IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tyra Show

2 posters

Go down

The Tyra Show Empty The Tyra Show

Post  Kazara Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:42 am

I was just watching The Tyra Show (dang! The subject totally gives it away. *angsts around the room*). Tyra brought out Anya, Fatima, and Katarzyna, and she - of course - said Katarzyna's name with a heavy "TARRR". But not only that, she said that Kata's dress was nice because it's not tight, so it's "forgiving" for more body types - that's not exactly the best compliment to get, heh. And when I saw Anya, I was all, "Anyaaa! Anyaaa!" because she's so awesome. And then Tyra went on and on about street vendors selling cheap jewelry, saying how it was so cool that her oversized, kinda nasty bling was only $20. Previously, she'd asked the audience what part of her outfit they thought cost her only $20, and when she said dress, everyone was afraid to say anything but people slowly started raising their hands (the dress looked like a desktop wallpaper that some random person made that sits on FreeWebs for all eternity that nobody ever used.), but when she said "My shoes?" and "My jewelry?" or something to that effect, everyone was like, "Whoo! Tyra won't be as offended if we think that those things are cheap as heckle!"

Then I turned off the TV. ...Yeah. What a Face
Kazara
Kazara

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

The Tyra Show Empty Re: The Tyra Show

Post  Killian-1 Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:12 am

Katarzyna was on the show? *GASP*
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:47 am

Yeah, it surprised me, too. It's probably not the latest episode or anything, though, since Tyra would've used Cycle 11 models if it was. Something tells me that Tyra let her on because either:
A. Kata was signed to Elite
or
B. Tyra got wind of people saying how she treats Kata like crap and wanted to dispel that by putting her on the show (but if that were the case, you'd think that she'd start saying the name right.)

...And I'm not even that much of a Kata fan. More like a mini-fan, lol.
Kazara
Kazara

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down