IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAHAHA THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!

+4
Karasu
Jonny-boy
Cowboy Breebop
ballardmerross
8 posters

Go down

HAHAHA THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN! Empty HAHAHA THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!

Post  ballardmerross Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:27 am

SUPER FUN!
I'M REALLY EXCITED!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE
What a Face What a Face

MY FIRST PREDICTIONS OF THE NEW MODELS

cheers affraid cheers

I'm so super excited. You cycle two viewers know how my threads work, take them with a grain of salt and we'll both be alright!

I should mention that I am going to just talk about the new people, what I think of them and what I don't think of them, I think as long as their is brains functioning here, then we're good.

Let's get started!

AMARANTH

OMFG, I love your name, it's different and it's also spelled cool. But, about you, I read your little biography and that is so cool that you went from behind the scenes to actually going for it, your probably not a tranny so we won't have to worry about any cybertape ripping off. What I like about you is that you look like a model, with the exception of some of your features hair. What I love most about you is your eyes and your face, it's like LUCY and VICTORIA's love child! LUCY with the eyes and VICTORIA with the HORSEYness! GO YOU! BUT! You do have almost the exact same eyes as LUCY and as well all know, she doesn't know how to use them the way they should be used, I don't even know how to use mine half the time. Oh well. You are one of my early favourites so I guess that's cool, but if you don't work the eyes, then I hope you go home really soon, because it will be just another sad day in disappointment world! But I'm not worried, I think you got some grit in you to make it work.

CHANTAL-JADE

scratch

Yeah that was me for a good two seconds after I saw you then Mel ran in the room and hit me with her BAMBOO stick and then I was like

Shocked

which is good, because now I see it. What I like about you is that you have some badass bone structure and you also have some really angels. Like you said, you and your mom use to play POSY WOSY, but now it's time to put all that aside and play EMOTION WOTION! Get it? I know lame, but what I see in your face is so much tension, it's ridiculous, I would like you to sit in the mirror and look at yourself and see how soft you can be and just work with creating interesting shapes and emotions. If you can do that I see you in the top three for sure. Sometimes serine can be just as powerful as sultry and just as inspiring as fabulosity!

CHLOE

Neutral Neutral

Umm...I would really love to see how trashy you can get, because you look like your going to school. I see college kid, not aspiring model. But who knows you might work it out. By the way your my favourite personality.

CONNOR!

What a Face
See I can smile just like you!
Umm...here's what I think when I think of you other than being really annoyed. I feel like I already know what your faces are going to look like when you try certain angels. Just kinda obvious. You look like a really cool person to go and party with, but other than a myspace whore, you are just a filler regular guy! I really do hope you prove me wrong and make me eat my words! Little tip, don't pose like you have a vag, act like you have a dick between your legs okay? JERALDO made that mistake and look what happened to that!

JASANEE

Suspect
Hmm???

JOHNNY JONNY

Awesome spelling of the name! I think I remember seeing your pics for a different competition. So that was interesting I think you like taking your shirt off more than Jeraldo does, which is interesting...

CUT YOUR HAIR OFF AND YOU MIGHT WIN.

KARASU

Every single cycle I have crush on someone...supposedly. And unfortunately, your it. NOW WAIT! I like your answers and your style and your reasoning for being here, they remind me of my kinda thoughts. I am rooting for you and I think you can win, if you just work on your mouth. If you can get your face to work the way you need it to, you are going to be great. By the way you look like HAL SPARKS, but only in that picture...I think. When you model I know you said, you don't have to be one way and not the other, you should try modeling like someone who is afraid to stand in front of the class and read a speech, very TAMARA!

KENDRA

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
HOW SWEET!
You look like Ebony and Shauran's LOVE BABY!
I'm really excited to see how you turn up the heat, because that COMMERCIAL thing you got going on...

No
NOT AT ALL WORKING! Find inspiration in DANI EVANS and VERONICA WEBB!

KILLIAN

Like the name hate the picture! WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR FACE!? But of well, time will tell what won't happen with you last past the first three eliminations like me.

LAUREN

Your picture is like a mix between AMIS and SHRATTER from Accepted! Her kinda feel mixed with his! You look like you are questioning things, but I seen your avatar and that looks good. You know how in MTB 3 they paired up certain girls, because DIDDY would never take both of them, so the girls had to eliminate each other,
eliminate CHANTAL-JADE! Neutral

MIKIEL

Everytime I see your name I want to say MILK, but that's a side note! Shave, chop the hair off, and we will have our first black and male winner all in one! If you don't, BYE BYE BYE NYSYNC style!

ROBBIE

DUDES AND DUDETTES! We have a celebrity in the mix!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1965113/

WOW! That is so amazing! Just wondering, what are you doing in a modeling comp/game, aren't you some big actor!? Oh well I guess everyone is struggling these days! Do what you gotta do!

SARA

Wow you look like your sister so much, only you look younger than here, and you look more insect like! I hope you go really far because you and your sister both are really awesome people in your own very different ways. I say you do a lot of face on stuff, because I feel like that will be your best angel.

SHAQ

Basketball

Umm, in all reality, you know what I like, is that you don't look like the type of guy that would ever do something like this, not to stereotype, but I will, you just don't. So, I know you want to win and you do take this seriously like cereal, so I will not say anything more, but just wait!

Suspect

Okay I know. Not as harsh as you may have thought, but hey, I'm trying here!
Or, IDK!

All in all, I think the new cast is cool and very diverse, which seems to be something we are all proud off. LOL

But I think it's clear to see who is going to win.

I'm going public right now!

MY LIST FROM FIRST OUT TO TOP THREE IS...

ROBBIE
SHAQ
CHLOE
KENDRA
JASANEE
CONNOR
KILLIAN
JONNY
CHANTAL JADE
LAUREN
SARA

TOP THREE NO SPECIFIC ORDER

MIKEIL
AMARANTH
KARASU

Who knows?! Seems like a fun cycle!

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

HAHAHA THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN! Empty Re: HAHAHA THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:45 am

Connor is not a model. He's a photographer. There was a mix-up in his joining. He thought he had to register for that. He's taking Chloe's pictures.

After seeing all but one of the contestants' pictures I can say:

Your faith in a few people is justified,
your indifference to a few people is justified,
you may be disappointed in someone,
but you may gain faith in a few people you didn't think have "it."
You will adore some of the pictures. In my opinion, the top three "frame" pictures for us judges are some of the best photos I've ever seen. Better than most of the photos from last cycle. That being said there are some doodies. But Ballard, I think we're giving you a lot to work with here. Good luck buddy.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:49 am

Bree-lin' in the Years wrote:
In my opinion, the top three "frame" pictures for us judges are some of the best photos I've ever seen.

please tell me i'm one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

just kidding, i know that information is confidential. i'm just hoping.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:03 am

Awww Johnny, you know I can't tell you. But I will have you know that I really like everyone (as people) so I want/hope everyone will do well.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 am

yay! i've been talking to almost everyone here or reading their posts and everyone this cycle (contestants and judges) seem like friendly people(hence my love thread). if i can just get through this first week, i'm going to step it up and play the best damn game i can. if that takes me near or to the top, then great. if it takes me to seventh place, i'll be bummed, but support everyone anyway.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:21 am

See, I would love to give you criticism/advice/encouragement/optimism based on your first shot.
But... *tears self away* I just CAN'T! Sad
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:28 am

Do you know what day panel is going to be up?
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:31 am

Bree-lin' in the Years wrote:See, I would love to give you criticism/advice/encouragement/optimism based on your first shot.
But... *tears self away* I just CAN'T! Sad

aww, god i wish you could. i wish SOMEONE could. lol.

someone love me and say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:49 am

Bree, connor WAS gonna model but changed his mind

he even took pictures of himself, ive been trying to convince him to send them inm, but i dont think he will lol

which reminds me im gonna erase his pic from the pre show pics and pretend he was never here LOL

panel should be up in like what 4 days or something
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:50 am

i was really hoping Connor would just at least try to do it! i still think he should, but oh well.

and four days?!!?! i am so excited.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Aw, my different-coloured-eyes beauty needs to come back then!!!!

Hopefully panel will be really entertaining. We're a really opinionated crew!! Just remember not to freak out much, guys!!
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Bree, i hope you take this as a compliment: you kinda look like Katy Perry in your avatard. it's cute.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Hee. AvaTARD. I don't like Katy Perry at all; I think her music is crap, however I do think she's a pretty girl so I will say thank you.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:50 pm

i love her music for the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. sometimes i like crap pop music just cuz i can. and not that you're one of them, but a lot of people hate her music just because it's the cool, indie thing to do. Rolling Eyes

what kind of music do you listen to?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:45 pm

I like everything... when I'm in different moods. Mostly folky, but a lot of harder rock, i.e. screamo (considering I am screamoballerina!!) and some 70's and 80's punk. But I also like dance music as a guilty pleasure... how could I dance if I did not like dance music?? However, when lyrics are really bad sometimes it takes away from my ability to even get into a song. Honestly, to me Katy Perry's lyrics sound like they were written by twelve-year-old girls. I imagine a dialogue like this:

Krissy: Alright, girls, we got all the way to the chorus!
Missy: We should say "You're hot."
Sissy: But we need to make the song deeper than that.
Krissy: Yeah, it needs to really mean something.
Missy: What if we said, "You're hot, then you're..." uh...
Sissy: Oh! I know! "Cold!!"
Krissy: Great idea, hon! "You're hot, then you're cold." Okay, next line. "You're yes," then, um...
The girls sit in silence chewing on pencils and concentrating
Missy: "You're yes, then you're no!"
Krissy: Awesome! No one will expect that. Now... what's the opposite of "In?"
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chloe Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:47 am

I was kinda joking about the trashiness. I will save the drunk photos for facebook

chloe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:49 am

haha now i want to see you go trashy for sure! Very Happy

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:30 pm

I was so confused about why you wanted to see how trashy Chloe could get, now I understand... a little maybe? Connor was one of my 3 picks, so now it's down to one guy and one gal, but seeing everyones photo will be so exciting.

Loving how Lucy and I got dissed during this cycles predictions, good to have you back ballard.

Also, did anyone see Katy Perry's dress she wore to perform at central parks new years eve bash? It was from Jeremy Scotts wealth collection, the skirt with the the grandfather clock skirt with shoulderpads (the one Hannah morphed into the terminator in). While I dont like Katy's music she rocked the outfit.
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:47 pm

New Years Eve? Heh. I was too busy doing the truly Canadian thing - drinking beer and watching hockey. Yeahhhhhhhhhh! *crushes can on head*
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbie Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:59 am

Justin Lo is my cousin.... lol!
Robbie
Robbie

Number of posts : 71

http://www.onehai.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down