IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Lauren made a behind-the-scenes photoshoot video(FIRST ONE UP!!!)

+6
ballardmerross
Jilpen
Cowboy Breebop
Lauren
AdultCookies
Karasu
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Me and Lauren made a behind-the-scenes photoshoot video(FIRST ONE UP!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Lauren made a behind-the-scenes photoshoot video(FIRST ONE UP!!!)

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:02 am

and she cried...lol

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Me and Lauren made a behind-the-scenes photoshoot video(FIRST ONE UP!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Lauren made a behind-the-scenes photoshoot video(FIRST ONE UP!!!)

Post  Karasu Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:05 am

lol no
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:06 am

yeah she did...don't lie to me...you know she did
i think once everyone posts videos of themselves, they become like 100% more likeable
not sure if that will work for everyone, but it did for you guys and karasu i totally forgot that your hair was red

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:21 am

lol cuz my last two photoshoots i put alot of gel in
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:29 am

ooooooooooooooooooooh yeah i remember that now

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:22 pm

i so did watch all your videos i have no idea why i said i didnt! and i so did'nt cry either. i hate my voice i hate sounding girlyyy. i want a new voice
Lauren
Lauren

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:26 pm

you could become and indie folk singer, lauren. like joanna newsom but nowhere near as whiny. your voice reminds of that kind of music. like bree said - very delicate.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:30 pm

if i start singing ill break glass with my voice
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:14 pm

you have a lisp lol, i like it

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:57 pm

um i do not have a lispp...
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:40 pm

those vidz are quite entertaining.

and Karasu, i can tell you hate your voice on video because you sound all funky. =p

Lauren, you are so funny and cute. =p
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:02 pm

YES YOU DO!

Listen carefully when you say this is my sisties dressss and thissss isss my sistiesss hair
is cute sounding mainly because dizz has a lisp so i think it'sssss funnny

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:06 pm

cuz shes whispering

i have never noticed a lisp confused
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:11 pm

You look like you were having fun during the shoot so I think that will translate into a good photo.

Karasu, your role in the video was a bit "scary-interviewer", the whispering made me think silence of the lambs..... i watch too many horror movies LOL
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:12 pm

i know it was because she was whispering, but she did lisp when she said it, lol

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:13 pm

lol i noticed it just now when i rewatched it.

but she really doesnt have a lisp lol, thats wierd.

and i think i sound totally different on video for some reason Mad
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:17 pm

you sound like your personality in person wouldn't be like the typical popular guy, like i see you having friends, but not being in like the Aerocrobie Crowd, that's just me, I have had some friends that sound just like you and they were cool people, but kinda spacey and nerdy so im just saying and a littl surprise, im making a video that has you and lauren in it, lol

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 pm

ballardmerross wrote:you sound like your personality in person wouldn't be like the typical popular guy, like i see you having friends, but not being in like the Aerocrobie Crowd, that's just me, I have had some friends that sound just like you and they were cool people, but kinda spacey and nerdy so im just saying and a littl surprise, im making a video that has you and lauren in it, lol

lol your actually right. I had like 2 friends in junior high and then in high school i made alot of friends but we were never popular
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:27 pm

thank you thank you, but trust me that doesn't mean you're like a weirdo or anything, it's definitely not a negative, i would rather have 2 good friends than be in a group with no real friends, but never had any of that so yeah

ballardmerross

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:36 am

i said my sisters hair and dress? i wasnt wearing anything of my sisters.. lol only cause shes 10 and i wouldnt fit in anything of hers im guna make another video so you can see i dont have a lisp
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:00 am

Lauren wrote:i said my sisters hair and dress? i wasnt wearing anything of my sisters.. lol only cause shes 10 and i wouldnt fit in anything of hers im guna make another video so you can see i dont have a lisp

so next video ill try not to sound stoned and youll try not to sound lisp-y. coooooool
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:01 am

you know what's good for not sounding stoned?
not being stoned...
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:03 am

wat if for the next one i actually am stoned affraid
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:04 am

then you'll probably sound even more stoned, idk idk.
what about being drunk? don't hate on alcohol.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avess Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:07 am

YOUR MUM IS STONED

Avess
Avess

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2009-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/babytap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next