IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST)

5 posters

Go down

Should I change my look?

Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST) Vote_lcap75%Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST) Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST) Vote_lcap25%Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST) Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST) Empty Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST)

Post  Blom9168 Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:51 am

I've recently read the make-over thread and I was recently thinking of shortening my hair in the back and on the sides and dying it brown or dark brown. I'm still very unsure if I should do it though. Here's the most recent picture of me:
Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST) INTM2Post-Show2
I want to just make it a little shorter in the back, but still have it be short-long-ish. and in real life, my eyes are quite light blue-ish, so I though darker hair might showcase my light eyes more. But I'm quite torn what to do, so what do you guys think?
Blom9168
Blom9168

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST) Empty Re: Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST)

Post  Saraaa Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:03 am

ooo. I love seeing people after they get makeovers haha. So i think you should cut your hair and dye it darker.
Saraaa
Saraaa

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST) Empty Re: Should I change my look? (READ POST FIRST)

Post  MikielJoe Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:04 am

I'm sorry, but I'm no good at visualizing people with a different hair-style so ya can't get my advice on it. Very Happy I'm still wondering how you got eliminated so early! I rooted for ya! Sad
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazara Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:25 am

DON'T CHANGE THE COLOR!!!!

Lol. xD Well, do what you want, of course, but I think your current color is good and matches you well.
Kazara
Kazara

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:49 am

MikielJoe wrote:I'm still wondering how you got eliminated so early! I rooted for ya! Sad

'cause my last shoot downright sucked! LOL! Nice to know someone was rooting for me, And actually I'd also really like to see you go far.
Blom9168
Blom9168

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:09 am

Blom9168 wrote:
MikielJoe wrote:I'm still wondering how you got eliminated so early! I rooted for ya! Sad

'cause my last shoot downright sucked! LOL! Nice to know someone was rooting for me, And actually I'd also really like to see you go far.

Wootwoot! Thank you! I hope I go far! oOo! I remember your last photo shoot. It wasn't bad at all. The only problem with it was the photoshop. Other than that, it was a great picture! Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Blom9168 Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:21 am

It wasn't actually photoshop, I did it with Paint. I Know, it's supe crappy. But the picture was also too naked. One of the judges asked me if I was naked under there and NO i was NOT naked damnit! LOL. Thanks for the compliment. Good luck at the first judging!
Blom9168
Blom9168

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:50 pm

well, now you're just splitting hairs. Photoshop today has become just a term to describe photo-editing, and using Paint is photo editing.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down