IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ignore

+4
Hottamaletrain
sweet_tyra_lesus
Jilpen
AdultCookies
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ignore - Page 3 Empty Re: ignore

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:13 pm

Yeah, Jilpen, that's the creepiest thing! The first thing I found out about Strange was that he was gay (or at least that's what he wants us to think, maybe it's just a cover so he can molest young boys), and then that he was in his late thirties. I'd already started, for fun, thinking that dude, this must be a total fatty. And looky, looky, not only is he fat, but bald, middle-aged AND a midget. affraid

And Hottamaletrain (I sincerely hope you got your name from Mary Murphy's famous outbursts), IF he happens to be looking through this forum, is it really possible? I mean, can he read the threads even though he's not a member? Uhm, then of course, nothing can really stop him from becoming a member, unless the administrator(s) would introduce the accounts-must-be-approved-by-administrator-function.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:18 pm

Yeah, those two idiots that he blamed were Avess and Jono. They would have never done something like that. They didn't care enoough to do it.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:20 pm

Yeah it's from mary murphy, that comment is so deliciously random and ethnic HAHA It was Avess, really?! HAHAHAHA It's like a huge board but yet the drama seems to pool around certain members.

StrangeSounds + X = Drama
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 pm

He's sick...and the drama revolves around anyone he's see fit. He ithinks he's a Queen...the Fat Gay Queen Of Vegas.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:25 pm

And all this time I thought the fat gay queen of vegas was Celine Dione. LOL I have this image in my head now Crying or Very sad I can't seem to shake the thought of this short bald guy with a big feather hat like they were at Carnivale.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:30 pm

He has a video on youtube about the callout of the Cycle 10 paint shoot...he called them "cumshots". he's a creep.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:33 pm

I love Mary Murphy in all her botoxed glory!

I'm not surprised Strange showed his true colours. It was just a matter of time before someone unleashed the bald, fat and middle-aged midget dragon.

And yeah, jilpen, when I saw that youtube video, it was actually the first time I started wondering if he's out of his mind. Sure, all the previous drama with other IMDb posters was showing that he's a freak, but I thought they were just ridiculous. The cumshots thing was.. hmm... really?? If you're such a queen, why would you even fantasize about cumming on beautiful girls' faces?

Last edited by younevergofullretard on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:35 pm

What if he makes an IMDBntm callout list... "shudders"

He's got videos too, this is deeper than I thought lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:41 pm

He said if he could go straight for anyone it would be Analeigh. I feel bad for her.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:43 pm

My condolences to her, that must feel worse than when she got eliminated. Also that's got to ruin her image, I wonder what Erik thinks about that? lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:46 pm

Oh...there was that time he said that if he could choose girls he would sleep with from the show he would choose Kim because she seemed like she would like to take it from the back.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:57 pm

Jilpen wrote:Oh...there was that time he said that if he could choose girls he would sleep with from the show he would choose Kim because she seemed like she would like to take it from the back.

Cumshots and Kim taking it from the back, I don't really think he's gay. Nor is he hetero. He's fuckedupsexual.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:58 pm

NO WAY!? This guy can't be serious, he's probably joking? Who posts that for the public to read? lol

He's polyamorous Shocked
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Hottamaletrain wrote:NO WAY!? This guy can't be serious, he's probably joking? Who posts that for the public to read? lol

He's polyamorous Shocked

That's too nice of a word, you Hottamaletrain, you.

I think he's a necrophiliac. He would take Kim from the back AFTER he's killed her.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:03 pm

Laughing I wouldn't put that past him.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:04 pm

Love beyond the grave.... creepy. Maybe he's got barbies with photos of the ANTM girls taped on! What if he tries to do confessionals with them and gets pissed cuz they never respond!
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:06 pm

Well, I know he is the only gay man that doesn't support gay marriage.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:06 pm

Hottamaletrain wrote:Love beyond the grave.... creepy. Maybe he's got barbies with photos of the ANTM girls taped on! What if he tries to do confessionals with them and gets pissed cuz they never respond!

HAHAHA OMG ROFL LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing
And he reads his call-out lists to them, and when none of the barbies come with a witty and idolizing answer, he slaps them and takes them from the back.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:08 pm

Why the fuck does he do so many callout lists? They are all essentially the same. What the fuck is the point?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:15 pm

They ARE all the same. i thought it was just me, perhaps I didn't get the point of the lists? I usually avoided them like the plague, but I figured I just didn't get it and everyone else understood it.

Maybe he has a timeout box for the barbies, when the ANTM girls act up on reruns he sends them away. Also the jade barbie is the guard (he probably takes her from the back when she doesn't say hello) Razz
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:26 pm

The first time I read one...years ago...it was interesting because it was like I was reading an in depth opinion on each girl...after that it got stale and repetitive. And he actually thinks we give a shit now. They are usless. All the math for no purpose...I think he's autistic.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:28 pm

Jilpen wrote:The first time I read one...years ago...it was interesting because it was like I was reading an in depth opinion on each girl...after that it got stale and repetitive. And he actually thinks we give a shit now. They are usless. All the math for no purpose...I think he's autistic.

Boy, oh boy... My mother's a psychiatrist, I think she would have her hands full with him. Enough for a whole lifetime.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:31 pm

This is Bre:
8757/48585/385484/18329303030 @ times in the Top4 never in the first 6th of the second descison

Oh My God I Just Came From Dinner. Two Steaks Hit The Spot. Well, Bre is #1334 on my list. She is a bitch and herfirst picture was un-good banannda. Banana Bread. OMGWTFBBQ

That is an example of his callout lists.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Jilpen wrote:This is Bre:
8757/48585/385484/18329303030 @ times in the Top4 never in the first 6th of the second descison

Oh My God I Just Came From Dinner. Two Steaks Hit The Spot. Well, Bre is #1334 on my list. She is a bitch and herfirst picture was un-good banannda. Banana Bread. OMGWTFBBQ

That is an example of his callout lists.

I realllly realllly want access to his myspace. Is anyone a myspace buddy with him?

edit: OMG if that really is Lauren Utter on IMDb I feel like shitting my pants! *so ashamed*

Last edited by younevergofullretard on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:35 pm

What the hell was all that about. It read like a xmas list mixed with gibberish. If this list business is his legacy, he needs to take up another hobby. Doll collector maybe....

I also would like to see his myspace its bound to have comedic value lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next