IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O/T: Pets time!! Submit pictures of your pets..

+11
AdultCookies
Cowboy Breebop
WCW
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
Saraaa
Avess
CozyTombRez
Karasu
Chantal_Jade
younevergofullretard
deaconsloveme
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

O/T:   Pets time!! Submit pictures of your pets.. - Page 3 Empty Re: O/T: Pets time!! Submit pictures of your pets..

Post  Blom9168 Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 am

Wait till you have to walk the dogs three times a day. You would not want to have four dogs LOL! My dogs are just SOOOO hyper all day long. Especially Toto. I could seriously play with him for two hours and he'd still not be tired. BTW Chantal, I saw the picture of you and your dog and she's so cute! I've always wanted a dog like that.
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

O/T:   Pets time!! Submit pictures of your pets.. - Page 3 Empty Re: O/T: Pets time!! Submit pictures of your pets..

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 am

I almost posted pics of me and Chong (the pussy) untill I read Mila's post. I need to tend to my nausea now.
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:10 am

Waaaaa? You don't like my affection for da woojie!?!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3