IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen had the greatest credits i have ever seen (video inside)

4 posters

Go down

Watchmen had the greatest credits i have ever seen (video inside) Empty Watchmen had the greatest credits i have ever seen (video inside)

Post  Karasu Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:57 pm

http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/030709-watchmen-movie-opening-titles-video.php

It was one of the many great parts of that movie. I would totally watch it again lol
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Watchmen had the greatest credits i have ever seen (video inside) Empty Re: Watchmen had the greatest credits i have ever seen (video inside)

Post  Hottamaletrain Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:48 am

I'm pissed I saw Madea goes to Jail instead yesterday....
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Watchmen had the greatest credits i have ever seen (video inside) Empty Re: Watchmen had the greatest credits i have ever seen (video inside)

Post  younevergofullretard Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:26 am

hahahaha what's the motherpoopin deal with this tyler perry dude?? and the way the movie title goes "tyler perry's madea goes to jail", like he's francis ford coppola or steven spielberg or something hahaha talk about megalomania!!

younevergofullretard

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilpen Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:33 am

Tyler Perry can go to hell...I will never work with him again.
Jilpen
Jilpen

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Hottamaletrain Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 am

what did Tyler Perry do? Shocked
Hottamaletrain
Hottamaletrain

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down