IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONFESSIONALS-WEEK 1 Part 2.

3 posters

Go down

CONFESSIONALS-WEEK 1 Part 2. Empty CONFESSIONALS-WEEK 1 Part 2.

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:40 am

JONNY:

) Describe how you are feeling in the first week of the competition.

Nervous? Lol. I'm not sure how I feel, not knowing all of the competition or how well they'll do yet. I expect a lot from some of the people and not a lot from others, but it's worst to expect things when people can prove you wrong.

2) How do you think you went with your photoshoots this week?

The first one was fun, I'll admit. I had a blast trying to do it and I really liked the way it came out. For the car shot, I was honestly bleh. I was sick, it was raining, I was trying to work a new haircut I wasn't sure about, but in the end, I think I got good results.

3) What callout are you expecting? High or Low, and why?

I'm hoping high. I'm expecting the middle at least. If I'm low, I know I'll have to step it up even more, but I feel confident that I will be in the top half of the callouts.

4) What dificulties did you encounter during your shoots?

Weather! The first photoshoot was a piece of cake and I enjoyed every aspect. But everything leading up the the car shoot seemed to make me less and less enthusiastic about it. My biggest struggle was my posing. We had to showcase our own fashion sense and it's not easy to pose in baggy pants.

5) Tell me what you think of EACH contestant- personlaity-wise and model-wise.

Oh wow.
Amaranth seems like a smart girl. I think she knows what to do model-wise and I can only hope she chokes so that I can do better. haha.
Chantal-Jade seems sweet. I'm not sure how her photos will go but after I see the first set, I think I'll be able to make a definite decision.
Chloe. I haven't talked to her really... I like her face and I think it may translate to modeling well, but still, not quite sure.
Jasanee. does she have it? can't tell. I'm really drawing a definite blank in her personality and her modeling.
Karasu - I'm worried. He's got it. The posing seems to come naturally to him and he's very down-to-earth, I think if anyone has both qualities that can make a model it's him. I'm not sure how his face will come across in photos, but I think he'll do great.
Kendra seems very into fashion. If there's someone who would know WHAT works it's her, but I don't know if she can work it herself.
Killian, I'm going to be honest. From what I've seen, not a model. She might be able to do it though, she's just gotta try.
Lauren is cute. That's where her problem might be. I think her photos might be too commercial to work in a high fashion sense.
Mikiel. He's waaaaaaaayyyyyyy to modest about his modeling ability and he could end up sabotaging himself with it. He's great, he just needs a confidence boost.
Robbie. does he want to do this? From what I've heard, he seems very passive about modeling.
Sara... I think she gives good face. She's nice, but I'm really holding judgment on her modeling until we see it.
Shaq is a nice guy. He's just a nice guy, he seems very encouraging to everyone(unless I'm mistaking someone else's posts lol) and I think he may be the heart behind the competition. I hope he does well in his photoshoots, I really do.

6) Who do you think will be called first and who do you think will be eliminated?

i think first will either be: Karasu, Mikiel, Sara, or Amaranth.
eliminated: Jazz if she hasn't turned in any photos...

7) Has anybody on the boards said anything to offend you or annoy you?

no one in the competition, all the contestants seem nice as hell. but honestly. i don't like Jeraldo or Ballard. i don't hate them, i just don't like them as people. there are ways to be confident without being preachy or stuck up or "oooh, i'm going to be rude and tear people down, but you're all going to love hating me because i think i'm Janice and am going to end everything with 'lol' so you don't take it seriously and call me out on it".

p.s. Karasu doesn't like you Ballard, so kissing his ass and telling him he's going to win just because you have a crush on him isn't going to get you anything from him.

i mean, i'm confident, i know i am, but i'm not snobby or shitty to other people because of it. if i'm rude to you, it's probably because i see you being an ass to others and i'm going to rip you the new one you deserve.

8 ) Which contestant(s) are you bonding with the most?

Mikiel and Karasu. they're both very nice, but i would like to get to know everyone else better too.

9) Is there anybody who you would like to see eliminated?

anyone but me, lol. i mean, that may sound mean, but everyone else is thinking it too if they want to win!

10) If you make it through this week, what might you change or work on for your next shoot?

whatever the judges tell me to. duhhh

CHLOE:

1) Describe how you are feeling in the first week of the competition.
I want to see everyone elses shots. so i feel impatient.

Most of them are reasonable photos, some of them are quite funny.

I don't really know, its hard to see what the standard is because the intro shots weren't really the shots people would have chosen in some cases. But hopefully I'd be Middle to High, because I am so clearly fierce?

4) What difficulties did you encounter during your shoots?
Well it was pretty fun...I did have to lie in some uncomfortable positions which hurt my neck. woo. i was a bit worried that at times that i wasn't sure about the brief, but i tried not to worry about the limits too much. i wanted to create each shoot with an overall feeling. *etc etc speak pretentious crap*

obviously its pretty early on (especially model-wise) but here goes...
amaranth: Personality-wise I don't remember reading much amaranth has said on the boards so possibly shes quiet, or maybe its because her internet connection is broken I remember someone saying that. Model-wise, I think she has interesting facial features, but maybe her hair is a bit crazy. That could be used in a cool way though.
chantal-jade: Personality-wise she seems nice, enthusiastic. Judging by her first photo only (which might be different to her others), chantal-jade has nice coloured eyes, and a potentially elegant face. I think she could benefit from loosening up the muscles in her face a bit. Or something, seriously I am not a professional style-mogul i don't know!
chloe: I'm awesome duh. smell like poo sometimes.
Jasanee: has been pretty quiet on the boards mostly. i made a comment about her using capitals, which some people took offensively. that was funny. it was a joke guys! so yes my lasting impression is of jasanee screaming in capitals...not really. chill everyone don't burn me at the stake. Model-wise she looks 'fresh' (to use a cliche modelling term).
Johnny: On the boards, Johnny seems to have a big presence which makes it fun. He seems a bit silly and fun, kind of narcissistic in an amusing way. Model-wise I am not sure, I find his intro shot kinda overly melodramatic but that could be a cool thing to use in the shoots.
Karasu: Karasu seems also to be pretty active on the boards - not that shy and timid! But yeh, he seems friendly and into it. As a model its hard to say but I'm not that drawn to his 'look' or whatever. But thats judging on one photo so lets not be hasty.
Kendra: I don't remember hearing much of her on the boards, but I haven't read every thread so I might be mistaken. But model-wise she has a really cute face.
Killian: Seems quite considerate of other people's feelings which is cool. Although everyones pretty considerate, so maybe we need more bitching. As a model I don't feel that threatened by Killian, having said that hes probably gonna knock us all over with fierce or something. fierce, heheh oh tyra what the hell is wrong with you, calling everyone fierce.
Lauren: Again I don't remember much about Lauren from the boards but she seems into shortness. cool. Modelwise, theres really nothing wrong with being short as long as she looks super hawt and shit.
Mikiel: He seems friendly and maybe a little nervous about the competition? As a model, I think his intro shot was cool, but he must get rid of the facial fluff! I repeat exterminate facial fluff! Aww I feel mean. No Mikiel, you could grow it and be the first beardo to win ntm.
Robbie: seems pretty chilled out about it all which is good, has a sense of humour about things. Model wise, I think he could translate that attitude to his photos .
This response is taking so long. .....glad you're not publishing it all coz i'm pretty boring!
Sara: She defends homeless people in the forum discussions which is of course honourable. She seems nice. When I saw her intro shot I thought her head was a pea, but then I saw her avatar and she has lovely hair and I think she could go well in the shots.
Shaq: Like Mikiel he seems a little nervous about the competition at times. But pretty nice guy and enthusiatic about the competition. Model wise I think he could do well if he composes his shots well and wears awesome clothes.

6) Who do you think will be called first and who do you think will be eliminated?
I am not sure but taking a bit of a guess, (excluding people who fail to submit shots) I think Killian could get eliminated, and maybe Johnny or Kendra could be called first. Really depends on quality of shots of couse.

Nope.

I wouldn't say I'm 'bonding' but I find Johnny to be a big personality which makes for amusing reading of the boards. Bollard takes the piss a bit which i like.
not me?
10) If you make it through this week, what might you change or work on for your next shoot?
Using a variety of fashion styles.

ROBBIE:

1) Describe how you are feeling in the first week of the competition.
-I feel tired, I haven't had ANY freee time with school, sports, and this competition. i contemplated dropping out, but decided to stick with this.
- I think my photos came out fantastic, I hope SweetLesus used my favorite one's.
- Im indifferent and choose not to answer your question.
4) What dificulties did you encounter during your shoots?
-I had NO ONE to take my pictures and I was out in the cold adjusting the camera EVERY time for the "Ford Fiesta" shoot. Oh and laying upside down on STAIRS was soooo difficult!
Amaranth- wow, she's stunning.
Chloe- i like her, she's unique looking.
Chantal- she looks like a fun person to hang with.
Jazz- she's my favorite, i don't why, she just looks like people I know.
Jonny- He is funny and cool to talk with.
Karasu- He is odd...well at least that is what I sense from the Avatar. Hey, I'm odd too.
Kendra- She's cute!
Killian- Killian is a cool dude.
Lauren- I like her face, It's unique.
Mikiel- I haven't really talked to him at all.
Sara- Sara is a cutie, wonder how she looks like at eye level, instead of "from above"
Shaq- I actually know shaq from imdb, so it is cool to see him.
-YES!!!! some people have been "fishing" and they know who they are! I just tend to avoid their threads.
Wellll...I haven't been as active lately, so I would say none at the moment.
No, they are good people, whoever goes, goes. But it's not like I would like to see anybody get elimanated.
-get a photog
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CONFESSIONALS-WEEK 1 Part 2. Empty Re: CONFESSIONALS-WEEK 1 Part 2.

Post  AdultCookies Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:40 am

jonny thinks killian's a girl :/
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

CONFESSIONALS-WEEK 1 Part 2. Empty :)

Post  AndrewStern Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:01 am

reading chloes thing makes me like her even more. i dont know something about her screams vanessa hudgens in high school musical to me.
oh i could have sworn i have seen johnny before in a different modeling contest, i think with even the same pictures! if i ever come across it again i will make sure to post it.

AndrewStern

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

CONFESSIONALS-WEEK 1 Part 2. Empty Re: CONFESSIONALS-WEEK 1 Part 2.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down