IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucy is a copy cat

+3
MikielJoe
Jonny-boy
LucyInTheSky_08
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lucy is a copy cat Empty Lucy is a copy cat

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:40 am

I am going to be doing the same thing that Cozy (my sister) did in cycle 2...I am going to be posting my feedback on each weeks photographs. I feel a little lame for doing it, but hopefully you guys won't mind. I am a little nit picky and i will tell you EVERYTHING i feel about the photo. I'm not holding back in any was so it might sound a little negative. for that i am sorry, but i only mean it in a "please improve" sorta way, not a "you suck and shouldn't even be modeling" way...
enjoy Wink

first up.....
Amaranth: I'm gonna try my hardest not to call you by your real name... Wink
frame- (even though i was the photographer i am still going to comment on this photo)
I love the intensity of your eyes in this photograph, they pull the viewers attention to them. while your eyes are good i believe the pose is a little bit bland. (Your photographer should have been paying more attention to angles and lighting Wink....)

car- (i wasn't the photographer btw) I absolutely love the eye movement and composition of this photograph. my eyes are drawn to you, while your body angle and the way your hair and clothing is blowing is pushing my eyes to the car. i love the positioning of your hands on the jacket hood, it's very editorial. The salty car and the fact that you were probably FREEZING gives the photo a very wintery look, which gives it an edge. the only problem i have is that your eyes are missing, its almost demonic. It doesn't look very rushed to me, and kudos for handing it on time even though I stupidly mislead you to believe that it was due on a different date =). (I love that you didn't make excuses ( i did though, oops...."I thought it was due another day" was MY excuse), even though it was like 20 degrees below with a windchill of about -45, and it was late in the day and I was too lazy to help you with it, and it was the first week and tyra was being lenient, you still didn't make excuses and handed in a good photo)

next up, Chantal-Jade

frame- i love the pearls on the frame, it adds a creative edge to the whole photograph. i like how your hair and make up is done, it is very flapper. while the make up and the frame are pretty, i don't see much in your expression. you look a bit angry at the camera, which can be good sometimes. but it's one step away from being fierce, you just have to push it a little more next time. also the angle does give it a very myspacey look.

car- eh. honestly, it's trying too hard. the angle is a little off to be pin-up, and it makes your body look a little contorted. i absolutely LOVE your outfit, it gives it a very European look. i think your biggest problem is angles, sometimes they make or break your picture

chloe:

frame- amazing.......seriously. your make up, your earrings, your hair. your clothes. if i could paint at all, i would paint this. it looks classy and old fashioned. i love the creativity with the mirror, it gives the photo sooo much more. your hands holding the frame look very delicate, its beautiful. ( i am in love with your eyebrows btw)

car- who is your photographer, what kind of camera do they have, and are they single? it's a spectacular photograph, it's edgy, it's dramatic. It has a sense or horror to it also. you look like dead girl that just got hit by a car. while it doesn't follow the brief in that you are supposed to be selling the car, it does actually make me think of cars....oddly enough. just try to follow the brief closer next time, cause no matter how amazing your photograph is, it still has to follow the brief.

jonny:

frame: when i first saw this photo i was scared for my amaranth! This photo seems to be EXACTLY what the brief was asking for. you captured the point of the photo perfectly and you didn't overdo it. there's a hidden sex appeal to this, keep up the subtlety. i love your expression and i love how your like shoving the frame at us. the colors are very basic and professional looking, i love the yellowy tones. it's simplistic.

car- my first thoughts are dramatic....i am in love everything about this photo. i love your stance and how it's not overly angley. it's very editorial and i would definatly see this in a fashion magazine....however. the car is just....there. you don't seem to be connected with the car in this photo at all. it seems like it just happens to be there.

karasu:

frame- while this picture has a lot of distracting aspects to it, your modeling is very good. if you take away all the stuff in the backround, take away the flower and the odd face paint, the photo would still be amazing. so although you have distraction and make up, etc, you still don't depend on it. creativity is good, just as long as you don't let it take over.

car- the pose is creative, but it's strained. it would have been better if you had been sitting on the ground by the car in the same position, but balancing against the peggy thingy looks a bit unnatural. i love the attitude and your clothing though. just try to bring it into your face more.

kendra:
frame- well.......at least you handed one in....it looks like you spent maybe a minute on this...maybe five cause you had to find a frame...

killian:
frame- I'm not sure why, but this photo makes me cold. your expression is painful and looks kind of similar to a kicked puppies. there isn't much to this photo.

car- well... its....kinda cool...it looks too candid and fuzzy and your body is both relaxed and stiff.... It is a cool angle and i can kinda see what you were going for. but you just didn't push it enough...

lauren:

frame- this photo makes me smile. it's quirky and cute. i love the motion of your hair and i love how your eyes are connected with the camera. my only problem is that the backround is cluttered. other than that i really like it.

car- this one's also cute. not only are you selling the car, you're selling the jacket. your pose is a little off though, i think you should of worn tighter pants to give your legs more form, and that the photographer had backed up to get all of your legs in it. very good though. I like how you aren't trying too hard to be angley in your pose, and you look kinda relaxed.

mikiel:

frame- wow........im stunned..... i think yours and jonnys are my favorite frame photos in the sense of simplicity. but in the artistic sense, i think it's a toss up between you and chloe. hers is bright and classic, while yours is dramatic and a bit forlorn. there is nothing about this photo i would change. your staring into space kind of works with the angle and the way the frame is sort of escaping from you. just don't get to spacey with other photos, cause it might not work with them.

car- i gotta say i agree with my sister on this one. you do look pretty mock male model. and you're doing the spacey thing, only with this one, it doesnt work. i like the position of the camera and how you seem to be trying to tell us something about the car.

robbie:
frame- i kind of like your picture INSIDE the frame. there's something wanting in your eyes and it gives it a desperation. but it's far to dark that you sort of fade. the picture holding up the frame....just....doesn't....work...it's your whole body (if it's even yours) and the backround is obviously a kitchen...i see a dishwasher, fridge, and a sink....it's distracting...with all your photoshop skills you think you would learn to crop....i hate to sound negative, but i just don't think it's fair to the other models that you took the liberty of obviously photoshopping. i saw your other frame picture that you liked better, and that one was even more obviously pasted then this one. i just don't see why you couldn't of taken one photograph. part of me believes you just google imaged people holding frames and you photoshopped pictures you liked of your face onto them because you were to lazy to find a frame. ok this is sounding to start uber bitchy, so I'm just gonna stop.

car- i love the colors. it's a sweet car....but you look like one of your buddies just snapped a picture of you while you were looking in your pockets for your keys.

sara:
frame- there's something familiar about this picture. it reminds me of a portrait back in the day in the way that you're sort of just standing there holding the frame. and you look kinda cold. i love the colors of your shirt and your eyes give me something to think about. but it's a little bland.

car- ooooooo.....its kind of haunting. the leaning is sort of distracting, and you look like you're falling towards the car. there's really nothing in your face. but when i look at the picture as a whole, it looks kind of artistic, there are just too many things off about it.

shaq:
frame-........................................ummm.........I've seen better snapshots on myspace.....not to be a bitch...but common...
this is a little....well....lame....

car-.......I think i see.....oh wait....umm....uhh....i can kinda see an outline....but its straining my eyes....

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE try harder next week.....
i am literally begging you....

callout order:
frame-
Jonny
Mikiel
Chloe
Amaranth
Karasu
Lauren
Chantal
Sara
Killian
Robbie
Shaq
Kendra

car-

Jonny
Amaranth
Lauren
Mikiel
Chantal
Karasu
Chloe
Sara
Robbie
Killian
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Lucy is a copy cat Empty Re: Lucy is a copy cat

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:50 am

Lucy, you're just saying this because i love you most from last cycle! i think there were people who did better than me in both shoots, but i can't stop you from loving me. =p

p.s. thanks for being CONSTRUCTIVE to those you don't feel did the most they can do.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:59 am

thank you jonny,
and honestly
I'm not being biased at all
if i were, i would pick Amaranth for first callout. Wink

while others might have been more artistic, i believe your photo's showed your potential and your ability to model the best.
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:04 am

oh, that's true. Amaranth would be first, eh. well you have fantastic taste and are great at recognizing talent. jocolor

it almost makes me not wanna win though, because i've been in a competition before? i guess not really though because everyone here watches top model and if we're all vain enough to do this then we've spent plenty of time practicing our poses in mirrors and making fierce faces! w00t.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:12 am

lol
my butt is numb
you didn't need to know that
but I've been sitting at the computer too long....
and I'm hungry but I'm too tired to get up....

how's that for lazyness?

oh yeah....there was a point to this....
nevermind....there wasn't

clown "wanna know how i got these scars?"
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:14 am

After reading this, I've realized how critical/unnecessary ballard can be. Honest, fair, and fun for everyone!
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:15 am

my boyfriend gets me food because he's always running around the house.
sometimes i do it, but he says he "enjoys doing things" for me. and i'm like "trying to fatten me up? it won't work. metabolism like crazy." he's jealous. he's not fat, but he thinks he is.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:16 am

MikielJoe wrote:After reading this, I've realized how critical/unnecessary ballard can be. Honest, fair, and fun for everyone!

5 and counting. don't forget to vote in his popularity poll!
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:18 am

i personally think voting is racist....

Wink
(when I'm bored i get ANNOYING....so be warned....)

Suspect this thingies funny....
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:20 am

voting isn't racist, it's homophonic. (yes, i meant to type homophonic)

and like i said, get some sleep. tomorrow's another day. or today since it's like 2am? no day but today. 525,600 minutes?
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:20 am

Haha I was the first to vote in his poll. I did vote him to stay though Razz
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:23 am

NEEEVAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
i refuse to go to bed....

Arrow bounce

it's racist to say that voting is homophonic....

MWA HA HA
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:23 am

i took it literally as the question was "do you want me here?" and no, i don't(hence me voting "NO" instead of "GET THE FUCK OUT"), but i'm not going to try and stop him because i still believe in freedom of speech. he has the right to be mean, and i have the right to be mean back. if the moderators want to get rid of him, it's up to them, but i really don't care.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:24 am

LucyInTheSky_08 wrote:NEEEVAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
i refuse to go to bed....

Arrow bounce

it's racist to say that voting is homophonic....

MWA HA HA

affraid

i'm not racist! i do have a problem with white people though. those crazy crackers.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  CozyTombRez Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:25 am

wow way to go lucy. you are way more critical/honest than i was last cycle, but i agree with everything you said
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:25 am

wait, 525,600 minutes is a year not a day. or were you trying to say that?? Question
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:26 am

i have to pee

No

(again you didn't have to know that)

and thanks cozy wozy ^.^
i think you're pretty rad too

and jonny....its white to be racist against homophonic voters....
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:28 am

MikielJoe wrote:wait, 525,600 minutes is a year not a day. or were you trying to say that?? Question
yes.

LucyInTheSky_08 wrote:
and jonny....its white to be racist against homophonic voters....

alright, fine, i'm racist. too many Spike Lee movies. Crying or Very sad
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:32 am

goodnight world!

*signs off*
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Back to top Go down

Post  chloe Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:37 am

I like saras frame shot as a really cool photo as oppsed to a modelling shot

chloe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:39 am

yeah me too
it really does remind me of something i just can't put my foot on it.....
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:39 am

she looks like Sarah Silverman kinda.

yeah?

yeah

yeah?

yeah.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:37 pm

nah ah
she's WAY prettier than sarah silverman
i just mean she looks like a painting. ^.^
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackAmaranth_22 Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:08 am

wow
thanx Lucy.
yea i really wish u were my photographer but amanda did good job.
it was sooooo coldd! i thought my nose was gonna be bright red!
thank goddess it wasnt!
im gonna try harder next time
i luv u as my photographer!
i hope im not coming off as goth because if u know me im truely not. i also dont like labeling people. nobody is truely one thing. end of story.
Jonny did really really well!
kudos to him.
BlackAmaranth_22
BlackAmaranth_22

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:11 am

hehehe!
thanks amaranthy pants. (yes that is your new nickname, deal with it). Yeah Amanda did a pretty amazing job, although i still like being your photographer, and we're gonna "work it" for the next photoshoot.

im in a cheesy mood so i'll just stop there
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next