IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOP CHEF FINALE

4 posters

Go down

TOP CHEF FINALE Empty TOP CHEF FINALE

Post  AdultCookies Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:44 am

so connan & depa, are you watching it?
stupid casey ruined carla. stupid hosea might win, and he doesn't deserve it, stefan does.
just...ugh casey pissed me off.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

TOP CHEF FINALE Empty Re: TOP CHEF FINALE

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:55 am

I was just gonna post this. I'm so pissed she listened to Casey. I knew that was gonna happen though, they kept cutting away to Casey suggesting shit to her so I knew that was coming even before the judges tasted her food.

Hosea better not win Mad
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:57 am

oh yeah
there's like 5 threads about this on imdb.
ooh they're about to announce the winner.
if he wins, i'm going to send a very angry letter to bravo.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:58 am

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK THEM ALL!
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:01 am

I call bullshit. They were looking for reasons to hate stefan's food. Hosea didn't deserve it at all. I'd lie if I didn't see it coming though, they were already making a big deal about Hosea in the beginning b/c he doesn't own his own restaurant.

Stupid Top Chef...
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:03 am

jai Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad a;sjf;j
ugh
cant' we ask questions for the finale or something? "hosea, why do you suck so much?" "hosea, how does it feel to be the saleisha of top chef?"
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:05 am

Saliesha of Top Chef LOL I'd ask "what's it like to steal someone's 100 grand?" lol
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:07 am

let's!
i'm writing the angry letter right now.
it has a lot of big words and legal terms.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:40 am

if carla wouldn't have fucked up the last meal then she would have won, im sad she didn't win! Crying or Very sad

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:15 am

it's cause she listened to casey.
she shouldn't have paid attention to casey. casey was there to cook for carla, not make any suggestions.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:56 am

oh man, haven't seen the episode yet, but i checked out the winner on wikipedia. i am SO disappointed. ho-fucking-sea is the biggest pussy ever. what the hell?? i expected him to be eliminated. i thought he should've been gone several episodes ago. hey at least now he can stop whining about stefan winning all the challenges and being the better chef (which he obviously is anyway).
i will never forget what stefan said to hosea last episode when they all met up at the airport: "did you learn how to cook?"
BAHAHAHAHAHA

carla was my personal favourite when it came to personality, but skill-wise i was always rooting for stefan (SUOMI, SUOMI, SUOMI!!!(finland in finnish)).

and hell yeah hosea IS indeed the saliesha of top chef. i guess colicchio didn't want a dude who's clearly better and more innovative than him to win. on the top chef imdb board i have read many posts saying how crappy and boring colicchio's restaurants are. plus bad service.

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:31 pm

I don't understand why Carla would listen to Casey.... it's not like Casey won Top Chef, she obviously couldn't cook a winning meal back then LOL
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:55 pm

FUCKING CASEY SUCKS ASS!
i used to like her before she fucked up carla's chances.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:53 pm

so i just watched the top chef finale... and here's my rant:
all i can say is: hosea you're a fucking pig !!
stefan stefan stefan stefan
he's happy he won because he defeated stefan. oh fucking cry-baby, go get a blowjob from leah (excuse my language, kids)
this is the worst season ever. seriously. the only one who actually deserved to be in the finale, if you look at consistency and overall performance, was stefan. carla started off like a mediocre amateur, and got into the groove by the time that hag ariane was eliminated.
hosea is a fucking douche. slob. asshole. ilan is nothing compared to him. i think i hate him more than i hated lisa. and that's saying a lot. and i compleeeeetely loved what that chef hubert said about hosea not making a dessert, that he's afraid of taking chances because he knows he can't make dessert, in other words he's a pussy. how annoying was hosea when he decided to give the alligator to stefan. his entire top chef participation has been all about stefan. he's like the loser from the suburbs who's trying to blend in with the rich in-crowd instead of accepting that he's a mediocrity. gahhhh and he was such an immature pussy with the foie gras and the caviar. even though stefan is an arrogant arse, he's still a team player. when somebody (except for hosea of course) needed some last minute help he was always there to assist them.
and casey! motherpooping casey! she had an influence in 3 of 4 dishes. the first dish, the hors d'oeuvre, was luckily met with positive reactions, but i kept asking myself.. since when does carla cook asian food? she's been all about classic french cuisine the whole time. i'm telling you, that was casey. now i do think that carla should grow a backbone and tell that motherfucking sous-chef that "bitch, this is my time to shine, you had yours, now shut up and cook", BUT casey still should've had some decency to keep her ideas to herself. the meat dish was due to casey's proposed technique. yet carla was a pussy and didn't use her brain. if you've never tried that technique, the top chef finale is not the time to take risks. it's one thing to take risks with your own ideas, but to take on somebody else's idea is just an EPIC FAIL. gahhhhhh.
i think the finale would have been fun and interesting if it were between stefan, jeff and jamie. even fabio (because of his overall awesomeness and amazing one-liners) or radhika (because of her incredibly interesting flavours and indian cuisine inspiration) would have been better than hosea. i hope he opens up like a fast food restaurant and then goes bankrupt and is forced to prostitute himself on the streets of boulder, colorado. leah can be his pimp.
YUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the food was boring!!!!

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:31 pm

fucking casey man.
carla's done interviews post show saying how no one should blame casey and she's taking full responsibility(even though we all saw what happened)
and then casey did an interview...
i used to like her. i disliked her on the finale episode. i hated her after reading her interview.
she's such a bitch.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:39 pm

you have a link to casey's interview??? I hope she's not saying Carla lost b/c she couldn't cook.
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:47 pm

she did say that.
she's blaming the editors, and carla, and saying that she (carla) couldn't win because she was an untrained chef with no idea on how to make a last me meal. i was just like "...carla went to culinary school. casey didn't. stfu casey!"
i'll look for the interview right now.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:49 pm

AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:09 pm

casey is full of it. It doesn't make sense that Carla wouldnt be able to cook French food. Didn't she cook it on several occasions AND third party non-biased people say it was good? I don't remember casey being classically trained either, didn't she make a "coque aux vain" off her grams recipee cuz she didn't know shit about French food?? She's totally trying to belittle Carla, despite the fact Carla made it to the finale on her own
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:14 pm

yes, indeed!
maybe she thinks because she made the coque aux vain that she knows stuff about french food.
and no she wasn't trained. it was always "tre and i aren't classically trained"
aaand carla was trained in a french culinary institute and used to model in france, so idk wtf casey's talking about.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  younevergofullretard Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:36 pm

i thought casey was into asian food. anyways, she ain't fucking clasically trained in french cuisine that's fo sho.

younevergofullretard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down