IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do I Get My Pictures To Go To The Post-Show Gallery?

4 posters

Go down

How Do I Get My Pictures To Go To The Post-Show Gallery? Empty How Do I Get My Pictures To Go To The Post-Show Gallery?

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:54 am

???

Back to top Go down

How Do I Get My Pictures To Go To The Post-Show Gallery? Empty Re: How Do I Get My Pictures To Go To The Post-Show Gallery?

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:55 am

there should be an upload thingy in your folder?

Last edited by Jonny-boy on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : read it wrong.)
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

How Do I Get My Pictures To Go To The Post-Show Gallery? Empty Re: How Do I Get My Pictures To Go To The Post-Show Gallery?

Post  ballardmerross Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:58 am

basically click gallery on the toolbar, then go to cycle one and you will have an opportunity to upload pictures, the graphic for the button may not show up, but it's still clickable, it won't show up immediately, because it needs sweet_lesus approval, but once you submit it, he's really good at checking on them, so usually in a day or two they will be up. Mad Mad

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:02 am

Now it says the file type is too big and that they are all too big in the folder and I can't upload anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:12 am

ha well i haven't submitted enough pictures nor any that are good enough to actually get that problem, but i would resize them if you really want them on here, if not i would just not upload them, which is like duhhhh

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:24 pm

i press upload and it says

The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. You cannot send more.

which i don't get
cos i only pressed the button
Avess
Avess

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/babytap

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:05 pm

2 out of 3 times when i push the POST REPLY button, it takes me back to the home page, which is fucked up

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:34 am

see my gallery post in the important announcements thread
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down