may or may not know how unfair I feel in doing this due to my own first picture's suckiness and all. Razz Plus, I know that many contestants think of the promo picture as an introduction - ya know, just submitting a photo so that people will see what you look like.

From first eliminated to winner:

Jasanee - She seems like a nice girl, but this picture is the most Myspace-y of the bunch. Also, both the picture and the responses exude a sort of "Heck, might as well do this and make more use of my camera..." vibe, to be honest.
Connor - He didn't have any responses, first of all, which basically = not following the brief...sort of. xD He looks modelesque, but I sense that he'll be the sort of clowny-in-a-bad-way guy who won't take this seriously.
Lauren - I like the hippie style, but her answers to the questions don't provide any further grounds for me to say she's unique. Also, her expression is also Myspace-y, the surprised/cocky look. I like her facial structure, though.
Kendra - She reminds me of Furonda or Sam - the nice, relatable girl with just a dash of quirky, but she still seems maybe too normal and I have a feeling that she'll get eliminated before her time for not being extreme or versatile enough in a high-fashion shoot.
Killian - I have the feeling he'll be the guy who really cares about this and who has lots of supporters but can't quite nail any of the pictures. I say that because of the "Myspace-arm-in-picture" and the hair being used as more than an accessory. However, I think he'd work well with critique and improve, so I may be placing him too low.
Robbie - I think he'll be similar to Killan with the whole "involved and caring but not able to raise the bar" thing. However, I think he can be versatile, but will struggle in that and therefore have inconsistency issues - a shown ability to do whatever's thrown at him, but not all the time.
Chantal - Her bone structure and confidence make her seem like a potentially good model, but I think this is a case where the cycle is good enough to end it for her here even though I don't have any particularly negative critiques. I think she could do both commercial and high-fashion well and have a body (based on what she said, lol) to make the clothes look good.
Shaq - I think he fits the description of what I was talking about in the first part of this post - someone whose potential is more far-reaching than what the promo picture shows. I believe it because he wants to prove his abilities, and drive comes along with that, and he wants to continue modeling for real, which is a "show-not-tell" way to indicate love for modeling. I don't know if he can be versatile, though.
Sara - First off, I think having Mel for advice could be a nice advantage. Sara is really showcasing her eyes and I think she could potentially be the most versatile with her sort of non-descript look. However, her reason of winning honestly isn't very passionate-sounding, and drive is a substantial part of the battle.
Chloe - She's fresh and memorable, first of all - I think the same about Kendra, but Chloe will probably harness it more and it will be a key part of the competition for her, looking "awkwardsexy", as she calls it, lol. I also think she can keep surprising the judges if she stays versatile.
Amaranth - Just like with Sara, having a former contestant along for the ride is a big bonus, especially since Lucy made it so far. It looks to me like she'll be the one to have almost everything - the poses, the versatility, the setting, etc. - down, except I'm afraid that, while she's very pretty, she might not pop out the face and eyes enough, and therefore become slowly less memorable.
Karasu - His features are prounounced, yet not too pronounced. We already know how familiar he is with ANTM based on his activity on the IMDb boards, and his avatar looks like Neo from The Matrix. xP There's also nothing negative I can note, so I think he'll go far.
Jonny/Mikiel (I don't like predicting a definite winner!) - They both look like real models, first of all - I'm not saying you have to have that in this competition, but when the uniqueness is already there, having a memorable picture is easier. Jonny's picture and personality remind me of a new Jeraldo, and I can see him looking at the more artistic side of modeling for a creative punch. I can't think of anything potentially negative, either. Mikiel seems to be a nice guy with lots of drive and he'll probably get a lot of support that way. Plus, his picture attracts a lot of attention, and something about him that I can't quite put my finger on just screams "potential".

I bet I'm very wrong, but here it is, nonetheless...xD
Kazara
Kazara

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt102890 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:47 am

UGH I never did this. I've been such a slacker since the game started.

Btw, I amazingly (and talentedly, I might add) correctly predicted that Bree would win last cycle, Jeraldo would be runner-up, and that Lucy would get 3rd last cycle. So lets see if I can do it again this cycle!

WINNER: Mikiel
RUNNER-UP: Chloe
2ND RUNNER-UP: Lauren

don't feel like doing the rest, but Shaq, Robbie and Killian won't last much longer, Sara Chantal and Karasu will finish in the middle, Jonny and Amaranth battle it out for who gets 4th and 5th. I could see Karasu pulling a Blom and going earlier than expected.

Firebolt102890

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Don't mean to sound rude (Blom is my buddy) but... you actually EXPECTED Blom to go far last cycle?
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt102890 Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:27 am

haha, well certainly not far, but I thought he would last a little longer. Actually I guess what I meant was, Blom went earlier than HE expected, and the same could happen for Karasu if he does bad some week and winds up going home in like, 8th place or something.

btw, what ever happened to Connor?

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:42 am

he dropped out
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:59 am

I see Karasu as being the one that fluctuates between a good photo and a bad photo, depending on his comfort level with the brief. IMO Mikiel and Jonny will be the top guys, and Chantal, Lauren, and Amaranth will be the top girls. We'll see how it turns out though, i'm usually wrong!
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Firebolt102890 Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:34 am

Actually I don't think Mikiel will win. The one who peaks at the beginning never wins. I think he'll come very close but get eliminated right at the end, like 3rd or 2nd place. He's the Lucy of this cycle. Her first picture was SOOOO good that she set the bar too high even for herself and then every picture of hers after left the judges wanting that week one magic (they certainly weren't bad pictures, they just paled in comparison). I can see this happening with Mikiel too.

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:41 am

I still think Chantal has potential to go far. I know her first three pics are a little crappy, but it's clear she has a lot of model potential and tries really hard. Who knows? She could be a Bree.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:46 am

or a Kazara
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 am

True, Kazara wasn't remarkable to begin with, but she learned to pull off some amazing shit. Chantal just needs to find her niche and her best angle. Amaranth is another one that I predict going far, but on one condition. She and Chantal actually have what the other lacks. Amaranth has amazing angles and almost an inability to take a BAD picture. I just thinks he needs to let go a bit, and be more creative. She has this beautiful gaze, such pretty eyes, but I worry that she'll only give us that. Chantal might give us a whole variety of things, but it might not turn out as nice as Amaranth's one thing. If one doesn't make it to top three, I think the other will.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down