IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Call-out do you think you'll receive?

5 posters

Go down

What Call-out do you think you'll receive? Empty What Call-out do you think you'll receive?

Post  MikielJoe Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:23 am

I have the biggest gut-feeling that I'm going to be called-out low, but not eliminated. If I don't get eliminated, then I'll be aiming for some Keenyah success! First shoot was low, the ones after that were stunning!!

*crosses fingers*
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

What Call-out do you think you'll receive? Empty Re: What Call-out do you think you'll receive?

Post  ballardmerross Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:52 am

actually keenyahs pictures where good then she got fat and started to lose everything, good face horrible body ugly attitude, so...

1. stop fishing and you know for what
2. if you want keenyah, be careful for what you ask for, you just might get it

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

What Call-out do you think you'll receive? Empty Re: What Call-out do you think you'll receive?

Post  Karasu Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:00 am

Keenyah had two good pictures.

and how is he fishing for compliments?? He's just asking people to make predictions
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  ballardmerross Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:18 am

keenyah having 2 good pictures is a matter of personal taste i think, i say she had three, but that's irrelivant at this point.

i don't know how he's fishing for compliments, but maybe it's the whole, i think i am going to get called low at elimination, on these boards don't say stuff like that because people are prone to kindness, not me, as a matter of fact, i am actually hoping he gets called low at elimination, just so i am wrong, because then he is just stating the obvious...that he can't win

ballardmerross

Number of posts : 686
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:30 am

I'm not really trying to "fish for compliments", I'm just stating how I feel.^^ But now that we're on the subject, I thought Keenyah had 7 great shots! I personally think that her covergirl photo is the best covergirl shot in the entire ANTM series! Actually, Eugena probably takes that cake, then Keenyah!

Anyway, back on topic. Anyone else want to predict?^^
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:09 am

MikielJoe wrote:I'm not really trying to "fish for compliments", I'm just stating how I feel.^^ But now that we're on the subject, I thought Keenyah had 7 great shots! I personally think that her covergirl photo is the best covergirl shot in the entire ANTM series! Actually, Eugena probably takes that cake, then Keenyah!

Anyway, back on topic. Anyone else want to predict?^^

it's okay, ignore him; i generally am.

i've seen your photos on MySpazz. your frame pictures are gorgeous, i honestly think they are more model-y than mine. the only thing that seems to lack is that extra "oomph!" in your eyes. i'd put you slightly above the middle for those (4th or 5th) assuming everyone is going to do how i think they're going to do. as for your car shots, i saw the ORIGINALS, lol, and i didn't think much of them and realized there was no car! however, i just saw your new ones and there's spark in your eyes, there's an "i'm so fucking cool"ness to your poses, so again assuming everyone else is going to do how i think they're going to do, i'd give you anywhere in the top 3. averaged out, 4th call-out overall which is a good ground for improving without being mediocre or bad.

haha, your turn, i know you've seen my shots. =p
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:51 am

I don't know what it is, but I think my better shots didn't quite follow the brief or are too risque. So I think a lesser one may be picked at judging which makes me feel that I'll get a low call-out.

I see one photo in your car shoot that just stands out above all the others! And your eyes are piercing through the camera even though you're not looking at the camera. Overall, I wouldn't be surprised if you were to get a first call-out. Bree hinted that some of the contestants were expected to do great and that they did. With that being said, that could potentially give ya a second/third call-out 'cause the judges probably expect it from ya.

Or I could just be looking way too into this and over-analyzing everything, and expecting the worst/best. I have nothing else to do but to over-analyze so that I shall!^^
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:58 am

i think you're being too modest(without fishing for compliments Rolling Eyes) and that you're better than you give yourself credit for. i mean, don't be stuck-up, just get some confidence. and i think you'll get a good call-out for this shoot and maybe that will help.

and thank you for your positive opinion. =]
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:08 am

Ew, I feel like I just adopted Marjorie's attitude. Very Happy 'Guess I'm just really anxious to see how everyone's photos turn out! I need something, anything, to keep me occupied! C'mon people! Predict!
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal_Jade Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:10 pm

Last edited by Chantal_Jade on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chantal_Jade
Chantal_Jade

Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Hehe Chantal! You have like some cult-following so it may feed off on the judges and they'll keep you. @_@
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal_Jade Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:57 pm

lmao what the hell?

ahhh i have to go back to uni in half an hour and i really cant be bothered but we do this news quiz and im at the top so i dont wanna harm my chances!
Chantal_Jade
Chantal_Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Am i the only one on break here?

I'm off till jan. 26th lol
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal_Jade Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:29 pm

im supposed to be off next week but i have to go in for 2 shorthand lessons and politics... so im not off really! grr
Chantal_Jade
Chantal_Jade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down