IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards...

+8
Cowboy Breebop
ballardmerross
MikielJoe
Hottamaletrain
AdultCookies
younevergofullretard
Karasu
Jilpen
12 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards... Empty And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards...

Post  Jilpen Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:27 am

How Are You Guys?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards... Empty Re: And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards...

Post  Karasu Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 am

Dont worry, once the cycle starts they will go back to talking about the show(hopefully)

I hope we havent scared lauren away lol
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards... Empty Re: And I'm Done With Those Fucked Up Boards...

Post  younevergofullretard Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 am

Oh come on, jilpen. IMDb is a ginormous webpage. And you can continue having discussions over there if you have Strange (and other retards) on ignore!

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:32 am

Fuck that. I'm leaving this bullshit.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:33 am

Well at least judging will be up hopefuly on tuesday and you have something to look foward to on here Laughing
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:37 am

what happened?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:40 am

This is Strange as a poster: Godzilla

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:40 am

The Sick Fuck (His New Name) became friends with Vatits and now they are telling me I am Deacomn/Modern/Whatever the fuck his name is and he is saying I am using two computers and arguing with myself. I would stay but fuck it. Strange is a demon seed and I hope he dies.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:42 am

verytit seriously is annoying.
is he just modern with a different account?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:42 am

verityt says that verityt likes strange. i don't know where modern/deacons/whatevz stands.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:43 am

I think he's Strangsounds. I hope he dies too with all of his nodding smileys.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:44 am

Don't let him ruin something you enjoy, call him a douche and let it be.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:46 am

No, because I want to kill him and that's not possible through the internet...so no. Vagtits is even more annoying.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:48 am

Haha, sorry, jilpen, but Vagtits Laughing

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 am

Vagtits, who the fuck is that fucker?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:57 am

I have no idea. First time I saw Vagtits was in a thread where he kept saying that he and deacons/modern/whatevz used to be friends (we used to be friends, a long time ago....COME ON NOW SUGAR!! BRING IT ON BRING IT ON NOOOW!! sorry couldn't resist), and that he was this and that, and deacons/modern/ofdsisjfoidjsfgfd denied.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:58 am

I hate them all. Why can't Sick fuck have his inenvitable coronary right now?
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:07 am

Who's this? http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/target.htm
Lighten up, jilpen! Check out this http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm and figure out what kind of a poster you are. It's pretty funny, and I've been able to recognise some of the posters. Hah.

Oh, and the board's dead now.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:10 am

Funny...but I simply have too much of a life and I am way too old to turn fight this man. I'm am not that immature. I wouldn't be setting a very good example and then what he said would be true...I woul be a bad mother.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:14 am

Alrighty! I respect that. I never thought I'd engage in "board fights". I think I'm going to stick to... regular talk. Oh well. It's just so weird to start making allies and enemies and frenemies over the internet when you don't know a single one! Hah. I think I'm gonna go back to my life now and take my dog for a walk.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:32 am

I wish I knew each and everyone of y'all personally! You're awesome people Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:56 am

mmm i might be artful dodger, big dog, and i think that's it.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:58 am

Deacons is Impostor and Target. Strange is Godzilla and Blowhard. I think I'm a bit of Loopy and Picador. But oh how I wish I were Kung-Fu Master:
Though Kung-Fu Masters are powerful Warriors, they generally choose not to fight. Many lesser Warriors delude themselves into thinking that they are masters of war, but few are the genuine article. The true Kung-Fu master fully appreciates his own superiority and is therefore unruffled by petty provocations. When forced to fight, however, he quickly crushes his opponent with devastating blows.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:01 am

MikielJoe wrote:I wish I knew each and everyone of y'all personally! You're awesome people Very Happy

I haven't participated in any INTM's and as you may know, I'm the newest poster, but I understand you! I think this board is really nice and accepting. As long as you follow a few rules, I think it's one of the nicest I've been to. And I swear, I'm not going to go apeshit after complimenting the members and the site. If you know what I'm sayin!

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:10 am

I think im big cat lol
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next