IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS!

4 posters

Go down

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Empty CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS!

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:02 am

These are the shoots I have decided upon! Remember the theme is post-show and pre-show work of the girls from ANTM.
Let me know if you think one shouldnt be there or if you think one should be there but isnt! Although Im pretty set on most of them lol :p But I am willing to consider others! Very Happy And you can see I am being optimistic in hoping there will be 13 signups haha!
For a lot of the shoots I have listed below, I have other examples as pics, coz some of the themes were similar for a few girls, but Ive just posted one or two for most of them just for now!

TOP 13: Commercial vs Couture- Can they be commercial AND high fashion? Also a test of potential and creativity. One colourful fun shot, another greyscale, weird, kooky. Circus themed.
CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_%5BJared_Gold%5D_Lisa02_%28Amanda_Brooks%29

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_%5BJared_Gold%5D_Lisa07_%28Amanda_Brooks%29

TOP 12: Games- No, of course I didnt steal this from the eliminees of Cycle 2 Razz They have to make these childhood games FIERCE!!
-Twister
-Monopoly
-Mouse Trap
-Candy Land
-Operation
-Clue

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_%5BGarnet___Black%5D_Clark02

Top 11: Finding the Light- And I just realized how similar to Cycle 12 this is beginning to be lol! Teaching them about the importance of lighting in a shot.

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_Kim165

Top 10: Couples- Models will be posing with another person! They will be portraying lovers in different stages of the relationship or different feelings involved in a relationship.

-Cute/Flirty/Young
-Upset/Frustrated
-Sensual
-Passionate
-Animalistic/Dangerous
-Broken
-Angry
-Dependant
-Forbidden/Naughty, Caught
-Forbidden/Naughty, Hidden

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_Sheena11_%28Harold_Julian%29

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_Shannon06_%28Tec_Petaja%29

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_Naima40

Top 10: Bad Parenting- We all know what happens when youre in a relationship- BABIES! So, as well as their couples shoot posing with another “model”, they will also do an editorial shoot showing selfish, but sexy and fierce, party animal parents neglecting or damaging their children with their ways. Because it is couple week, two models will be eliminated.

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_Analeigh34

Top 8: Exotic Fruits- Commercial-ish shoot, where they must be eating some type of fruit whilst still concentrating on looking good. Just like this sexy biatch below:

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_Megg55_%28Jason_Lee_Parry%29

Top 7: Windows/Boxes- Models must make interesting shapes while sitting inside a window frame or box. Profile shot, making sure their eyes are still connecting while not focusing on the camera.

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_Megg01_%28Theo_Jemison%29

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_Jayla01_%28Erin_Michelle%29

Top 6: Paparazzi/Runway- Media Week is back! Runway shot with best pic and worst pic also chosen and a shot of them stepping out of a car into the eyes of the paparazzi, like a glamorous rock star!

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_Elyse335

Top 5: Vampires- Every cycle, theres a shot I get the most excited about and this is it! Why? For this shoot, they will have the option to make this a nude shoot! All in the name of fashion, of course! This will really test determination and beliefs.

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_%5BThorn%5D_Lauren08

OR

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_Katarzyna51

Top 4: Spies/Lonely Divas- This week will be a test of their emotional range. Can they be strong, sassy and edgy one moment, then fragile, broken and sad the next? They will pose as top secret government spies, in leather, of course. Then they will portray celebrities who have it all, except the one thing they crave, that special someone that understands them completely! I will encourage the models to do this second shoot while playing this song, “Lonely” by Yael Naim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzDpHQK4bcw
Tear :’(

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_CariDee26

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_%5BLatina%5D_Jaslene04_%28Terry_Doyle%29

Final 3: Shoe Beauty-The final 3 must wear shoes on their heads in an interesting way, it is a beauty shot. They will also be asked to choose their own beauty shot from one of the ANTM girls, which can be found at all-antm.net and recreate it. So, that’s 2 beauty shots for the Final 3!

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Katarzyna05~2

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Normal_Nnenna14_%28Keith_Major%29

LEMME KNOW WHATCHA THINK GUYS!
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS! Empty Re: CYCLE 4 PHOTOSHOOTS!

Post  CozyTombRez Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:16 pm

omg these sound amazing! hopefully the new models can turn it out. i'm a little wary of the nude shoot, but glad you said "option." i just hope it doesn't get too raunchy, especially since a lot of contestants will be underage and that's probably some sort of illegal...either that or Jonny will come back, lol.
CozyTombRez
CozyTombRez

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:49 pm

but cozy, they have to give the ~illusion~ of nudity.
not be nude for real for real
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:01 pm

So this is what the judges lounge looks like???? Very Happy

Can i make a suggestion? I think you should have a time periods shoot lol. I was hoping to do that for cycle 3.

I LOVE the vampires,paparazzi,games and spies ideas!!!
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 pm

has a girl done a time period photoshoot pre/post show?
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:49 am

WELCOME KARASU!!! Very Happy

And what do you mean my time period? do you mean like, each have a decade? Or do you just mean everyone does, for example, and elizabethan type shoot? I think thatd be tough, coz not everyonehas access to elaborate costumes like that
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:55 am

no i mean like 30's.40's, 50's etc....

I would love to see some hippies and crazy hair lol

but its all up to you, just some suggestions Very Happy
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down