IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can somebody please tell me the rules of this place?

+6
Hottamaletrain
Karasu
younevergofullretard
sweet_tyra_lesus
ballardmerross
deaconsloveme
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can somebody please tell me the rules of this place? Empty Can somebody please tell me the rules of this place?

Post  deaconsloveme Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:49 am

1. What are we actually supposed to talk about when photo shoots are not going on?Since we are not supposed to talk about ANTM.

2. Are you allowed to be in this room if you choose not to participate in the competition?

I wish that I was more aware of all of this. I probably would not have posted so many posts pertaining to top model and things like that. I wish that somebody would have explained that to me. Sorry guys:(
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Can somebody please tell me the rules of this place? Empty Re: Can somebody please tell me the rules of this place?

Post  ballardmerross Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:52 am

well the rules are:

1. be yourself, even if you get in trouble for it!
2. talk about whatever you want, but be aware that you will get people responding to your post, by saying whatever they want
3. no cyber sex, trust me, i already tried!

those are my big three ones

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Can somebody please tell me the rules of this place? Empty Re: Can somebody please tell me the rules of this place?

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:52 am

Hey, I just tried replkying to ur pm, but my net fucked itself, so heres what i said:

I think you have misunderstood what this forum actually IS, so let me explain.

This is NOT and ANTM discussion forum. It is the forum for an online simulation game that follows the same basic structure as ANTM. We began with 13 contestants and each week, I assign a photoshoot then me and a panel of judges create a "Judging Panel", where we all give our comments and then decide a callout order of best to worst pictures. There is a bottom 2, and one or more people are eliminated from the competition, until we reach a decision about a winner. The winner doesnt get any real work or recognition in the modelling world, the game is just for fun.

It wasnt my intention to be rude, I was just letting you know that it will be difficult to manage this board if there are 20 different threads about ANTM, when I would rather reserve this forum for talk about the competition or the contestants' interests and lives. YES, that probably does include ANTM, but most of the users here also occupy the ANTM boards, so they can go there for that discussion.

I hope you understand now what this forum is all about.
Im not "kicking you out" or trying to tell you what to talk about, you are more than welcome to post here, Im just thinking from an admins point of view
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Can somebody please tell me the rules of this place? Empty hey

Post  deaconsloveme Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:55 am

Well, apparently I have no right to do that, since I have already gotten pm's saying my threads will be deleted. On my first actual day on here. That is really not cool. I don't appreciate it at all.
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:00 am

I'm confused confused !
Why would your stuff be deleted!?
Neutral

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:01 am

I wonder why someone (don't remember who) said on the IMDb ANTM board that this forum is really fun and that's where the fun is at. Not saying you're not having fun (you clearly are Very Happy), but I really didn't know this was a forum strictly about the game. I won't be a pain in the mods's asses, so I'll just stay away and keep to the IMDb and TWoP boards. It was nice reading all of your posts and looking at your cool photos.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post  deaconsloveme Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:02 am

Oh, the guy above me, Sweet lesus sent me a pm giving me a warning that he will be deleting. I can understand somebody who has been on this board, but I have never been on here before last night and I still don't really know much about this place. I just think that's a bogus call, IMO.
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:03 am

I said it was fun because we talk about a lot here. and i thought you guys would want to follow along with the game since cycle 12 didnt start yet.

sorry for misleading you
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Can somebody please tell me the rules of this place? Empty HEY

Post  deaconsloveme Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:04 am

YEAH, i MEAN no offense, but this board doesn't seem all that great after witnessing this. I like pretty much everybody I have met on here. You guys are awesome, but to basically be told in other words that you can't write what you want or express your opinion is not cool. I think that some people are being elitist. Nobody that I have talked to today, though. Well, almost nobody.
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Back to top Go down

Post  deaconsloveme Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:05 am

yeah, it's fun if you are playing the game...but where is the fun outside of that? And why do you get your posts deleted if the administrator doesn't like what you are saying?
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:10 am

UGH UGH UGH

I got a complaint from a user that your ANTM threads were cluttering the boards.
I sent you a message warning you that some of them they may be deleted if they dont attarct anough attention, as this forum is RESERVED FOR THE GAME.
As i said before, you are welcome to post. HOWEVER if you are coming here SOLELY to talk about ANTM and NOT IMDBs Next Top Model, then you are not at the right forum.
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deaconsloveme Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 am

1. I know it was Nigel. It couldn't have been anyone else because everyone else was having fun with the posts I have created, so I would have a hard time believing anybody else would be complaining.

2. If you read all of my posts, most of them are not ANTM related.

3. I did not know what this place was about when I came here, what part of that is hard to understand?

4. Why don't you try kind of helping the new people instead of siding with a few of the asshole residents that insist on making things difficult for everyone?

5. So basically you are telling people they can't talk about anything else? Why is it that I see everybody else talking about the same stuff I do, but I get a complaint? Stop hating, seriously.
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 am

1. You dont know everyone on here, so thats a pretty large accusation

2. I know that. I was not threatening to delete every singler thing you write. I was simply warning you that they MAY be deleted if they dont attract attention

3. I KNOW that, and thats why i sent you the PM explaining what this forum was about. What part about THAT dont you understand?

4. I am very open to new people and Im very appreciative of your support of the forum

5. How do you even know you have been the only one? As you said, you just got here yesterday and you dont know what the board is about. I was never "hating" on you, I was WARNING YOU THAT THEY MAY BE DELETED.

Im not gonna say it again.
You are making this very unpleasant and if you continue your rudeness and refusal to understand, then you will be kindly asked to leave.
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deaconsloveme Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:22 am

You're an asshole. There, I just made it easy for you. This is ridiculous anyway.
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Back to top Go down

Post  deaconsloveme Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:23 am

You are an ASSHOLE!!
deaconsloveme
deaconsloveme

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 am

Uhm, not to be rude, deaconsloveme, but chill.. As Mary J. Blige used to tell me: No more drama. It's just a forum. Wink If this forum is supposed to be about IMDbNTM, then so be it. We didn't know, but now we know. The administrator told you you were free to chat away, as long as you're also participating in discussions regarding the game itself. I feel a little reluctant about posting pictures of myself (I have my fears and insecurities cyclops), but maybe I'll join in on the next cycle. Or comment on the participants' photos. But yeah, I'm a little disappointed. However, every forum has its rules. So I ain't bitter. Just a widdle disappointed. Razz

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:27 am

"From deaconsloveme To sweet_tyra_lesus, Today at 10:54

YOU're a cocksucker as well. Go fuck yourself and discriminatory boards."

LOL man, that guy was crazy!
younevergofullretard, you are more than welcome to post anything you like. The main reason I was so adamant about not letting him post was because hes been abusing some users and gave me really bad attitude when i PMed him.
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:31 am

Ive just read my PM again, and I think theres somewthing wrong wiht this guy.:

From sweet_tyra_lesus To deaconsloveme, Today at 9:47

Its great that we are getting more ppl interested in this, but could you PLEASE use IMDB to discuss ANTM, not this board, theres WAY too much clutter

Just a forewarning i may be deleting your threads that have to do with antm if they dont hold enough interest
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:42 am

Your response doesn't sound half as mean as this dispute led me to believe...
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:44 am

I know, hes crazy
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:49 am

oh and to be clear, i didn't send lesus a pm.
i just posted something in a thread about how i wanted him gone from the forum.
i don't need to pm Cool
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:01 am

Mr. Janice has returned!!! Sweeet !!! And he speaks his opinion just as loudly as the real Janice lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:04 am

hell yeah motherfreakers! pirat
i just got hamlet 2!
i've wanted to watch this movie for a long ass time. i already know the whole song
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:10 am

Man, normally I like drama; this was just annoying. Let us all rejoice! We may not all like each other, but we can unite in our universal dislike of this here dude.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:12 am

now he went on the imdb boards and he started calling me an ugly piece of shit with no modelling ability.

Very articulate Rolling Eyes
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next