IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News: Bree goes fuckin' nuts, smiles with eyes.

+6
MikielJoe
younevergofullretard
Jonny-boy
Ava
AdultCookies
Cowboy Breebop
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking News: Bree goes fuckin' nuts, smiles with eyes. Empty Breaking News: Bree goes fuckin' nuts, smiles with eyes.

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:57 pm

These aren't my best work, but I woke up today and thought "I wanna slather paint on myself, steal Nicole's camera, and take pictures."

Breaking News: Bree goes fuckin' nuts, smiles with eyes. IMG_0837
Breaking News: Bree goes fuckin' nuts, smiles with eyes. IMG_0840
Breaking News: Bree goes fuckin' nuts, smiles with eyes. IMG_0847
This last one is kind of a joke, but I was thinking, "You wanna know how I got these scars?"
Breaking News: Bree goes fuckin' nuts, smiles with eyes. IMG_0850
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Bree goes fuckin' nuts, smiles with eyes. Empty Re: Breaking News: Bree goes fuckin' nuts, smiles with eyes.

Post  AdultCookies Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:07 pm

haha i was gonna say that.
i like the first one.
why so serious, bree?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Bree goes fuckin' nuts, smiles with eyes. Empty Re: Breaking News: Bree goes fuckin' nuts, smiles with eyes.

Post  Ava Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:09 pm

These are really good, your eyes are super intense!

But just some constructive critiscm, I think you may be getting stuck in a rut. If you look at your profile picture, and then these, they are very similiar?

Other than that, loveeee it.
Ava
Ava

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:13 pm

I agree Ava. I do think I'm in kind of a rut. I'm trying to break out of it. I did some "different" things, but they didn't turn out nicely. I do always try different things though, and they are becoming nicer and nicer. It's a process.
My next goal is to get some happy, smiley, commercial stuff!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:19 pm

lovely, with a purse, you would've been called first. i love them. =D
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Thank you Jonny and Nigel.
Also, no one gets the significance of the colours, so I just wanted to say: GO GOLDEN HAWKS!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:50 pm

aw, school spirit modeling. Bree, i don't know what it is, but there's something so weird and interesting about your face that makes me want to keep looking at it. o_o <------ that's me looking at you through the interwebz. i see'z you. and you like it. i can tell because you're smiling. Razz Wink
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Awww, you're so cute and nice, Jonny. Funny, I've always considered my face overly regular, and the only thing that saves me is my wonky chin.
I just realzed... I'm in class on my lappy, and I just looked at the screen and there's purple on my hair.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:54 pm

no, your face is unique. something about your nose and the lines that come down to your mouth. you have a 5 finger forehead. it's very different, but certainly pretty.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:57 pm

you kind of remind me of jena malone... Cool

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:59 pm

younevergofullretard wrote:you kind of remind me of jena malone... Cool

yeah, that too. i see that with a mix of Kelly Clarkson and (don't kill me because i know you can't stand her music) Katy Perry.
but you look like you and that's all it's aboot, ay.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Surprised I LOVE JENA MALONE! I have said for *years* that if someone made a movie of my life (and they SHOULD) she would play me.

I get my fivehead from my dad. More or less because he's balding though. Also, my nose = a cherry with wings. Think about it. Very Happy
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:01 pm

lol. a cherry with wings. i see it.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:12 pm

I do not see where you get the kelly clarkson resemblance! clarkson looks like a tanned tamale with hair. sorry if that's offensive to any of her fans.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:13 pm

i think it's the nose mostly.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:15 pm

hmm, haven't examined clarkson's nose that closely, but her face always reminded me of potatoes and sharp sticks. and sharp pigs with fangs. I have a sick imagination.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Heh heh, yes, it's round on the ends with little wings for nostrils! Also I like that my freckers kinda show in this set.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:37 pm

My boyfriend's opinion of the set: "it looks like the Joker got a golden shower."
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Yay for Kelly Clarkson reference! Smile

Ew for Joker reference. Neutral
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:46 pm

You... don't like the Joker?
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:49 pm

its not the joker that i hate. its fucking heath ledger. he needs to go away really soon. oh wait.. too late right? Surprised
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:56 pm

MikielJoe wrote:its not the joker that i hate. its fucking heath ledger. he needs to go away really soon. oh wait.. too late right? Surprised

Dude... that's mean.
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:58 pm

i'm always mean when it comes to him. if he never died, i think i wouldve still liked him Smile
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:59 pm

You know, I really WANTED to be the cinical bringdown of the bunch when I saw TDK, and say that Heath's performance was just overhyped because he died and stuff, but really, I couldn't deny that it was amazing. I was so enthralled with the character that I completely forgot the name Heath Ledger and just cared about The Joker. That's why I loved the character!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Bree-lin' in the Years wrote:I was so enthralled with the character that I completely forgot the name Heath Ledger and just cared about The Joker.
and that's why i fucking hate him. because of every single person i talk to think his "performance" (why the butt do people always say performance?) was "SO AMAZING" that they forgot heath ledger entirely. i mean, c'mon. lets be realistic here. thats just like one giant hyperbole :/
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next