IMDB's Next Top Model 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECAP NUMBER ONE

+12
CozyTombRez
awkward_silences
Karasu
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
Cowboy Breebop
Killian-1
AdultCookies
Avess
Jonny-boy
Hottamaletrain
ballardmerross
sweet_tyra_lesus
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RECAP NUMBER ONE - Page 3 Empty Re: RECAP NUMBER ONE

Post  MikielJoe Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:50 am

What movie? I'm assuming Rocky Horror is numero uno.

I want to see Hedwig and the Angry Inch with a burning passion!
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:24 am

Girls Will Be Girls.

i don't consider RH an actual drag movie... lol
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:20 am

Karasu wrote:One time i got drunk and i started chewing on a beanbag chair. Then i made out with 2 girls.

was i one of them?
i totally forgot what i did that day.
Lauren
Lauren

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:29 am

drinking sucks everything taste bad. except for some wine coolers.
weed is okay sometimes but now my bf does it everyday and it's so annoying cause i dont do it and they all sit there laughing and im just like wtf. i've also tried coke and saliva.
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:20 am

SALVIA? Damn, we talked about this in tutorial today - how even though it's illegal most of us would never do it. My friend Andrew, when he does it, plays the Trip Out game - counts to ten and sees how long before he trips out. He's never made it past five.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Number of posts : 859

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:25 am

lol it rele didnt do much my cats eyes turned like neon green and i heard my friend ring tone even tho her phone wasnt ringing
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Salvia can be an intense drug, depending on the potency. I used the purple (strongest) one time and felt like I was in a huge lovely spaceship and was able to feel every movement in our orbit and rotation. My mind allowed me to quickly jump from one mountaintop to the next, to a sky scraper, to an open field, and sometimes it would become this slowmo running through blackness to get to the next location. Then Radioheads "Climbing Up the Walls" came on which Thom Yorke wrote about a mental hospital. That's when the walls became wall of Berlinesque and shifted huge distances on their own, and gray plastic people started showing up who were very puttyish (the villains from power rangers?). I also had naively decided to wear a fluorescent orange one piece snow suit so there was lots of sweat and psychedellic struggling to escape from it. However when I got out I felt like I had been reborn! At some point I just started swinging my arms and knocked over a bunch of stuff off a shelf (the directions forewarn to not do it in a cluttered space with things you could knock over >.<) All in all I dont know how the stuff is legal and ganja isn't. And Bree you meant even though it's legal, right? Not illegal.

Drinking doesn't interest me, I'll leave that to Chelsea Handler.

Mushrooms give you the giggles soooooooo much, but they can taste so bad (but sometimes taste like sunflower seeds). Chocolate coated caps or mushroom cookies are the best tasting method Smile (followed by PB&J&powderedshooms). They /can/ make you sick which is the probably the biggest difference between them and acid. They're also super emotive, like if something would normally make you sad, mushrooms will make you tenfold that sad. But if something tickles your fancy, theyll make it tickle your fancy like youve never been tickled and suddenly someone has a feather the size of an ox to your foot. For myself they've been great for some laughs and understanding the strength in human emotion, expression and interpretation. Say you take some mushrooms with someone you find beautiful inside and out.. their beauty almost becomes tangible the way skin turns glowy and hair shiny and smiles have a new power to them. It works in all aspects though, one time I had a huge pimple on my neck/jawline and it was so startlingly gross and repulsive (to myself) that during the whole thing I was worried about keeping it covered with a scarf and hood as to not damage my friends. Now I realize I shouldnt have been cought up and just let go and had a good time.

I cant believe that story of you guys on the train, I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it Brizzle. Definetly puts a big smile on my face. And while I understand having concerns about taxations on ones health (esp with 2 conditions like those) psychopsomatic drugs can be a great way of connecting with your body while not feeling the need to control it; understanding and accepting we can't always be in control and considoring we may never truely be in control at all.

LSD, I may have to write its own section because it's by far my favorite of the psychedellics. To put simply, it's like the nerdy but equally fun brother of mushrooms. Like mushrooms with scientist glasses. One tends to think instead of feel, and lives more in terms of grids (like a blotter sheet) instead of fluidly (like a mushroom grows). Visualisations tend to glow with LSD, with pulsing colorful electricity whereas mushrooms almost always give the effect of focal objects levitating and moving by themselves in a snake like S pattern.

My advice is to stay away from pharmaceuticals in general and take as little as possible. I was on Lexapro for at least a year and was completely detatched from everyone/everything in my life and wanted to not exist anymore. That wasn't the only pharm id dealt with, just the only one I was prescribed. Ack, you guys know to stay away from pills as much as possible who am I telling. On the reals, no one should ever be pressured into partaking in drugs. However one should not turn things down just in order to be cool either.

But if anyone has questions, concerns or inqueries involving substances I highly reccomend this website or to contact me. www.erowid.com Sorry it's not clicky. I'm still smiling over Brees story.
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 pm

drugs, smoking, and alcohol pisses me off
never had alcohol
never done drugs
never smoked
probably never will
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectricJeraldoAcidTest Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Drugs shouldn't piss anyone off, they're an amazing way to study the mystery that is the human body.

It's how some people use those drugs that should piss you off.

If anyone thinks drugs=dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb you should for sure read Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test and The Doors of Perception. Then we should get a time machine and travel to the 1950s/60s for a more in depth understanding! Where's Mr.Peabody when you need him? That crazy dog.

BUT your body is your temple and if one wishes to keep it tidy and clean (and not find secret doors to hidden passageways) it is at their complete liberty to do so!
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest
ElectricJeraldoAcidTest

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post  LucyInTheSky_08 Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:09 pm

ok fine...
using drugs for LEISURE or to escape from PROBLEMS pisses me off
LucyInTheSky_08
LucyInTheSky_08

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:15 pm

It's fun to let loose a little, jeraldo is right about drugs being an experiment of the human body.
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Despite being a former drug-user myself, I actually agree with Lucy here. Lucy, you shouldn't be made to feel ashamed to state your opinions on drugs.
It's not that I think people are WRONG for doing drugs, but ultimately I am sick of people making me feel like I'm a tight-ass because I don't do them, or that I "need" to experiment more because it will ultimately make me a more free person. Part of the reason I stopped smoking pot was because I hated being part of the drug-elitists at my school (I went to an art school) who all seemed to think that they were better than everyone else and had a more free mind because they did drugs. Like, yeah, I'm sure it can altar your perceptions a little bit, but I felt like I was one of the few people honest enough to admit "I just smoke for the sake of getting high."
I think there are some people, like my dad for instance, who can go through life and be perfectly happy AND open-minded without experimenting with drugs. If anything, I think it takes a more free-minded person to be surrounded by drug-users and say "No, thanks, I'll stick to my own guns." Looking back I kind of admire some of the "nerds" in my school who never folded under peer pressure, wheras I did.
The same goes for drinking - even though I drink (more "on occasion" than "regularly"), I would NEVER encourage someone who doesn't drink to do it. For one thing, it's not nice. For another thing, as long as they're not preaching to me about how I'm a bad person for drinking, I don't need to act like they're a tight-ass for NOT drinking.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian-1 Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Hear hear, Bree! And Lucy. Smile

Most of my best friends smoked for a few weeks and I basically told them to GTFO. They're influenced by this group of older guys who they look up to for some reason and they're basically lapdogs. They're my friends but that doesn't mean that I'm going to let go of the fact that they did that.

It's not worth it I don't think and when I'm older I'll take pride in the fact that I can go out and have an amazing without resorting to alcohol or drugs. Smile

But I don't want to sound all pushy here, just so you guys know. Smile
Killian-1
Killian-1

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:34 am

Rolling Eyes
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Number of posts : 1744

http://pankocholofresa.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MikielJoe Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:46 am

I read this and felt left out. Made some new friends today and smoked some weed to feel including with my fellow models. It was great.

Totally kidding everyone Very Happy
MikielJoe
MikielJoe

Number of posts : 933

http://myspace.com/unwanted_heart

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:50 am

i almost bought a hookah today.
but then i was too lazy to carry it from the store to my car so i was like "deuces"
working out is tiring :S
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chantal_Jade Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:58 am

eeee i feel square as

ive never touched drugs in my life
and had like less then 10 alcoholic drinks in my life too

i just have some sugar and i go crazyy lol

xo
Chantal_Jade
Chantal_Jade

Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post  sweet_tyra_lesus Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:14 am

I hate how in the argument of drugs, you never hear a third side its always:

Side A- RAH RAH RAH drugs are bad and you are a pathetic loser for doing them and you shouldnt do that to yourself.

Side B- RAH RAH RAH drugs are the best thing of life and you are a pathetic loser for not wanting to try and you are missing out on one of lifes most important experiences.

Why is there never an in-between?! Who is ANYBODY to say that the other side is wrong?
Dont do drugs? Thats fine, its not for you. Do do drugs? (hehe do-do). Thats fine, your choice, you like it and its a hobby and you should be able to feel like nobodies gonna come down on you for it.

What I hate about drugs is that either side always tries and convince the other that they are wrong or that they are bad people and arer usually really elitist about it. Its a neverending battle.

Personally, I have had bad experiences with weed and am a little put off, but that doesnt mean im gonna condemn people who do it. What im saying here isnt directed towards any of youin particular by the way, just a general rant about the world lol
sweet_tyra_lesus
sweet_tyra_lesus
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-23

https://imdbntm3.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:18 am

word.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:31 am

here's how i feel about drugs:

if you want to do them, good for you. i think it should be legal for people to do drugs in their own private home as long as they're not hurting anyone.

drugs aren't for me, i've never tried them and i never want to, but if you want to do them, that's your business and i don't care.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:27 am

DON'T DO DRUGS AND STAY IN SCHOOL =]
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Post  AdultCookies Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:28 am

be cool, swim in a pool.
AdultCookies
AdultCookies
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny-boy Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:29 am

be hot, smoke pot.
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasu Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:29 am

be..............

Mad

Sad
Karasu
Karasu

Number of posts : 936

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowboy Breebop Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:12 am

I'm not ranting against drug users. That would make me a hippopotacryte.
I'm just ranting against people who have to make other people feel bad for NOT doing 'em.
Cowboy Breebop
Cowboy Breebop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next