IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: Anyone....

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OT: Anyone.... Empty OT: Anyone....

Post  AdultCookies Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:15 am

...watch Top Chef?
They're getting the fan favorite votes.
I'm totally voting for Carla. http://amuse-biatch.blogspot.com/2009/02/amuse-biatch-endorsement-carla-hall-for.html
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

OT: Anyone.... Empty Re: OT: Anyone....

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:17 pm

hell yeah top chef is one of my favorites. I love when Carla does the crazy bug eyes! Also the fact she's made pastries several times without being eliminated LOL
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:09 pm

HOOTIE HOO!!
i voted 18 times for her and two times for fabio Razz
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:32 pm

I love Carla. Also Stefan and Fabio (GO M!THAF!CKIN EUROPE YEAHHHH SCREW HOSEA HE'S A WHINY DONKEY'S ASS!!!!!!). Fabio is the man of one-liners. Favourites: "This is Top Chef, not Top Scallops.", "I'm doing this for my mama." and "If they gonna give me a monkey's ass to fill with buttfried banana, I'll come up with something.". LOVE! cherry

Oh, and about Carla. Someone posted this on the Top Chef board on IMDb... And I totally agree. She looks so much like Jeff Goldblum! (I love Jeff Goldblum too)

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:40 pm

YOUR RIGHT, she does look like Jeff Goldblum!!!! I don't see her winning though. She's kind of in the middle of the road for me, but she's hilarious.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:50 pm

No, no. There's no way Carla can win. I don't think she makes a good leader, unfortunately. A perfect sous-chef - YES. She seems wonderful to collaborate with and she's a good teamworker. Also takes direction well. However, she's too insecure and limited to be doing her own creative and elaborate stuff. I think the next ones to go are Leah and Carla. Unfortunately the girls weren't as good as the guys this season. I'm hoping for a final three with Stefan, Fabio and Hose-ASS-a. And Stefan and Fabio should totally outcook that mthrfckr.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:58 pm

I see stefan winning it, but I wouldn't count Leah out. She started off strong, but has been slipping. Maybe she'll come back strong. Otherwise I see her taking a trip home with Jeff Goldblum... i mean Carla lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:03 pm

I think Leah has the full potential of taking the crown. HOWEVER, I'm sick of her "Uhhh whateverrr.... I gave up 'cuz, like... Couldn't do that... crap... So I just... You know, like, just did something... Just to get the crap done...". And I'm glad that Tom Colicchio asked her if this is what she really wants, if she's already given up. In the beginning of the show, she was one of my favourites. She seemed like the female version of Stefan - skilled, cocky, confident. Now, when she's started hanging out with that bum Hosea, it's almost like he's influenced her into being a bum like him. I hope she pulls herself together. I do agree, though, that Stefan is probably going to win. It would be awesome if Fabio won though lol. Or Jeff Goldblum! You know when she won those tickets to Super Bowl? It's like the first time I ever felt euphoric when someone wins an elimination challenge. Her expression was just... AHH!! Priceless!! I heard that she gave the tickets to her husband and her step-son. She's the best! And I love that she's trained in classic French cuisine.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Hosea IS a bum!!! I thought I was the only one that thought that. Actually I haven't liked him since he was involved in Arrian's elimination. My brother lives in Verona (where she lives), and I've been to her restaurant the culinarian. I was rooting for the home team... damn hosea and leah! Stefan wins everything and the judges now its gonna be hard to give the title to someone else. Fabio is OK... but I remember them saying his food lacks spice/flavor/color IE it looks like nursing home food.

When I was in DC I saw a commercial for the local news, and Jeff Goldblum (Carla) was in it!!! I was like OMG CARLA!!! lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Uhh, I kind of felt pretty bad for Arianne's elimination. Both Leah and Hosea were the biggest traitors ever. Still, Arianne was kind of a one-trick pony with her several lamb dishes. BUT, she totally deserved all her wins, DESPITE that bitch Jamie's reactions and comments. (Yeah, btw, I hate Jamie too.) I just wish Fabio would step up his gaaaame, man... Do you remember those supercool olives he did a while ago? Totally creative and innovative. He seems a bit limited to exclusively Italian cuisine though... Too bad... Stefan is very, very versatile (as opposed to Jamie - the Top Scallop haha lol). Ahhh, OMG, Jeff!! I LOVED the way she behaved during this week's quickfire, and I think Eric Ripert loved her too. Haha, it's so great to see someone who doesn't take it so damn drop dead seriously all the friggin' time. She lightens up the entire room with her bug eyes and various expressions. GAAAIIIIIL.....!? GAAAAAIIIIIIL.....!? Hahaha

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Yeah, Fabio is another one that started out strong. I think he won the 2nd elimination challenge. The olive thing was very memorable, but I don't think he's taking any risks with his food. I see him as runner up if anything cuz they wouldn't take it from stefan just b/c of the final challenge. Although....the last challenge is usually "cook your best meal" so he might break out all the italian dishes Razz . I WISH Carla would win b/c she seems the nicest and most down to earth, but she just hasn't made to much of an impact during the season.

Arianne did suck, but it was cool to see somebody on tv that lived close by. Like I might accidentally bump into her and say "I SAW YOU ON TOP CHEF... but you can't tie off lamb...WTF?!" lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:18 am

i hate hosea. stefan's not that bad, hosea just likes to whine and bitch about him.
ariane did not deserve to go home during that challenge. i disliked her in the beginning, but she started to grow on me. oh and the judges started liking her dishes since she made that turkey. i liked jamie and jeff too. leah and hosea need to gtfo in the next episode. i want a top three with carla, stefan, and fabio, with any of them taking the prize.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 am

Speaking of Jeff... He works at the Dilido Beach Club in Miami. Now... How many of you actually misread that as the Dildo Beach Club? Razz

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:03 am

younevergofullretard, you're avatar freaks me out pale
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:04 am

That's because it's........ Penny Marshall as The Looker....... cyclops

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:08 am

I thought it was Lazarus from Tropic Thunder hehe
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:13 am

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:17 am

oh its SNL? I'm more of a Madtv person which is why I don't know about it haha Razz
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:21 am

Yeah... Gotta admit SNL pretty much sucks nowadays, but they do have their gems now and then. The Looker was one. Also Mark Wahlberg talks to animals (fucking priceless!), Vincent Price, Jizz in my pants and The Lawrence Welk show hahaaha

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:27 am

Talking to animals?? Oo I wanna see that hehe! Animals always crack me up Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:31 am

Mark Wahlberg talks to animals (double, triple, quadruple, thousand times LOOOOOL): http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/mark-wahlberg-talks-to-animals/727504/

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:31 am

yeah dildo haha
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:35 am

I swear that's what I read every time they listed his restaurant. I thought it was like a gay bar/restaurant or something. I was only recently corrected Sad
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:36 am

haha i misread it as "Dildo" haha i didn't even notice until now! eww nasty thought! my friend used her curling iron as a dildo once Shocked the things you find out about your friends when you read their diaries haha
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:39 am

O NO!! that's horrible! LOL I hope to sweet baby jesus the curling iron wasn't plugged in lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum